Being a negroe in the west? Easy mode/Tutorial mode when it comes to white women?

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
Being a negroe in the west? Easy mode/Tutorial mode when it comes to white women?

Do white women basically just wanna fornicate with any Negroe even he doesn't look good facially just because of the rumours that Negroes have a large tarse (large penis) ? 🤔

In Poland it's just a psl internet myth though that polish women like Negroes. This is not true and I know because I'm half polish and have also discussed this with people who are full polish. In Poland if a negroe approach a polish woman then the women litteraly be like "fuck you nigger"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, AscensionMan98, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
Probably easy mode for that 10% of white women who are willing to go black. Of course you need to be stereotypical hunk and bit of a thug.
Greta

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 18931 and 1 other person
So basically if a negroe is not muscular n not criminal then he is incel?
I haven't done any research on that, because I really don't give a fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
So basically if a negroe is not muscular n not criminal then he is incel?
if u not tall or muscular as a black u wont have BBC halo
u still have BLM halo though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
In Poland it's just a psl internet myth though that polish women like Negroes. This is not true and I know because I'm half polish and have also discussed this with people who are full polish. In Poland if a negroe approach a polish woman then the women litteraly be like "fuck you nigger"

The only white women black guys w/out money/status can do well within the West are single moms and landwhales.
Screen Shot 2022 10 02 at 91633 AM

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Common cope, often from Asian boys who want to champion a "great minority hope" who can stick it to the white man for conquering their country and stealing their girls. Black men fair almost as poorly as Asian boys do on dating apps.

• +1
Reactions: EverydayIsHell
I don't really care how difficult it is for a black guy to score here, I have no black friends and I'm not black, so why should I give a fuck? Guys on here need to be more realistic and talk about what really matters. I know you're not black, Thomas DOM.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
lowest scum of white women go for them but they're usually happy with that so i guess it's all good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
the easy observation is that they try to fuck with white women

white females dont a chip on their shoulder to preserve white genetics like white males does

they see males as equal sex lovers

comes down to approaching and game

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
the easy observation is that they try to fuck with white women

white females dont a chip on their shoulder to preserve white genetics like white males does

they see males as equal sex lovers

comes down to approaching and game

Low inhibition n numbers game

Srs

• +1
Reactions: traveler