Being a parrot is ideal

D

Deleted member 24789

Adultmaxxing
Joined
Dec 17, 2022
Posts
6,914
Reputation
7,540
Screenshot 20230626 071511 Gallery
Screenshot 20230626 071522 Gallery
Screenshot 20230626 054844 YouTube
Screenshot 20230626 055323 YouTube
 
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25705, Deleted member 28691, Deleted member 21735 and 1 other person
Reminds me of French actor Pierre Richard...
2336105,Z4Y3X_RumH0Np41zJRlqq0cNRw0g77itEP04LYrGEyZX8bkkgBJPXs1Z0mfN1eJo8cg8WRAZQBWsZ4blVtL05A==.jpg
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Reminds me of French actor Pierre Richard...
2336105,Z4Y3X_RumH0Np41zJRlqq0cNRw0g77itEP04LYrGEyZX8bkkgBJPXs1Z0mfN1eJo8cg8WRAZQBWsZ4blVtL05A==.jpg
why do all french people look like this ? I think it is the language, because it is nasal and throaty it causes downward growth and recession
 
  • JFL
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, 2023cel, Gonthar and 1 other person
Also, I don't think Parrot is ideal, I think ideal is Minecraft Villager

G34

123
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
why do all french people look like this ? I think it is the language, because it is nasal and throaty it causes downward growth and recession
Lol, I don't know but he looks like a typical Jew, although I couldn't find any info about him being one.
 
i look like a bear/dog
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Hair skin lean = Win
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26633 and Deleted member 24789

Similar threads

B
Replies
4
Views
57
fuckincell
fuckincell
thesugarconnoisseur
Replies
1
Views
57
India lover 52
I
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
13
Views
63
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo
rsj
Replies
3
Views
68
gandylite.
gandylite.
curribois54
Replies
6
Views
67
KurdishMogger
KurdishMogger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top