Being a NEET is probably more soul sucking than working at a job you hate

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
NEETs have a very strange world view, they think that if they dont do anything with their life and live with their parents or live off unemployment they will live a happier, more fulfilled life than if they decided to try to do something with their life and go to a community college or get a job or work.

they say "I dont wanna work at a soul sucking dead end job doing boring repetitive tasks that I hate" and then simultaneously they end up being a NEET doing soul sucking boring repetitive tasks (anime, TV, vidya, food) that used to give them pleasure but now they end up hating those copes because of the law of diminishing returns.

I think from personal experience living the NEET lifestyle is more soul sucking than working at a dead end job, because even working at a job you hate you still feel like you are making progress, that you are working towards a goal, and a means to an ends. But as a NEET your just living the same life over and over, going on the internet, playing games, sleeping in, eating junk food, not having enough money.

I just find it depressing and personally I would rather be making minimum wage than live such a depressing lifestyle.

unless your a RICH NEET then I can understand why you would want to be a NEET because you dont NEED to work so you can work jobs that you enjoy rather than working just for the money, but if your a poor NEET then being a NEET is basically financial suicide, because your never gonna get back the years you spent rotting and doing shit on the internet wasting your life away... kinda sounds like me tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30667, User28823, thereallegend and 26 others
cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: too much, Doctor Faust, Deleted member 14392 and 21 others
Being a NEET trapped in the eternal cycle of rotting and consooming is way more soul sucking indeed you end up not feeling satisfied by anything eventually you will quit video games anime or whatever your cope was because you don't get any pleasure from them soon your most productive activity will be scrolling and jerking off

if you have the opportunity to stay at your parents house for free and get a minimum wage job you should take it, seeing the money go up and all your ambitions become possible make it all worth it

I usually work half a year then go be a rich NEET in another country for the other half (in Hawaii rn), one day I will have a full time job oversea

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Doctor Faust, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 20370 and 7 others
Nah your answer is cope.

The real blackpill is that everyone should follow their hearts. Everyone is different and have different perspectives on life. For some people having a good day of work where they get home tired fulfills something deep in their psyche

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
When you are subhuman, it's probably better to be NEET.

When you are subhuman, everyone has something to say about your appearance. And after a while, those little digs add up and soon you are depressed as fuck.

It's better to be NEET, but looksmax.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, GetShrekt, Alt Number 3 and 14 others
Agreed - however the majority of NEETS are NEET for a reason, society rejected them. If they tasted the pleasure of mutual love from a woman they wouldn't be NEET, I promise you that.

Most NEETS are developmentally arrested, someone who has sex and makes genuine friends in HS is naturally motivated to want to work and make money etc. because they want more sex and money.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: too much, Deleted member 14392, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 9 others
Nah your answer is cope.

The real blackpill is that everyone should follow their hearts. Everyone os different and have different perspectives on life. For some people having a good day of work where they get home tired fullfills something deep in their psyche
I'm technically not a NEET, but I currently have a NEET-ish lifestyle. I also worked in factories multiple times and I can without a doubt say that NEET > repetitive manual labor everyday. That shit makes you want to kys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 21620, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
NEET is terrible, painful. even more when u have reached ur looksmax potential and still rot.

atleast if i was subhuman and neet i would know there is nothing else to look forward to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member
Disagree completely.

The average job is worse than not doing anything. I agree that a good job mogs though but they are chad only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, john2, Crusile and 10 others
Disagree completely.

The average job is worse than not doing anything. I agree that a good job mogs though but they are chad only
Your perspective is skewed - the average job allows the average person to spend time with their wife / gf etc. which leads to way more fulfillment than rotting alone

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
betabux is a million times better than being a lonely virgin incel
exactly - if being a betabux was worse then noone would beta buck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
so they're unaware that they're being used by some old cunt that doesn't actually have that high of an opinion of them at all
imagine how much better this must be than being some forever alone incel - these people don't do this because they're retarded it's because it's objectively infinitely better than being alone forever

imagine how much better this must be than being some forever alone incel - these people don't do this because they're retarded it's because it's objectively infinitely better than being alone forever

1. This guy knows he is a beta and is at peace with it - most likely been beta his whole life
2. He gets to fuck the shit out of this woman while incels rot in hell

He doesn't care he's a beta bux because that's all he knows - so while we don't respect it he's at peace with it

1. This guy knows he is a beta and is at peace with it - most likely been beta his whole life

He doesn't care he's a beta bux because that's all he knows - so while we don't respect it he's at peace with it
Copium

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, john2, looksmaxxed and 2 others
Lol this isn't a debate - betabux don't exist because we're some 500 iq geniuses that have this all figured out and these people are too stupid to realize they should be the leader in the relationship - by default if beta bux wasn't fulfilling this wouldn't be the main module of adult sexual relationships

Lol this isn't a debate - betabux don't exist because we're some 500 iq geniuses that have this all figured out and these people are too stupid to realize they should be the leader in the relationship - by default if beta bux wasn't fulfilling this wouldn't be the main module of adult sexual relationships
I'm not gonna stop you boyo :feelsokman:

I’ve worked dead end jobs, and I can say you’re wrong, imo.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
comfy neet would be good but most neets arent comfy they live in a nightmare

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Crusile and alphamaxxxx
Thats right! Now go back to work goym!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, john2 and stevielake
I guess I'm "neet" because I live off my inheritance dividends (index funds, stocks etc). I don't really have a profession, whenever I dated someone I said I just invest or day trade. They never seem to ask questions again as long as you have a comfy life, housing and a car.

I see labor and working as something vile and disgusting. I did work for a bit at 18-19 to get life experience and hated it.

But if you had to only live on benefits, then I imagine neeting would be hell.
It's enjoyable only when you have free time + the ability to do fun stuff with that free time.

I'm very money conscious and make 100.0% sure that any time I'm about to start dating, get a fwb or just ONS, that it's never about cash. I never show my cards or reveal how much I make. I also don't splurge on a sport car etc., I drive a normal family car. I mask money as much as possible because I utterly hate the idea of a woman using you just to get benefits out of you.

Only ran into 1 golddigger over the years. Immediately ghosted her after she started asking for expensive gifts. I felt like an idiot for thinking she was attracted. I have grown a very strong distaste for golddiggers and materialistic women, almost an active contempt of sorts.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 21620 and 3 others
NEETs have a very strange world view, they think that if they dont do anything with their life and live with their parents or live off unemployment they will live a happier, more fulfilled life than if they decided to try to do something with their life and go to a community college or get a job or work.

they say "I dont wanna work at a soul sucking dead end job doing boring repetitive tasks that I hate" and then simultaneously they end up being a NEET doing soul sucking boring repetitive tasks (anime, TV, vidya, food) that used to give them pleasure but now they end up hating those copes because of the law of diminishing returns.

I think from personal experience living the NEET lifestyle is more soul sucking than working at a dead end job, because even working at a job you hate you still feel like you are making progress, that you are working towards a goal, and a means to an ends. But as a NEET your just living the same life over and over, going on the internet, playing games, sleeping in, eating junk food, not having enough money.

I just find it depressing and personally I would rather be making minimum wage than live such a depressing lifestyle.

unless your a RICH NEET then I can understand why you would want to be a NEET because you dont NEED to work so you can work jobs that you enjoy rather than working just for the money, but if your a poor NEET then being a NEET is basically financial suicide, because your never gonna get back the years you spent rotting and doing shit on the internet wasting your life away... kinda sounds like me tbh
Yeah being a NEET does suck. It was fine for 4 months but became soul crushing. You only find losers who are NEETs the average retail retard is better then a NEET. Not to mention everyone cool in either in school or working.

Some NEETs cope they are learning skills or doing something worth more then working but 99% are just rotting. You aren't some genius studying philosophy like a monk in solitude your a loser. If you go NEET path you will likely hang out with losers and this will make you worse off. In just a few moths you let yourself go so much its insane. Only way being a NEET can work out is if your rich and have a good social circle.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Semi NEET lifestyle. I go to school and exercise for 2 hours then come home and rot in my room until the end of the day.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Ngl I don’t want to contribute to society anymore, I just want to hide away. No matter what I do I always feel like and become an alien and get alienated from everything. I don’t feel human. So neet is the only viable option for me, and the better option. Since working dead-end jobs as an alien is soul-crushing in itself

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, STEVE GAMING and mazzi
I guess I'm "neet" because I live off my inheritance dividends (index funds, stocks etc). I don't really have a profession, whenever I dated someone I said I just invest or day trade. They never seem to ask questions again as long as you have a comfy life, housing and a car.

I see labor and working as something vile and disgusting. I did work for a bit at 18-19 to get life experience and hated it.

But if you had to only live on benefits, then I imagine neeting would be hell.
It's enjoyable only when you have free time + the ability to do fun stuff with that free time.

I'm very money conscious and make 100.0% sure that any time I'm about to start dating, get a fwb or just ONS, that it's never about cash. I never show my cards or reveal how much I make. I also don't splurge on a sport car etc., I drive a normal family car. I mask money as much as possible because I utterly hate the idea of a woman using you just to get benefits out of you.

Only ran into 1 golddigger over the years. Immediately ghosted her after she started asking for expensive gifts. I felt like an idiot for thinking she was attracted. I have grown a very strong distaste for golddiggers and materialistic women, almost an active contempt of sorts.
If you're running into gold-diggers, you aren't attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
Your perspective is skewed - the average job allows the average person to spend time with their wife / gf etc. which leads to way more fulfillment than rotting alone
who says you need to be rotting alone as a neet?

If you're running into gold-diggers, you aren't attractive.
This is true. The difference in treatment at 18% vs 12% body fat was night and day. It's like women treat you as a separate breed of man.

The only time I ran into a golddigger, I was at ~18% body fat and my face had extra fat on it.

Even attractive women treat you completely differently when they want to fuck you vs. when they only see you as a potential ATM cash dispenser.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 21620
Massive cope.

Cope

Being an attractive NEET is what you want.
Constant validations whenever you are outside in the public. Looksmaxxing as a lifestyle, lower cortisol than waggie.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and autistic_tendencies
Cope

Being an attractive NEET is what you want.
Constant validations whenever you are outside in the public. Looksmaxxing as a lifestyle, lower cortisol than waggie.
Correct

Not really, NEETing at it’s worst is 50% chilling and 50% dread whereas dead end wagecucking is just pure suffering day after day.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
NEET is fucking WORSE than prison I bullshit you not.

I’ve been NEET for years and in Prison for over a year and NEET is WORSE. At least in prison you can talk, socialize, and you’re not bombarded with social media, you find pleasure in things like Sunday Church Songs and the activities that prison gives you.

NEET is straight up a fucking hell hole all you can do is eat junk food, masturbate, and rot in isolation.

Life in Prison > Life as NEET

The only reason people fear prison and not NEET is because prison you can’t leave, and is more physically dangerous. BUT,
NEET FEELS worse, and, if you’ve been NEET too long and have no savings, no education, and no car, well you’re basically stuck as a NEET for life.

Yeah getting out of my NEET situation was the best decision I ever did. And if I ever find myself involuntarily forced to become a NEET I will likely become a serial killer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 18879 and Crusile

I’ve been NEET for years and in Prison for over a year and NEET is WORSE. At least in prison you can talk, socialize, and you’re not bombarded with social media, you find pleasure in things like Sunday Church Songs and the activities that prison gives you.

NEET is straight up a fucking hell hole all you can do is eat junk food, masturbate, and rot in isolation.

The only reason people fear prison and not NEET is because prison you can’t leave, and is more physically dangerous. BUT,
NEET FEELS worse, and, if you’ve been NEET too long and have no savings, no education, and no car, well you’re basically stuck as a NEET for life.

Yeah getting out of my NEET situation was the best decision I ever did. And if I ever find myself involuntarily forced to become a NEET I will likely become a serial killer.
How did you end up in prision? Could you tell more about your experience?

What’s up with the consensus that as a NEET, you eat junk food and rot? Nobody forces you to eat junk food lmfao.

I am a NEET now aswell but my situation is probably a bit different than most incels because I have money, a car and my apartment is quiet af (also got a nice view) but I know for sure that prison would fuck me up more.

The lifestyle means freedom, and I always found it dreadful being forced to work in something and for a boss I really don’t give a fuck about (and working doesn’t benefit you at all in modern society) in regards to women and status.

I get about €1500 monthly which is slightly above my expenses, without buying things. It’s better than being a student these days anyways. I am well on my way leanmaxing so I can start dating with some success, hopefully.

I know my life is objectively shit, this happened for a reason too. I stopped making new friends from 15 and onwards, and I lost motivation to do stuff in life. I am alone most of the time too, but some of that is because I just moved places.

And as I said I have a car, a bicycle to go for rides, and a lot of freedom. I have a 5 min walk to a student gym where I go 3x weekly now, grocery store is also only a 5 min walk. The gym has a free sauna btw, will check it out on friday.

I don’t eat junk food but I keep an eye on calories intake and protein, and I like to have a snack before bed. I do play a little bit of vidya though (currently Red Dead 2, nothing lowers my cortisol more tbf).

One of the things I’m targeting before the summer is working on the laptop doing courses, and trying to learn something about business and copywriting, in hopes of maybe making money online. You need to believe that it’s possible too and fuck off to the dudes who believes their opinion is correct and continue wageslaving, well ur welcome if so.

I will also start reading some books.

But being a NEET isn’t about eating junk food and watching anime, it can be ANYTHING you want do devote your energy into aslong as you have your health, freedom and enough money to not starve sorted out.

