Being a prettyboy is a death sentence in the black community

DharkDC

DharkDC

Streets don't love you
Not sure if this is in any other ethnic groups, but if you have overly feminine features like a prettyboy, you will be perceived as gay, unless you gangbang. It’s a brutal statusmin, guys wouldn’t fuck with you, and girls? They less tolerant of gays. Sometimes you don’t even need to look the part. You overly friendly? Deny pussy? Or even talking to a fag for to long? The smallest rumour? It’s over for you. Pack up and move, because you’ll never see pussy in that area again.

You prolly think, why tf should we care? Cause black culture is becoming popular, with other races adopting things from it. Chances are, if you live in a major city/multicultural, this will apply to you too.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Salludon, Danish_Retard and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lev Peshkov, SadnessWYJ and 7 others
nobody gives a shit about what homoerectus community thinks

Attachments 24

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, user1728482728, SadnessWYJ and 14 others
Care 404
Drdisrespect 6109185

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6497, Taylorswift, Deleted member 2733 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, goat2x, doll and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 2733 and 1 other person
Not sure if this is in any other ethnic groups, but if you have overly feminine features like a prettyboy, you will be perceived as gay, unless you gangbang. It’s a brutal statusmin, guys wouldn’t fuck with you, and girls? They less tolerant of gays. Sometimes you don’t even need to look the part. You overly friendly? Deny pussy? Or even talking to a fag for to long? The smallest rumour? It’s over for you. Pack up and move, because you’ll never see pussy in that area again.

You prolly think, why tf should we care? Cause black culture is becoming popular, with other races adopting things from it. Chances are, if you live in a major city/multicultural, this will apply to you too.
This is a fact. I can attest to this personally. The slightest signs of being soft in the black community will ruin you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403

Yes, but also if you look aspie like O pry your more likely to be made fun off

You act like a big shot after spending a solid year talking about you being a subhuman ?
Give me the go and ill humiliate the fuck out of this permavirgin @Over jfl

02AE19C1 2299 4F43 9CC7 39F430FCE8C2

Light skin pretty boy is text book definition of a slayer. Keep coping.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and GetShrekt
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 15099, SadnessWYJ and 5 others
in uk being a RTT asshole is beneficial if ur white also.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Blackout.xl
View attachment 655294

Welcome my loyal shitskin dog from Delhi.

Lens distorted. Also jfl at that skin color holy shit i mog you to death. Kill yourself.
This can’t be fr. I used to consider you a bro but you let people calling you good looking get to your head. This isn’t you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, doll and Over
1. That nigga ain’t even a prettyboy, I doubt he’s slaying
2. That guy probably doesn’t live in a black area
He is slaying and he is a Chadlite pretty boy. He gets so many bitches on Instagram.

He does live in a black area as well, he has an extremely ghetto accent and pics of him in his porch obviously look like from the hood.

U mog. Why aren’t u a slayer
Didn’t start looksmaxxing until lockdown, but before that, I had girls calling me cute, but I just thought it was virtue signalling, so i never tried.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Blackout.xl
Didn’t start looksmaxxing until lockdown, but before that, I had girls calling me cute, but I just thought it was virtue signalling, so i never tried.
Giga mogger Nigerian

Being a pretty boy is death sentence around macho tough types period. It's best for a PB to be around artsy types.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, DharkDC and Blackout.xl
Would you say this guy is a pretty boy or is he masc enough

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
He masc, but some niggas would look down on him cause he’s light skin and gl
Yeah some niggas think light skin automatically = soft. It's retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, GetShrekt and DharkDC
Lol nah, being pretty doesn’t mean gay, that’s normie cope. Dudes may try to test you, but females will still suck your dick

Lol nah, being pretty doesn’t mean gay, that’s normie cope. Dudes may try to test you, but females will still suck your dick
I never said that. I said you will be perceived as gay if you aren’t doing some masculine shit like gangbang. Why tf do you think light skins are so aggressive.

I never said that. I said you will be perceived as gay if you aren’t doing some masculine shit like gangbang. Why tf do you think light skins are so aggressive.
Yeah, what I’m saying is it’s mostly a male socialization thing. Just like how so many dudes used to hate on Justin beiber. Females will still fuck pretty boys. I see it all the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293
Yeah, what I’m saying is it’s mostly a male socialization thing. Just like how so many dudes used to hate on Justin beiber. Females will still fuck pretty boys. I see it all the time
No, this applies to women too. The types of women fawning over JB aren’t black. Regardless, if you are perceived as gay, no matter how gl or masc you are, it’s over.

No, this applies to women too. The types of women fawning over JB aren’t black.
I mean black women fawned over bow wow and he was 5’3 or so. They fawn over so many light skin dudes too and cute/pretty faces

I mean black women fawned over bow wow and he was 5’3 or so. They fawn over so many light skin dudes too and cute/pretty faces
you aren’t listening. You can be a prettyboy, but if you do not show masculinity, aggressiveness, you will being perceived as a fag, from both men and women. Bow wow was put on by gangbanging snoop, no one is gonna think he’s a fag.

They are less aggressive...

What about those famous black prettyboys, like singers or other celebrities - Michael Jackson, Prince, Milli Vanilli, etc.?
MV5BZTA2NzMzY2QtMWZhNS00YTdmLTgxMTktZGFjOTMwM2VkNjkwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjIzMTQ5NjE@._V1_UY1200_CR37,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
61PjiWhdlSL._SL1000_.jpg

you must not live in a black area.

giphy.gif

I live in a place full of blacks, arabs, curry and mulatto. Trust me, i know what i am talking about, lightskin are friendly, it's always the darkskin who start shit

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

giphy.gif

I live in a place full of blacks, arabs, curry and mulatto. Trust me, i know what i am talking about, lightskin are friendly, it's always the darkskin who start shit
Predominately black. lightskins aren't gonna be aggressive in an area where everyone is racially ambiguous. Low iq

Predominately black. lightskins aren't gonna be aggressive in an area where everyone is racially ambiguous. Low iq
Bullshit

JFL there are very few black people in my country, but rap/black culture is so dominant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back