Being a ginger is the worst thing you can be

ggg.tv

ggg.tv

Iran
IMG 2338

Its worse then being a curry worse then black worse then any ethnic race. In fact i don't think gingers should even count as white i mean they got the 2nd shittest coloring after curries, they usually have none existence eyebrows and they have disgusting ass freckles all over their skin. Now most gingers look like the top ginger but let me show another example of a ginger

IMG 4760

This one is slightly better because although he is uglier he has a better base since he has dark ginger hair meaning he can also actually have eyebrows. But he still runs into the issue of shit coloring and cant dye his hair because he will be extremely pale for any other hair color and cant get a tan because of being a ginger. They are also one of the few white people that get racism from other white people

There is a reason currys can be psl gods but gingers are capped at low mtn ive never in my life or online seen a ginger be that good looking the good looking once have essentially brown hair.Id pick being a curry over ginger any day

Attachments

• IMG_4760.jpeg
    IMG_4760.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2338.jpeg
    IMG_2338.jpeg
    76.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4760.jpeg
    IMG_4760.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2338.jpeg
    IMG_2338.jpeg
    76.7 KB · Views: 0
Forgot to mention that ginger is a feminine pussy color and it looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Better to be ginger than shitskin deathnik so you can profit off of JBW.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, murdah, sportsmogger and 5 others
Better to be ginger than shitskin deathnik so you can profit off of JBW.
Jbw doesn't apply for gingers, they get racism from other white people and most of them are too ugly for women to love

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, sportsmogger and Michael Myers
Jbw doesn't apply for gingers, they get racism from other white people and most of them are too ugly for women to love
Yeah, racism from other white people but not from deathniks. Deathniks will still worship them.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, borntosuffer and ggg.tv
@yeeyeeslayer

Black gingers mog

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: buflek and ggg.tv
Being Indian or Asian is worse

• +1
Being Indian or Asian is worse
They have an ethnic tax but can potentially be gl enough were i wont happen they can also date in their own race gingers dont usually date each other and cant be that attractive

View attachment 2841706

Its worse then being a curry worse then black worse then any ethnic race. In fact i don't think gingers should even count as white i mean they got the 2nd shittest coloring after curries, they usually have none existence eyebrows and they have disgusting ass freckles all over their skin. Now most gingers look like the top ginger but let me show another example of a ginger

View attachment 2841709
This one is slightly better because although he is uglier he has a better base since he has dark ginger hair meaning he can also actually have eyebrows. But he still runs into the issue of shit coloring and cant dye his hair because he will be extremely pale for any other hair color and cant get a tan because of being a ginger. They are also one of the few white people that get racism from other white people

There is a reason currys can be psl gods but gingers are capped at low mtn ive never in my life or online seen a ginger be that good looking the good looking once have essentially brown hair.Id pick being a curry over ginger any day
cope
IMG 4004

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and ggg.tv
View attachment 2841706

View attachment 2841709

Gingers are the dalits of white people. Brutal tbh.

• +1
View attachment 2841706

View attachment 2841709

• +1
Reactions: murdah
true and they all cope by saying they have ancestry from some eurofag country and are rare

all they need is hair dye