Being a quiet, thoughtful and intelligent person is the worst trait to have in this clown world

romanstock

romanstock

34 yr old virgin
All the normie degenerates just disrespect you for not being a loudmouth autospeak degenerate like them.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, lowtiernormiechad, lightskinbengali and 6 others
True. At least grannies love you lmao.

I remember like 10 years ago in an elementary school, my group of friends and I were returning to school from a break. They were all cursing and speaking loudly, basically behaving NT, and I just walked silently and ate my food.

Apparently one neigbour granny saw me and once she visited my grandparents she went

"you are soo good young man. All of them were screaming and yelling, and you behaved like a normal human"

That hurt

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: romanstock and greycel
Normies always jestermaxxing and it gets me irritated.

• +1
Reactions: romanstock and lowtiernormiechad
It's a bad trait if you only hang around with 98 IQ Normalfags

True. At least grannies love you lmao.

I remember like 10 years ago in an elementary school, my group of friends and I were returning to school from a break. They were all cursing and speaking loudly, basically behaving NT, and I just walked silently and ate my food.

Apparently one neigbour granny saw me and once she visited my grandparents she went

"you are soo good young man. All of them were screaming and yelling, and you behaved like a normal human"

That hurt
Over if your grandma compliments you tbh

Only an ugly person would say this.

become a violent thug

yup im a matured for ur age cel