Being a nobody in a nation of vanity and greed. Welcome to The Toilet.

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Feeling like I don't belong. Ugh. I've been feeling this since I took my first steps. At 4, I tried running away. But Mom chased after me. It felt like I ran for miles. When, in fact, it was only a couple of yards. She caught up with me before I reached the street. She was crying. Shaking. Because a year prior, she didn't reach Jamie that was splattered by a semi-truck during our big wheel race. I stopped before the dark highway. He kept going. Ugh. He had to win.

Feeling like a refugee born in the same land you live in. A real clusterfuck. How can you feel like you don't belong? That's Nature trying to ostracize you from its collective. As if, you really don't belong here. Who are you? What are you?

Feeling like an alien. Even the innocent, peers of your age, know the truth. Adults too. And then those faces. Ugh. Those fucking faces. It's like the same face but with different bodies. And that face gestures one thing every time, "I hate you and everything about you. You're not welcome here."

Feeling like you're on an alien planet. The people are strange. But mindless with minds! It's unfuckingbelievable. And it seems the dumber they are, the richer they become. How is that possible? And the wealthy just can't keep their hands out of the children's pants. Is it because when you have everything, you believe you can have everything? And everyone?

Feeling sad for people but thrilled for their demise. As if a disease begins affecting your character - soul - heart. But you never become them. How can you become what you find to be so sad and insignificant?

Feeling the end has happened. But you have to watch it again. Like after watching a series end. 20 years ago. Watching it again. And you remember how it ends. But not the little details. Character interactions. Places the characters visit. Trifle events. But the finale, ugh, Do the people even know?

Feeling like I just shitposted. Ugh. What a waste of space. It's like I didn't even try here. As if, why try when you know you're just taking a shit? It'll come out. Just sit back and wait. Don't push too hard! Ugh. You don't wanna get a brain hemorrhoid. Just let it slide out.

Splash.

Flush.

Ugh, boogers. We have a floater.

Flush again.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 11770 and 3 others
maybe i will read this later

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and BigJimsWornOutTires
Ugh.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and BigJimsWornOutTires
🇮🇱

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Feeling like I don't belong. Ugh. I've been feeling this since I took my first steps. At 4, I tried running away. But Mom chased after me. It felt like I ran for miles. When, in fact, it was only a couple of yards. She caught up with me before I reached the street. She was crying. Shaking. Because a year prior, she didn't reach Jamie that was splattered by a semi-truck during our big wheel race. I stopped before the dark highway. He kept going. Ugh. He had to win.

Feeling like a refugee born in the same land you live in. A real clusterfuck. How can you feel like you don't belong? That's Nature trying to ostracize you from its collective. As if, you really don't belong here. Who are you? What are you?

Feeling like an alien. Even the innocent, peers of your age, know the truth. Adults too. And then those faces. Ugh. Those fucking faces. It's like the same face but with different bodies. And that face gestures one thing every time, "I hate you and everything about you. You're not welcome here."

Feeling like you're on an alien planet. The people are strange. But mindless with minds! It's unfuckingbelievable. And it seems the dumber they are, the richer they become. How is that possible? And the wealthy just can't keep their hands out of the children's pants. Is it because when you have everything, you believe you can have everything? And everyone?

Feeling sad for people but thrilled for their demise. As if a disease begins affecting your character - soul - heart. But you never become them. How can you become what you find to be so sad and insignificant?

Feeling the end has happened. But you have to watch it again. Like after watching a series end. 20 years ago. Watching it again. And you remember how it ends. But not the little details. Character interactions. Places the characters visit. Trifle events. But the finale, ugh, Do the people even know?

Feeling like I just shitposted. Ugh. What a waste of space. It's like I didn't even try here. As if, why try when you know you're just taking a shit? It'll come out. Just sit back and wait. Don't push too hard! Ugh. You don't wanna get a brain hemorrhoid. Just let it slide out.

Splash.

Flush.

Ugh, boogers. We have a floater.

Flush again.
what in the reddit poetry is this

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, SkinjobCatastrophe and BigJimsWornOutTires
AF4F98CC B4A1 4365 8591 6B9C18AFFBCF

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires