Being a late bloomer is the shittiest outcome as man

EggKing

EggKing

from truecel to MTN
I dont consider myself atractive by any means (and so do any serious rater) however i would call myself a normie in my location.

However while growing up i used to be the ugliest, shortest, most dysgenic kid everywhere.

Although my looks have changed after so much work, my mind is still the same. It made me strong minded but at what cost? At the cost of losing everything including myself

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel, aleksander, bloomercel and 2 others
It's kind of ideal you grow up taller because of delayed puberty. All early bloomers I knew capped out at like 5'10 max. Just not ideal for your mental state.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, heightmaxxing, ElTruecel and 1 other person
i went from being repulsive to being invisible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, ElTruecel, mike21 and 2 others
. It made me strong minded but at what cost?
blud acts like he witnessed ww2 when he just got some people calling him ugly in his childhood 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, bloomercel and ElTruecel
blud acts like he witnessed ww2 when he just got some people calling him ugly in his childhood 💀
Who cares abt getting called ugly ? The issue here is the fact i missed on key development stages such as teen love

Osama bin laden renegade tiktok compilation kai cenat gyatt twerking carti

It's kind of ideal you grow up taller because of delayed puberty. All early bloomers I knew capped out at like 5'10 max. Just not ideal for your mental state.
This almost all NBA and NFL players were late bloomers. Lebron grew like 6 inches in his sophomore

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, horizontallytall and TechnoBoss
This almost all NBA and NFL players were late bloomers. Lebron grew like 6 inches in his sophomore
what does "late bloomer" even mean didn't they naturally just grow taller cause they had more height to gain?

what does "late bloomer" even mean didn't they naturally just grow taller cause they had more height to gain?
They hit puberty late so they were able to gain more height in their pre pubescent years when everyone was having their growth spurt and stopped growing.

They hit puberty late so they were able to gain more height in their pre pubescent years when everyone was having their growth spurt and stopped growing.
thats cope

• +1
Reactions: Freakshow
I dont consider myself atractive by any means (and so do any serious rater) however i would call myself a normie in my location.

However while growing up i used to be the ugliest, shortest, most dysgenic kid everywhere.

Although my looks have changed after so much work, my mind is still the same. It made me strong minded but at what cost? At the cost of losing everything including myself
its good cuz you can fuck with ppl who called u short tgen all of a sudden youre jacked and 6’2 lmao

I used to be good looking as a kid

Being a late bloomer is a bad thing, because by the time you bloom you're only surrounded by run through roasties with rapidly declining looks.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger