Being a Negro in the west is SO AMAZING! I wish i could be.

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Diamond
I swear these sub saharan Africans have it so good in the dumbfuck west. How come EVERY SINGLE TIME there is a police brutality riot the victim every single time is one of them? EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME!!! Look at what's happening in dumbass France. They are willing to burn down their entire country for these "aindu nuttinz" and the loss of one of their "precious offspring". These western white ass mayos are just obsessed with the sub saharan African ethnicity! You fucking western white shits revolve around mandigo like orbiters. YOU ARE LOSERS! Nigs are treated like a royal ethnicity in any western country!! They are showered in sympathy 24/7 and are given so much representation in every single aspect of western life. They are 100% accepted and considered cool in the west. THIS IS NOT THE CASE FOR ANY OTHER ETHNICITY. Nobody cares if a Mexican, Asian or Arab is killed by police. And despite all that they show no gratitude and continue to complain and act like professional victims anyway. It's because of western white women's obsession with bbc obviously. Because that bbc thing doesn't work on any other type of women than western white garbage women! I would love to become a black man in the west. Give up my stupid ethnicity and be a negro in America, it would be so fun. I could probably walk up to any anglo descent white trash whore on the street and tell her to suck my dick right there in front of everyone "or she's racist if she refuses" and she'll do it 100% I'm convinced of that. If you are descended from any western country, please kill yourself. Your ethnicity is a joke, your countries are a joke full of soyboys and run by jews, your women are absolute pure GARBAGE. Your "west" has no redeeming values at all. Your culture is a joke. Your society is a joke! I hope China and Russia just nuke the shit out of the entire west. Completely erase that entire joke society of yours. Watch all the whining tyrones and blue hairs and mayo foids get burnt and mass deleted all at once! That would be wonderful. And black women 95% of the time are hideous in my opinion. I have zero attraction to them, I don't even notice them. Why the fuck should i show them any sympathy? GET LOST!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Deleted member 21898
The only people that pity blacks are themselves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
The only people that pity blacks are themselves
No. These western mayos pity them even harder. If I was a blackie i would just do anything to get into the west. It's nig paradise in the West. Every blackcel can rest assured he has a western mayo looking out for him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and try2beme
I swear these sub saharan Africans have it so good in the dumbfuck west. How come EVERY SINGLE TIME there is a police brutality riot the victim every single time is one of them? EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME!!! Look at what's happening in dumbass France. They are willing to burn down their entire country for these "aindu nuttinz" and the loss of one of their "precious offspring". These western white ass mayos are just obsessed with the sub saharan African ethnicity! You fucking western white shits revolve around mandigo like orbiters. YOU ARE LOSERS! Nigs are treated like a royal ethnicity in any western country!! They are showered in sympathy 24/7 and are given so much representation in every single aspect of western life. They are 100% accepted and considered cool in the west. THIS IS NOT THE CASE FOR ANY OTHER ETHNICITY. Nobody cares if a Mexican, Asian or Arab is killed by police. And despite all that they show no gratitude and continue to complain and act like professional victims anyway. It's because of western white women's obsession with bbc obviously. Because that bbc thing doesn't work on any other type of women than western white garbage women! I would love to become a black man in the west. Give up my stupid ethnicity and be a negro in America, it would be so fun. I could probably walk up to any anglo descent white trash whore on the street and tell her to suck my dick right there in front of everyone "or she's racist if she refuses" and she'll do it 100% I'm convinced of that. If you are descended from any western country, please kill yourself. Your ethnicity is a joke, your countries are a joke full of soyboys and run by jews, your women are absolute pure GARBAGE. Your "west" has no redeeming values at all. Your culture is a joke. Your society is a joke! I hope China and Russia just nuke the shit out of the entire west. Completely erase that entire joke society of yours. Watch all the whining tyrones and blue hairs and mayo foids get burnt and mass deleted all at once! That would be wonderful. And black women 95% of the time are hideous in my opinion. I have zero attraction to them, I don't even notice them. Why the fuck should i show them any sympathy? GET LOST!
It's the niggers themselves that are rioting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
the teen that got killed by the police was arab, not west african lol. Did u forgot to clean ur glasses?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
Cry cry cry like a baby

cope we are alcoholmaxxing to lower inhib
15C80D6F 7A27 4E40 82C9 0B912A37FA49

While people will change their mind when they find out black people have smaller frontal lobes and are useless to society

33FBF35F F957 4F07 9A90 FB936A440B1D

91A52F51 D705 4369 B9A3 6B105F0B0147

E8223DBB 9AE7 40F7 B680 53D8C6CF691F