Being a moderate IQ black man vent

The opposite, blacks are self hating and have 0 pride like most ethnics
Hell no. Blacks are the most prideful lmao, they genuinely think they invented everything just because of their influence with music

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nope, maxilofailo and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Hell no. Blacks are the most prideful lmao, they genuinely think they invented everything just because of their influence with music
We did pretty much build america let's be real. America made bunch money off back of negros.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and murdah
Yeah and it gets to a point where it’s like come on lol

Asians r easily the most self hating, niggas get surgeries to look white jfl
Yeah blacks can't afford surgery they would get it too to be less black.

That’s just a small fraction of the black populace lol, and whites do the same thing. Difference is ethnics like the idea of their ancient civilizations being associated with whiteness while the opposite is true for blackness

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
@Kamui @Ricky212 @PrinceLuenLeoncur care to weigh in on this ?
What am I to say? If he’s as high IQ as he says he is I do NOT pity him as he can moneymaxx and COPE

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nope, yeeyeeslayer and 2 others
That’s just a small fraction of the black populace lol, and whites do the same thing. Difference is ethnics like the idea of their ancient civilizations being associated with whiteness while the opposite is true for blackness
Everyone runs way from black. It's even studies showing blacks are the most dysfunctional and narcy

• +1
Reactions: murdah
What am I to say? If he’s as high IQ as he says he is I do NOT pity him as he can moneymaxx and COPE
I am moneymaxing but i want people who are black to be with me.

I want to own a entire state with black brethren's

• +1
Reactions: Tyrant
most blacks think they are the shit but they are not even the stain

Self Hating = Narcy

Narcy people are super insecure they overcompensate which means Africans are more narcy then average
self hate is the opposite of narcissism genius, your self hating. But ur not narcy, you have no racial pride or the idea of bettering your race like most blacks.

I make decent money for my age but i hate seeing blacks who are poor and weak its embrassing.

Tons of black people see me as competition not a friend.

Usually white people will be 10x more likely to help me then a black person.

I got a new boss and he treats me like shit compared to my asians and white bosses.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nope, Ricky212 and 1 other person
Somewhat

But I can talk about deep things w my Arabs too

I think the average person is shallow regardless of race
I think arabs and blacks are more shallow than any race, علوم الرجال that their parents indoctrinate into them makes them emotionally shallow from a young age, they thinks emotions = weakness

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, wishIwasSalludon and LooksOrDeath
I am moneymaxing but i want people who are black to be with me.

I want to own a entire state with black brethren's
Never gonna happen not only cause of nigger nonsense
But because whites will do everything in their poster to tear it down

self hate is the opposite of narcissism genius, your self hating. But ur not narcy, you have no racial pride or the idea of bettering your race like most blacks.
You don't know i'm legit in organizations focused on black issues. I have a whole social media account to inspire black men stfu

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Ricky212 and wishIwasSalludon
I make decent money for my age but i hate seeing blacks who are poor and weak its embrassing.

I got a new boss and he treats me like shit compared to my asians and white bosses.
When whitey sees “potential” in you (as they describe it) they’re more inclined to help
niggers tho good luck lol

• +1
Reactions: Carv
"Much of the time, a narcissist's behaviour isn't driven by self-love – rather, self-hatred."

Why are you so stupid? Narcy = Self Hate

Who has the most self hate? Black people they hate themselves

I think arabs and blacks are more shallow than any race, علوم الرجال that their parents indoctrinate into them makes them emotionally shallow from a young age, they thinks emotions = weakness
Can you elab on Arabs

Once again. If your so high IQ stop fucking complaining be happy with your gifts and make money be greatful your not a midwitt like me who has ADHD and autism so I essentially put in the same effort as an 80 IQ ethnic in everything I do unless I’m intrested in it

In my shoes you’d end your life.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and maxilofailo
You don't know i'm legit in organizations focused on black issues. I have a whole social media account to inspire black men stfu
Actually or larping?

Yeah my parents mentally abused me physically and mentally. My emotions were always ignored i use to wish as a kid i grew up white parents because they would actually care about my emotions and me as whole.

I remember my parents would laugh at me showing emotions and crying for me.

For some odd reason i love expressing my self and being vulnerable but my parents legit don't care.

When have kids going to make sure i speak emotions with them and make sure they are functioning adult.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nope, wishIwasSalludon and 3 others
"Much of the time, a narcissist's behaviour isn't driven by self-love – rather, self-hatred."
Some random quote and didn’t even post a source :feelskek:

Why are you so stupid? Narcy = Self Hate
You’re too retarded to understand the definition of narcissm

IMG 3467

Narcissm doesn’t mean putting up a front genius, you have to genuinely think you’re better.

That’s the opposite of self hate

Yeah my parents mentally abused me physically and mentally. My emotions were always ignored i use to wish as a kid i grew up white parents because they would actually care about my emotions and me as whole.

For some odd reason i love expressing my self and being vulnerable but my parents legit don't care.

