Being a girl or gay man is the easiest life ever

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
If you've ever tried setting your tinder to "everyone" you'll know how absolutely easy it is to match with men. I set it to "everyone" for one day and I got over 150 likes from men. Meanwhile only like 5-7 likes from girls.

Bought tinder gold and I took a look at the guys who liked me and I now understand why girls are so selective. I swear 90% of guys look like shit, how the fuck do girls fuck these ugly creatures? Jesus Christ females have 200x more value than an average man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Celexawer, Richard_Hungwell, Hero of the Imperium and 8 others
H2O

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 2729, Moldovancel and 5 others
Water is indeed wet.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and ALP
What do you rate yourself?

What do you rate yourself?
4.75psl. If I was a girl I would be the absolute minimum I would date. Ngl I understand girls' hypergamy, it's just biology

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
4.75psl. If I was a girl I would be the absolute minimum I would date. Ngl I understand girls' hypergamy, it's just biology
Have you faceapped yourself?

I think I might try setting my profile to both men and women just so that I achieve +99 likes tbh :chad:

Mirin strategy for Tindermaxxing, thanks OP

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Moldovancel, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
There is more to life than dating

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Moldovancel, Toth's thot and 1 other person
Have you faceapped yourself?
FaceApp 1624154857845

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 2729, Manu le coq and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Xangsane
Which races would you not date?
Indian girls and black girls. For east Asians it depends on the girl. But I like whites, Arabs, and latinas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Xangsane
Indian girls and black girls. For east Asians it depends on the girl. But I like whites, Arabs, and latinas
What sort of latina are we talking about?
I actually like black girls and Mulattas :love:

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Manu le coq
Gay men are not accepted in society.
The media tries to make it look that way, but in reality everyone despises gay men.
No one has a problem with lesbians though.

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I think I might try setting my profile to both men and women just so that I achieve +99 likes tbh :chad:

Mirin strategy for Tindermaxxing, thanks OP
@CupOfCoffee @bogii

>tried putting my profile to search for both men and women
>first result is a roided gymmaxxed fag (ogre physique, looked like Arnold)
>changed it back to look for women only

Some fag from my gym might see my profile on Tinder and try hitting on me irl :fuk: probably gonna do that next time I go on a travel tho.

• JFL
Reactions: Celexawer, Richard_Hungwell, Manu le coq and 2 others
Subhuman mindset

• +1
@CupOfCoffee @bogii

>tried putting my profile to search for both men and women
>first result is a roided gymmaxxed fag (ogre physique, looked like Arnold)
>changed it back to look for women only

Some fag from my gym might see my profile on Tinder and try hitting on me irl :fuk: probably gonna do that next time I go on a travel tho.
too high inhib:lul:

• JFL
What sort of latina are we talking about?
I actually like black girls and Mulattas :love:
Any Latina with a good amount of European ancestry. I don't really like the very native-looking latinas

• +1
Nigga, imagine if a 6'2 roided fag comes up to me next time I go to the gym and says he has seen me on Tinder :feelsohgod: that shit is scary af, he might try raping me in the locker room or smt.

• JFL
Reactions: Celexawer, Richard_Hungwell, Manu le coq and 1 other person
Nigga, imagine if a 6'2 roided fag comes up to me next time I go to the gym and says he has seen me on Tinder :feelsohgod: that shit is scary af, he might try raping me in the locker room or smt.
masc maxx asap then this shit ain't gonna happen, I didn't get once approached by a gay guy

• +1
That shit is mental tbqh, after looking for men for less than a minute I already received a like from some random ass dude lmao

If I decided to put that I'm looking for men for 1 hour I might pass 100 likes already kek.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and bogii
That shit is mental tbqh, after looking for men for less than a minute I already received a like from some random ass dude lmao

If I decided to put that I'm looking for men for 1 hour I might pass 100 likes already kek.
Your time to ascend has come, go and slay:chad:

• JFL
Your time to ascend has come, go and slay:chad:
I don't have what is necessary to gaymax :ogre: you need to have 160+ iq and be high-T in order to enjoy getting buttfucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and bogii
Any Latina with a good amount of European ancestry. I don't really like the very native-looking latinas
I'm not surprised at all.
What about Gulf Arabs and North Africans?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Would you seriously date one or is this just a fetish?
I would seriously date one. I actually admire their virtues especially the more religious ones from Africa and some more Conservative ones from some Caribbean nations. They're very pleasant to talk to from my experience.

lol ur a phaggot for justifying the behavior they have. And it’s not biology retard call it social engineering.

• +1
lol ur a phaggot for justifying the behavior they have. And it’s not biology retard call it social engineering.
It's biology. But enjoy staying in denial

@Manu le coq @bogii @CupOfCoffee I think I might actually change my distance to maximum distance and match with some gl girls to increase my ELO score and also increase my number of likes alone :ogre: no need to fakegaymax to trick Tinder's algorithm :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq and bogii
If you've ever tried setting your tinder to "everyone" you'll know how absolutely easy it is to match with men. I set it to "everyone" for one day and I got over 150 likes from men. Meanwhile only like 5-7 likes from girls.

Bought tinder gold and I took a look at the guys who liked me and I now understand why girls are so selective. I swear 90% of guys look like shit, how the fuck do girls fuck these ugly creatures? Jesus Christ females have 200x more value than an average man
:feelshmm:So what your saying is:feelskek:

If you can be gay, then be gay if girls don't like you.
Well supposedly I can only get to ltn so might be shot at anything even if I’m not gay if I spend enough time here maybe I will

Well supposedly I can only get to ltn so might be shot at anything even if I’m not gay if I spend enough time here maybe I will
Your life would be easier if you were gay

• +1

OPs average tindermatch

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Bvnny., Manu le coq and 1 other person
Your life would be easier if you were gay
I’ve almost been told there a okay chance at reaching chadlite by another person so first I perform the copes then we touch the ropes:feelskek: