Why are people racist?

Homo sapiens genocided all male neanderthals and breed their women.
We homo sapiens don't carry any neanderthal Y-DNA but we have their DNA.We literally fought with them and won the war.

Same thing happened when PIE went to Europe tho.
PIE genocided native europeans and breed their women and eventually assimilated the rest of them.

Also white race is the result of inbreeding and racism because white genes are too recessive.In the nature you have to mix with your own white race to create white kids.If you mix with browns,Then your kids will look brown
Hm I can see where your coming from in a weird warped perspective way but it's not realistic long term more people are mixing now then ever probably when you die your grandchildren or great grandchildren will be mixed with some race

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999 and StuntmanMike
You and a dog bleed the same, are you a dog?
Does a dog have the exact same organ pattern as me have the same vessels then me has the same body structure than me? What makes you so superior if I'm built the same way you are

Does a dog have the exact same organ pattern as me have the same vessels then me has the same body structure than me? What makes you so superior if I'm built the same way you are
And who's talking about superiority?

I don't understand the purpose of being racist. To hate someone based off their skin. Its like your doing the same thing that females are doing to men 'all blacks are dumb low IQ' 'all men are rapists'. 'This a few and far between he's one on of the good ones' 'Jeremy was just misunderstood he needs someone to care for him free my baby's This is all the same in my eyes. It's really no point in being racist considering the fact that by 2050 practically the whole fucking world is going to be mixed with something. Btw I hope you don't plan on keeping your daughters away from black men or colored men because SPOILER ALERT WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO THINGS THAT HARM THEM 'Why doesn't daddy want me hanging around Tyrone's 'Hes such a bad guy' then she starts fantasize about tyrone then she gets porked. not to mention its going to be impossible for your children to be racist if you raise NT kids and if you try to get them to be racist. They will be like my dad is a racist pig Fuck him and sleep around with multiple dudes you can't win as a racist you cannot your hating for no reason.
Literally 0 people hate blacks for their skin color. What "racists" hate is low iq and violent people which happens to be most blacks.

Youre too autistic and retarded to realize that kys irl

Be quiet kike. You sound like a seething kike. Sage. Swastika in the thread. White power. White race. KKK. Sieg heil for the Reich. Trump2020 #Reich. I sieg heil. Volk for the krieg. Krieg for the Führer. SS. Sage. Seething kike.

And for your actions, the faggots have committed an unforgivable crime. All faggots shall be removed from Europe and America. No one shall love them nor forgive them. Israel shall be destroyed. Africa shall be recolonized.

And everyone you love goes to hell forever and ceases to be.Along with you.

All that you hate happens.And all that you hate is good.All that you hate wins.And all that you hate is loved by all.

Every harm against you and your ancestors is blessed and good. All that you are is undone. And all you get is punishment.

All your love dies. All that you have is taken. And all that you love kills you.

#TRUMP #MAGA #MD2GA @POTUS #Q #WWG1WGA kill niggers kill kikes 1488 KKK swastika SIEG HEIL for the reich the #Trump2020 reich lynch niggers gas the kikes.

die kike die. DIE KIKE DIE. you're going to the gas chamber. you're going to the oven. the #Trump2020 reich will gas ALL KIKES. Trump is führer, Trump is GOD.