HOW TO be the most intelligent being in the universe ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

twojei

twojei

Chronically ill
thread music

1. Just gaslight yourself into thinking you're intelligent so that your bryan๐Ÿง  reprogramms itself in order to produce more neural connections in your prefontal cortex theory.

ROUTINE:
After waking up

10 reps of 'IM INTELLIGENT AND EVERYTHING IS ACHIEVABLE'
10 reps of 'JESUS IS MY LORD'
10 reps 'IM THE BIGGEST GENIUS. MY CONSCIOUSNESS IS EVER EXPANDING TRANSCENDING ALL PHYSICAL LIMITATIONS'

2. Change your thought patterns in order to use your cognition more efficiently so that you can become a better problem solver AND force your brain to adapt to a higher cognitive load. What does every poor IQ person do when they encounter a difficult problem? They give up and they hope to solve the problem based on pure raw intelligence, but you my friend, you have to be different, you need to start asking lots of questions. Learn to employ your consciousness more EFFICIENTLY. ASK QUESTIONS!!!

WHY I can't solve it?
What if I try this different approach?
Why I can't understand this and that?
Ask questions theory.

IF YOU ARE NOT GETTING THE ANSWERS YOU WANT, MAYBE YOU'RE NOT ASKING THE CORRECT QUESTIONS.

3. If nothing works: REST AND FORGET THE PROBLEM COMPLETELY. LET YOUR UNCONSCIOUS being TACKLE THE PROBLEM and distract yourself, or go for a different problem.

4. Meditate. you have to meditate. Just meditate bro plis. You need to focus and defocus by employing two meditation techniques: (1) TOTALLY FOCUSED ON A SPECIFIC PART OF YOUR BODY (2) PRESENT MOMENT WITHOUT FOCUS ON ANYTHING SPECIFIC. LIVE THE MOMENT.

5. SLEEP. you have to sleep like a baby.

6. THINK ABOUT YOUR THINKING. Think about why you think what you think? Are you being biased? Are you being completely honest with yourself? Reevaluate your belief system. question everything theory even your existence and everything you hold to be true.

7. 1 hour of daily reflection about the origin of physical reality and god. Reflect on everything. Reflect about what it means to reflect (see 6.). Reflect about everything theory.

Amen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, Deleted member 52452 and Bonecel01
thread music

1. Just gaslight yourself into thinking you're intelligent so that your bryan๐Ÿง  reprogramms itself in order to produce more neural connections in your prefontal cortex theory.

ROUTINE:
After waking up

10 reps 'IM THE BIGGEST GENIUS. MY CONSCIOUSNESS IS EVER EXPANDING TRANSCENDING ALL PHYSICAL LIMITATIONS'

2. Change your thought patterns in order to use your cognition more efficiently so that you can become a better problem solver AND force your brain to adapt to a higher cognitive load. What does every poor IQ person do when they encounter a difficult problem? They give up and they hope to solve the problem based on pure raw intelligence, but you my friend, you have to be different, you need to start asking lots of questions. Learn to employ your consciousness more EFFICIENTLY. ASK QUESTIONS!!!

WHY I can't solve it?
Ask questions theory.

IF YOU ARE NOT GETTING THE ANSWERS YOU WANT, MAYBE YOU'RE NOT ASKING THE CORRECT QUESTIONS.

3. If nothing works: REST AND FORGET THE PROBLEM COMPLETELY. LET YOUR UNCONSCIOUS being TACKLE THE PROBLEM and distract yourself, or go for a different problem.

4. Meditate. you have to meditate. Just meditate bro plis. You need to focus and defocus by employing two meditation techniques: (1) TOTALLY FOCUSED ON A SPECIFIC PART OF YOUR BODY (2) PRESENT MOMENT WITHOUT FOCUS ON ANYTHING SPECIFIC. LIVE THE MOMENT.

6. THINK ABOUT YOUR THINKING. Think about why you think what you think? Are you being biased? Are you being completely honest with yourself? Reevaluate your belief system. question everything theory even your existence and everything you hold to be true.

7. 1 hour of daily reflection about the origin of physical reality and god. Reflect on everything. Reflect about what it means to reflect (see 6.). Reflect about everything theory.

Amen.

Dnr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
4097612 p replace color

READ MUH POST!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec and Deleted member 52452
I AM GOOD LOOKING
GIRLS CALL ME CHAD
I'M A PSL GOD
INCELS FEAR ME
WOMEN WANT ME
I GET SEX FROM HOT GIRLS
MY AFFIRMATIONS WORK
Clown Conancon2019 GIF by Team Coco

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, iblamejews, mog_or_be_mogged and 1 other person
I AM GOOD LOOKING
GIRLS CALL ME CHAD
I'M A PSL GOD
INCELS FEAR ME
WOMEN WANT ME
I GET SEX FROM HOT GIRLS
MY AFFIRMATIONS WORK
Clown Conancon2019 GIF by Team Coco
Good brother. You just need 99999999999999 more of those. This is the beginning. Trust me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
dnr cuck ramblings

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: twojei and Deleted member 52452
thread music

ROUTINE:
After waking up

WHY I can't solve it?
Ask questions theory.

Amen.

I will not do that.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: twojei and Deleted member 52452
thread music

ROUTINE:
After waking up

WHY I can't solve it?
Ask questions theory.

Amen.

CB66A24B AB1F 4430 A573 9C74E89EC277

• Love it
Reactions: twojei
Actually red

• Love it
Reactions: twojei

Users who are viewing this thread

Back