Being a picky eater in childhood = over

Darmstadtium

Darmstadtium

could miss out on potential height, bone density, etc.

I could be like 5'9" but I'm 5'7"

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 2205, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
being a picky eater is also a trait in autism

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, StephIsCold, Deleted member 245 and 8 others
Richard ramirez ate candy in puberty and ended at 6'1-6'2. We cope and pray to Gandy that genetics are on our side.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jew_Supremacist, CANI and 6 others
i want to eat eva cudmore’s flesh bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, StephIsCold, court monarch777 and 4 others
Richard ramirez ate candy in puberty and ended at 6'1-6'2. We cope and pray to Gandy that genetics are on our side.
my cousin with 5'3 dad is 5'9 and me with 5'7 dad is 5'6.75

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I was forced to eat everything

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Darmstadtium
How tol ur parents and family @PrestonYnot

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
my cousin with 5'3 dad is 5'9 and me with 5'7 dad is 5'6.75
I'm 5'9-5'10 plates still haven't closed, dad is 5'4, my mom is 5'0, older brother is 5'7 and my younger brother hasn't even hit growth spurt jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Darmstadtium
i did too and ended up 5'6
its all genetics

• +1
Reactions: Darmstadtium and volcelfatcel
How tall are people in India?

• +1
oh. Your height pattern seems logical. Your parents are pretty tall for Indians their gen
I probably got my grandpas height he was 5'9-5'10, prob ending up taller than him though as I'm 16 5'11 or maybe 6'. I'm not sure even my older brother is considerably taller than my dad

• +1
What about regular people?
They are really 5 feet 5?
If you lump people of every socioeconomic class, yes. Overall you'll see men from 5'2" - 6'2". Just rural people maybe like 5ft 3-4

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
I was fat from 1-17 years old, I ended up with 6'2

I ate everything and had a little fat tummy as a child. It helped me to retain a lots of nutrients so i could grow taller later in life and get strong as fuck and high T

I went through puberty and grew from turbomanlet to tallfag and i lost all my bloatness, i'm still short though but damn it's such a fucking privilege growing tall because you're satiated, your body just feels full and you are happy and strong. @BIGDICCJIM was also tummycel and grew to be 6ft1 and lost all it all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and Darmstadtium

True. My obese brother is two inches taller than me and my younger brother who were auswitzmaxxed through teenagehood

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Darmstadtium
I ate everything and had a little fat tummy as a child. It helped me to retain a lots of nutrients so i could grow taller later and get strong as fuck

I went through puberty and grew from turbomanlet to tallfag and i lost all my bloatness, i'm still short though but damn it's such a fucking privilege growing tall because you're satiated, your body just feels full and you are happy and strong. @BIGDICCJIM was also tummycel and grew to be 6ft1 and lost all it all
Aren't you like 5ft 11 bitch

being a picky eater is also a trait in autism
Of course, "muh i won't eat my veggies".. these kids are more likely to end up skinny and malnourished later in life as a result of their consequences. Eat big and everything to get big. There is no such thing as moderation for a developing kid

You need to eat above the point of satiation so the luteinizing hormone, testosterone and IGF-1 can be released, this is why fatter kids often grow taller than their buddies, but the fact is they are just stuffing themselves with nutritious and satiating food. These children are also happier and predicted to be more successful than those children who go on calorie restriction diet regime. Never fast through your childhood guys.

• +1
Reactions: Darmstadtium and Deleted member 11414
I ate everything and had a little fat tummy as a child. It helped me to retain a lots of nutrients so i could grow taller later in life and get strong as fuck and high T

I was a chubby kid, skinny as fuck as a tween/early teen, and then back to normal/slightly chubby, and now I am back to skinny... but I still don’t see better abs 😭

• +1
Reactions: Darmstadtium and Chintuck22
I was picky. Refused to eat fruit or vegetables from like 4 years old and on. Saved me from a lot of bullshit pesticides and shit that’s on the food now

• +1

I feel so bad for all those boys who were forced into veganism by their shrill harpie mothers since they got off the saggy teat (assuming they even had that): Milk is such a looks and youthmax, I feel grateful that my father forced me to drink a minimum of 500ml every day growing up

• +1