being a muslim feminist is the best thing

yandex99

yandex99

Master
I'm a muslim,a sufi and a feminist.in sufi islam,women are more sacred and superior to men because Allaah's essence is feminine,and his jamal qualities are stronger than his jalal ones.

women hate misogynists no matter how goodlooking.

Eradicate your misogyny,treat women well and advocate for female rights and power and you'll get more pussy than most clueless misogynistic men even the terra-Chads.

My wife(muslima)Will wear the pants,I just have a condition of plenty of good sex when she feels good to do it but beside that my wife will run everything.I am not egoistic or power trip,I just need my sexual needs met and maybe some affection.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: kebab and Swarthy Knight
Then you're not a muslim you stupid ass nigga, you can call yourself one but allah will still rape you in hell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currycelll, kebab, Deleted member 61895 and 2 others
I lost a couple of brain cells reading this thread and first answer to this thread.

• +1
Reactions: currycelll
Then you're not a muslim you stupid ass nigga, you can call yourself one but allah will still rape you in hell
He’s just larping as muslim so he can fuck sand foids

• +1
Reactions: logicel369
this mentality is why people discriminate against all muslim men,they think we're all misogynists like these stupid salafis and ethnic muslims.

Feminism is the way,within islamic laws.

mind you,we shouldn't be against fornication because we think women are property of men,but rather because women are so sacred they deserve for themselves a man that will love,be loyal and take care of them only,that's the same rationale behind Hijab,women are too sacred to just expose the beauty allah gave them to cheapen it.women are too sacred and precious to just give out their bodies like that.

Last edited:
I'm a muslim,a sufi and a feminist.in sufi islam,women are more sacred and superior to men because Allaah's essence is feminine,and his jamal qualities are stronger than his jalal ones.

women hate misogynists no matter how goodlooking.

Eradicate your misogyny,treat women well and advocate for female rights and power and you'll get more pussy than most clueless misogynistic men even the terra-Chads.

My wife(muslima)Will wear the pants,I just have a condition of plenty of good sex when she feels good to do it but beside that my wife will run everything.I am not egoistic or power trip,I just need my sexual needs met and maybe some affection.
Quran teaches you to beat your wife lmao.
also to rape nine year olds

a muslim,a sufi
sufi islam