Being a manlet is brutal cause u can’t avoid being reminded of it

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
There’s this Arab nigga in my class who is like 5’6 5’7. He’s like the loudest funniest nigha in there basically he has a comeback for everything

But constantly I hear ppl talk about how he’s little or short he seems to not care idk if inside he feels sad for it

Tho Lifefuel is it really takes being rlly short to be considered a manlet

Even here in Germany which is probably one of the tallest countries if ur 5’10+ ur probably never or really rarely be made fun of for ur height

At least I never saw anyone call someone of that height short or anything it’s really only real manlets

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, LooksThinker and KIVVV
There’s this Arab nigga in my class who is like 5’6 5’7. He’s like the loudest funniest nigha in there basically he has a comeback for everything

But constantly I hear ppl talk about how he’s little or short he seems to not care idk if inside he feels sad for it

Even here in Germany which is probably one of the tallest countries if ur 5’10+ ur probably never or really rarely be made fun of for ur height

At least I never saw anyone call someone of that height short or anything it’s really only real manlets
Join the fucking vc faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
LL will save him. Also 5’6 in germany is fucking brutal, getting heightmogged by 6’2 blonde chads daily

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and LooksThinker
I would get mogged daily in germanistan with my shit height

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
He just needs to be jacked to gain respect from men. If you have people shitting on you it's because they don't respect you not because your short. Being short just makes it more likely that you won't be respected.

He just needs to be jacked to gain respect from men. If you have people shitting on you it's because they don't respect you not because your short. Being short just makes it more likely that you won't be respected.
Hahahahaha nice cope, 5'7 muscledwarf gets mogged to oblivion by a 6'3 leanmaxxed chad

• +1
Reactions: Jaded and disheartenedcel
Hahahahaha nice cope, 5'7 muscledwarf gets mogged to oblivion by a 6'3 leanmaxxed chad
It’s not about mogging it’s about getting respect. I have a short freind with abs who’s popular and has a girlfriend. No one makes fun of him for his height. Men are biologically programmed to respect strong men.

i think many people think that someones short if they're under 5'9 i assume

but imagine being not good looking btw

I cant help but point it out to them

• JFL
Reactions: Charisma
Im funnier than him

Not to mention that smarter also

when I’m around manlets I try to make sure that they are included in the conversation but I can’t help to feel repulsed by them

The most brutal scenario I see happening often is when I’m in a group chatting and a manlet wants to express an opinion but nobody listens to him or he just gets talked over

Tbh I would rather be tall and ugly than short and handsome

Humans want to kill off bad genes.

It is good that he has a way with words and is social otherwise he'd be an outcast.

Tbh got called dwarf by girl before and I’m 6”2 w lifts

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and atlantean
If you're 5'6"-5'7" and it's a major insecurity for your sense of "muh masculinity" and u feel inferior to taller men because of it you're just a bitch point blank

Last edited: