Being a narcy asshole to women will raise your smv

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
Believe me or not idc
They will be turned on like a water faucet if they precieve you as a gl asshole . She could hate your guts , and she will still sleep with you . NT is a meme , what you guys have to start doing is being cocky and arrogant, after you ascend your looks ofc

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, thereallegend, Jova and 1 other person
u need to grape. Im serious

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Alt Number 3, psychomandible, watah and 9 others
Just be confident bro !

• +1
Reactions: uksucks and Jova
Your thinking bluepill
What im telling u guys to do is act dark triad
Yeah but it needs to be done correctly and calculated
Not for low iqs

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
To whom though?

So I just walk up to woman outside and start being a cunt to her?

Or the usual normie/women advice which means to your broad social circle which every one assumes you have but in reality most men (especially here) do not.

• JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231
So I just walk up to woman outside and start being a cunt to her?
Yeah go up to her and tell her how she smells like shit and you wouldnt touch her with a ten foot pole

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, Latvianchud185 and uksucks
Yeah but it needs to be done correctly and calculated
Not for low iqs
Well yes , but its easy . I mean all it is really is just a mindset and inhibition change . The low IQ’s are gonna randomly start going up to girls calling them slurs lol .

It has to be in the moment when they are interacting with you through an app or irl . Your response , your vocal tone and facial expressions are all easy ways to manipulate . You can be a asshole without raising your voice or calling them names . You just gotta be good at it , once u learn it becomes easier (still learning myself )

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Cocky and arrogant work only if u are beautiful or rich, else u are an annoying fuck

Cocky and arrogant work only if u are beautiful or rich, else u are an annoying fuck
You're speaking from the male perspective. Women don't perceive men as being annoying. They're more than willing to have an ugly, narcy dude constantly harassing them (but that doesn't mean they will have sex with him).

You're speaking from the male perspective. Women don't perceive men as being annoying. They're more than willing to have an ugly, narcy dude constantly harassing them (but that doesn't mean they will have sex with him).
Speaking from experience, but there is some women who like to argue all the time too but in the long run they are insufferable

Redpill muh hold ur frame.

Kinda true but not to all women