Most music makers are basically NEET’s too, they just need to grind for a few months creating something new, before playing on gigs and they can take some time off whenever they want in theory. Of course it’s a totally different life. Then you have the rich kids. Anyways noone is stopping you from being a productive NEET. Like write a book or something.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, jaw_is_law and LastGerman
Of course this^ isn’t a popular opinion because most humans are weak, social sheeps, and the elites needs worker drones in order for society to function and continue evolving so they can enjoy their vacations, women and delicious foods.

Not true at all, you feel miserable as a NEET if you're depressed in general. When you're happy, when you enjoy every day of your life, not having to waste time on work is the best thing you can do.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 18879
Nah your answer is cope.

The real blackpill is that everyone should follow their hearts. Everyone is different and have different perspectives on life. For some people having a good day of work where they get home tired fulfills something deep in their psyche
you just described the very essence of cope.

What’s up with the consensus that as a NEET, you eat junk food and rot? Nobody forces you to eat junk food lmfao.

I am a NEET now aswell but my situation is probably a bit different than most incels because I have money, a car and my apartment is quiet af (also got a nice view) but I know for sure that prison would fuck me up more.

The lifestyle means freedom, and I always found it dreadful being forced to work in something and for a boss I really don’t give a fuck about (and working doesn’t benefit you at all in modern society) in regards to women and status.

I get about €1500 monthly which is slightly above my expenses, without buying things. It’s better than being a student these days anyways. I am well on my way leanmaxing so I can start dating with some success, hopefully.

I know my life is objectively shit, this happened for a reason too. I stopped making new friends from 15 and onwards, and I lost motivation to do stuff in life. I am alone most of the time too, but some of that is because I just moved places.

And as I said I have a car, a bicycle to go for rides, and a lot of freedom. I have a 5 min walk to a student gym where I go 3x weekly now, grocery store is also only a 5 min walk. The gym has a free sauna btw, will check it out on friday.

I don’t eat junk food but I keep an eye on calories intake and protein, and I like to have a snack before bed. I do play a little bit of vidya though (currently Red Dead 2, nothing lowers my cortisol more tbf).

One of the things I’m targeting before the summer is working on the laptop doing courses, and trying to learn something about business and copywriting, in hopes of maybe making money online. You need to believe that it’s possible too and fuck off to the dudes who believes their opinion is correct and continue wageslaving, well ur welcome if so.

I will also start reading some books.

But being a NEET isn’t about eating junk food and watching anime, it can be ANYTHING you want do devote your energy into aslong as you have your health, freedom and enough money to not starve sorted out.

Most music makers are basically NEET’s too, they just need to grind for a few months creating something new, before playing on gigs and they can take some time off whenever they want in theory. Of course it’s a totally different life. Then you have the rich kids. Anyways noone is stopping you from being a productive NEET. Like write a book or something.
Sorry for being so black and white (I have a little bit of autism) but yeah I totally makes sense bro and good job keep it up. Yeah you can be a NEET and successful but its a lot harder to do because you need to have income to pay for living expenses and most NEETs dont have a surplus of money that can go towards financially being able to afford to live off their own hence the stereotype that NEETs are lazy immature entitled Zoomers who just want to get everything handed to you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23880

as a 7 year neet it depends. the last 3 years have been fucking agony (literally) because of nerve impingement but living care free before that, rotting to vidya, watching shit and generally being an aimless 97 iq mong was the most fun ive had in life since i was a kid. it really depends on your goals in life + looks and NTness.

and ofc you have to be okay with leeching off relatives/government so it requires some level of cluster b traits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23880, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and jaw_is_law
Agreed - however the majority of NEETS are NEET for a reason, society rejected them. If they tasted the pleasure of mutual love from a woman they wouldn't be NEET, I promise you that.

Most NEETS are developmentally arrested, someone who has sex and makes genuine friends in HS is naturally motivated to want to work and make money etc. because they want more sex and money.
I had sex with a female when I was a NEET, it it wasn't even that addictive and didn't motivate me to work harder or achieve something in life. If this is what motivates you, you're better off dead than living such a pathetic existence. Even now, I would not be motivated to work harder and . contribute even more to society after having lots of sex with foids if I had the chance. I'm forever blackpilled, having sex with foids won't turn me into a bluepilled goy. Money is overrated, not unimportant though.

He doesn't get to have lots of sex with women jfl, you're stupid if you actually believe normies/betabuxers have lots of sex. The number of times they have (directly unpaid) sex with their partner per year is countable on your fingers. But since betabuxing is indirect prostitution, pretty much all the sex they get comes at a price, either paid in the form of money or energy/time. So it's pathetic.

This is completely true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879