Being a programmer doesn't require any talent

ambiguous

ambiguous

Skittlekorn.
Which is why it's the ultimate incel cope for nerds who don't have anything going for themselves but still want to cope by trying to look intelligent. Sure it looks complex on the surface but after a while it becomes obvious that 90% of being "skilled" at programming is merely having access to the required information. Coding is an extremely knowledge based skill which means that unlike say being an artist it's not possible to just get better via pracice/trial and error. Either you exactly understand the functionality of what you are doing and what code is needed or you can't do shit. Furthermore if 2 coders fallow the exact same number of steps they end up with the exact same end result where as this isn't the case with more skilled based activities.

I fucking hate the massive superiority complex of coders. I have interacted with this crowd a number of times and their ego is in space even though literally anybody with 95+IQ could probably do this. Just lol.

And before you start throwing shit at me by saying stupid bullshit like "Oh, but what about Bill Gates and all the other famous coders? Were they just lucky????"

1. There are actually extremely few famous coders. The likes of Bill Gates are the exception to the rule, and he did not get famous for just being a coder.

2. Yes, it's mostly just luck. Consider that before even just very recently it was extremely hard to gain the knowledge you needed to become a coder, so having connections with the right people was a MUST. Bill Gates at the time was one of the handful of people in the entire world that had access to this. This in addition to the fact that he was at the right place at the right time is why he was so successful. A lot of people could have build something like Windows. He is not a snowflake.

So yea, fuck programmers and their illusory superiority. A bunch of fucking delusional incels (well we are all incels here actually, but at least were aren't delusional about it).

EDIT: I would like to add that "having passion" or patience isn't the same as talent. Those things are virtues yes, but they are not talents.

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
mirin this high effort parody account

• JFL
Reactions: advancevision
this should be on stackoverflow not .org tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21297