When have kids going to make sure i speak emotions with them and make sure they are functioning adult.
Same with the emotions thing JFL

• +1
Reactions: Carv
African Americans are finished bro, best focus on Africans or Caribbean’s

Why do hamites like OP think thry are above and beyond african Americans. In this thread OP consistently makes fun of his african american brothers making fun of them, calling them slaves, originless and braindead. Blacks should be more united tbh. These divisions is what dajjal wants @Bushman

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Costcosuperstore, Bushman and 2 others
Once again. If your so high IQ stop fucking complaining be happy with your gifts and make money be greatful your not a midwitt like me who has ADHD and autism so I essentially put in the same effort as an 80 IQ ethnic in everything I do unless I’m intrested in it

In my shoes you’d end your life.
Why do you think complaining by expressing my emotions bro? Im just being vulnerable and just talking about my experience.

Cmon now you should lift up your homies and talk about stuff like this. This my problems with blacks you think people venting is complaining. You rather me suppress my emotions and go on a killing spree.

White friends usually talk it with me and actually understand my POV. Niggers just wanna shame me and say im being a pussy for having human emotions

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and wishIwasSalludon
Why do hamites like OP think thry are up and beyond african Americans. In this thread OP consistently makes fun of his african american brothers making fun of them, calling them slaves, originless and braindead. Blacks should be more united tbh. These divisions is what dajjal wants @Bushman
African Americans hold back all other “blacks” in literally every fucking way fuck em

• +1
Reactions: nope, Carv and Jason Voorhees
Why do you think complaining by expressing my emotions bro? Im just being vulnerable and just talking about my experience.

Cmon now you should lift up your homies and talk about stuff like this. This my problems with blacks you think people venting is complaining. You rather me suppress my emotions and go on a killing spree.

White friends usually talk it with me and actually understand my POV. Niggers just wanna shame me and say im being a pussy for having human emotions
I’m bbc got a masters in stem and I’m still skint. Don’t speak to me about that “pull your bootstraps up” shit I did the correct thing and hve nothing to show for it cos I’m BLACK so don’t come here with that bullshit I’ll shut it down right now.

I understand why niggas are the way they are because life is hard for us, maybe your one of the few who escaped and good for fucking you

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Ur economic state of Zimbabwe ahh is not getting pussy brah

• JFL
African Americans hold back all other “blacks” in literally every fucking way fuck em
African Americans are the only reason blacks have a reputation for being cool and NT

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Costcosuperstore, nope and 2 others
jfl but yet you disparage african americans

• JFL
Can you elab on Arabs
Arab parents brainwash this male gaze ideology into their sons that emotions are a weakness and that they should be as masculine as possible, read the other post im replying to to get an idea of how parents with this ideology are raising they’re children

im so sorry

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and wishIwasSalludon
Some random quote and didn’t even post a source :feelskek:

You’re too retarded to understand the definition of narcissm

View attachment 2918187

Narcissm doesn’t mean putting up a front genius, you have to genuinely think you’re better.

That’s the opposite of self hate
I legit read psych papers for fun you ain't winning this debate.

Narcissism stems from feeling like you less. Meaning stems for feeling like less. Narcissism IS a front to cope and pretend you are the shit but deep down you are deeply insecure.

It's ton of articles saying this im not gonna post it believe what you want.

Kanye is that you?

• JFL
African Americans are the only reason blacks have a reputation for being cool and NT
And that coolness and NT comes from being a thug or LARPING as one
Not the best thing you fucking gook

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and wishIwasSalludon
African Americans are finished bro, best focus on Africans or Caribbean’s
Yeah I'm Africa. My focus is in Africa my parents already have property in America and West Africa.

I am loyal for Africa not America.

• +1
And that coolness and NT comes from being a thug or LARPING as one
Not the best thing you fucking gook
It’s better than what blacks would be seen as without it

Why do hamites like OP think thry are up and beyond african Americans. In this thread OP consistently makes fun of his african american brothers making fun of them, calling them slaves, originless and braindead. Blacks should be more united tbh. These divisions is what dajjal wants @Bushman
Fair point i agree with you.

African Americans are narcy they bully Africans tbh.

African immigrants legit come here and make money and mind there business.

My parents had the most issues from African Americans it's no unity.

AFRICAN AMERICAN ARE MORE LIKLEY TO END UR LIFE COMPARED TO A AFRICAN.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxilofailo and wishIwasSalludon
Niggers want u to think they’re low IQ so u underestimate their ability to scam you
slaves would pretend to be stupid to get out of doing work back in the days :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and yeeyeeslayer
I’m bbc got a masters in stem and I’m still skint. Don’t speak to me about that “pull your bootstraps up” shit I did the correct thing and hve nothing to show for it cos I’m BLACK so don’t come here with that bullshit I’ll shut it down right now.

I understand why niggas are the way they are because life is hard for us, maybe your one of the few who escaped and good for fucking you
Keep coping.

My parents are immigrants and my zipcode has average salary of 30k

You just didn't things correctly nor work smarter.

Stop coping that ur black and can't get a job.

I got internships and jobs with no degree you just simply aren't him its a skill issue.

Arab parents brainwash this male gaze ideology into their sons that emotions are a weakness and that they should be as masculine as possible, read the other post im replying to to get an idea of how parents with this ideology are raising they’re children

im so sorry
Thank you bhai love you

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx