Being a heightcel is the best thing ever

louisz

louisz

Iron
So I have talked here about how I don’t get any female attention bla bla bla, the thing was I was rotting in my room most of the time. I’ve started going out more to parties, and to my local river and I have realized being tall and atleast mid looking is all you need. I got approached by a random class wanting me to talk to their girls. I have also noticed a lot of girls my age looking at me back and forth several times. I’m 15 6,3 and idk like mtn maybe. Heightpill is truepill

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and 14vic
must be nice being mtn

You aren't an incel at all.

If you are tall and mtn all you need is to become nt
iam 6,1 mtn and nt
iam still alone
normies even rated me 6/10, but 6/10 in normie gaze is mtn in looksmax gaze. And i would agree that iam a mtn too. Iam def not ugly anymore.

Yeah I think it’s mostly because of my height and that I’m still pretty young
The only way you can be a "heightcel" is if you're a manlet. And the only way you can do bad at a tall height is if you're extremely hideous in the face.

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and LowTierVitoBss
So I have talked here about how I don’t get any female attention bla bla bla, the thing was I was rotting in my room most of the time. I’ve started going out more to parties, and to my local river and I have realized being tall and atleast mid looking is all you need. I got approached by a random class wanting me to talk to their girls. I have also noticed a lot of girls my age looking at me back and forth several times. I’m 15 6,3 and idk like mtn maybe. Heightpill is truepill
this is literally what i've been saying

mfs be like ''i'm 6'5'' and it hasn't helped me'' go outside first

• +1
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss
Woman prefer tall mtn for example I'm handsome and 5'11 and am a virgin

The only way you can be a "heightcel" is if you're a manlet. And the only way you can do bad at a tall height is if you're extremely hideous in the face.
Misused the word your right Bhai

Woman prefer tall mtn for example I'm handsome and 5'11 and am a virgin
Where do you live, in Germany 5,11 would be enough for most girls trust me I have seen some couples

tallcels dont exist because height its the sexiest thing in the eyes of women

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
Where do you live, in Germany 5,11 would be enough for most girls trust me I have seen some couples
It's enough but woman throw themselves at people like you I mean whatever idc

iam 6,1 mtn and nt
iam still alone
normies even rated me 6/10, but 6/10 in normie gaze is mtn in looksmax gaze. And i would agree that iam a mtn too. Iam def not ugly anymore.
i’m 6”5 high mtn, normies rate me 8+ , if you below 9/10 for normies you are mtn

Give me an inch of your height, I'm an adult and 5'10

how did you start do go out. I am asking did you had any mates or that invited you to go with them. How did you find out about the local parties and how did you stop rotting in your room.

Joined Jul 30, 2023

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Whats the average height in your country?

how did you start do go out. I am asking did you had any mates or that invited you to go with them. How did you find out about the local parties and how did you stop rotting in your room.
Well before new years I never got invited to anything and just had my close friends, after that a girl came into our friendgroup and her male friend hosted a party and so we all got invited, there I got drunk so I could socialmaxx and started talking to people and befriended a few and since then I get invited to not all but a lot of parties and I get drunk so I can socialize at every single one of them, and at the last party i helped a girl throwing up by holding her her and stuff and since then she started showing interest in me, starting to snap etc. Before the first party I was extremely anti alcohol but I have realized it helps you become nt

as someone who frauds 6’5 from 5’6 i can agree that i mog

For teenagers like 5,9 and grown men 5,11
That question always goes unasked, I used to think at 6’ in a 5’7 country that I was just tallish but turns out people view me as borderline giant when Im wearing lifts to 6’1.5