Being a hat prisoner isn’t that bad

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Diamond
Whenever I go to the gym or to a bar I see guys that aren’t even balding wearing hats by choice.
So being a hat prisoner isn’t that bad people on here act like it’s a death sentence but it’s not that bad just get a big hat collection and make sure you have a job where you can wear a hat at work.

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
IMG 0543

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NumbThePain and Shkreliii
Just get a hair transplant, hair is life. It's probably the easiest surgery you can do.

Then you have to take tranny drugs tho
You can have more HTs to get more hair if you don't like fin. Not everybody goes to NW7 anyway, it'll eventually stop.

Just have 3-4 HTs along your life.

You can have more HTs to get more hair if you don't like fin. Not everybody goes to NW7 anyway, it'll eventually stop.

Also you'll get on fin for sure once you reach NW3 and look subhuman, tranny drugs don't sound like such a bad idea when you start looking 40 at 20.

You sure? I thought doctors made you take it and if you don’t it will grow uneven and look ridiculous.

Also you'll get on fin for sure once you reach NW3 and look subhuman, tranny drugs don't sound like such a bad idea when you start looking 40 at 20.
No chance I’ll shave it all off or get a hair system before I do that

You sure? I thought doctors made you take it and if you don’t it will grow uneven and look ridiculous.
You can just lie and say you're on it. You just gotta be ready to fill in further recession, you need a good donor and several HTs over the years. If you're a diffusive thinner you're fucked tho. This only works if you're just receding and your hair stays thick.

Just wear a hat theory strikes again

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: pumpeduppecs, Itsjoeverlol and Lmao
What if some nigga grabs your hat, runs off and throws it like a frisbee 💀 Tom & Jerry type shit innit boyo

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Itsjoeverlol, Michael Myers and 2 others
What if some nigga grabs your hat, runs off and throws it like a frisbee 💀 Tom & Jerry type shit innit boyo
@Vermilioncore @Lmao @0hMan @Emeraldglass

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Itsjoeverlol, emeraldglass and 1 other person
Throwing my hat would result in bloodshed.

• JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain
  • JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol and Michael Myers
Whenever I go to the gym or to a bar I see guys that aren’t even balding wearing hats by choice.
So being a hat prisoner isn’t that bad people on here act like it’s a death sentence but it’s not that bad just get a big hat collection and make sure you have a job where you can wear a hat at work.
Just flaunt your baldness.

whatever helps you sleep at night baldy

I highly doubt something like that would happens since I’m 6’4 and intimidating but if it did happen I’d knock his teeth in. A more realistic thing that could happen would be a sloot takes it off when she’s flirting with you and immidiately loses interest when she sees

Until she wants to play with your hair
Hahahhahaha

Then you have to take tranny drugs tho
Tranny drugs hahaa all you faggots who would rather go bald then lose dht a pointless hormone after puberty is why you guys got punished by god being a baldcel in the first place you have no priorities you will never attract 20 year olds for the rest of your life you bald freak

Everyone knows that hat wearers in the gym is bald/balding

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and DoII
Everyone knows that hat wearers in the gym is bald/balding
more like you've never seen a guy under 25 wear a cap that isn't balding lol,not to mention wearing hats most likely thins/balds your hair even faster when you wear them

I can’t even wear a hat with my hair it keeps falling off

Either majority of people are wearing hats or have their entire face covered with hair . Nobody actually has a hairstyle that shows off the forehead / hairline . Only people ive seen that do are uberchads

This thread must be some sort of joke, otherwise it’s garbage

Tranny drugs hahaa all you faggots who would rather go bald then lose dht a pointless hormone after puberty is why you guys got punished by god being a baldcel in the first place you have no priorities you will never attract 20 year olds for the rest of your life you bald freak