being a simp is the only way to get a girlfriend for sub chads (GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 23359

Iron
jfl at being "sigma" and waiting for something to happen (it won't)

if you're not harrasing females on instagram, love bombing them and begging them to hangout everyday, forcing yourself on social circle and being annoying as shit, you will always be an incel piece of shit in the eyes of women

thats why the ltns or mtns with gfs are usually goofy and jestermaxed because they worked hard for it and will continue so

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, BeanletMogger, Allornothing and 18 others
Finally a high IQ topic

• JFL
Reactions: GnosticDemiurge and Deleted member 23359
Not doing it on femoids outside my standards, eww. Need me therapy to help go for looksmatched kemonowaifus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, brucewayne78, the MOUSE and 1 other person
Not doing it on femoids outside my standards, eww. Need me therapy to help go for looksmatched kemonowaifus

View attachment 2532006
unironicly it would work on stacies because most men think they have no chance so they don't bother

thats why stacies are more humble than the 3s and the 4s that men think they have a chance with so they ended up infalting their ego instead

unironicly it would work on stacies because most men think they have no chance so they don't bother

thats why stacies are more humble than the 3s and the 4s that men think they have a chance with so they ended up infalting their ego instead
It also easier do in team work, with help of friends, but last friends I had were morons who tried to drag me into going after ugly femorloids "my age"

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 23359
if you're not harrasing females on instagram, love bombing them and begging them to hangout everyday, forcing yourself on social circle and being annoying as shit, you will always be an incel piece of shit in the eyes of women
Lol, delusional

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and Deleted member 23359
Its all so tiresome

• +1
Reactions: future slavic chad and Deleted member 23359
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and StuntmanMike
is that even true bro, sounds like bullshit tbh

If I was a Chad I would rather be a sigma and die virgin, it’s better to mog everyone in the room
Many zoomers think like this too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and Deleted member 23359
is that even true bro, sounds like bullshit tbh
kinda bullshit ngl

but whats true that good looking women are more down to earth than the 3s, everytime a women was being rude shes alwys ugly

thats why the ltns or mtns with gfs are usually goofy and jestermaxed because they worked hard for it and will continue so
Cringe tbh. This can work but it relies on luck and you can easily be broken up with. It’s better to Looksmax to HTN so you can date Beckie’s.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23359 and leveruis
Simping only works if you’re htn plus. Otherwise you’ll be so ugly they can’t even pair bond with you and you’ll be friendzone cucked

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Cringe tbh. This can work but it relies on luck and you can easily be broken up with. It’s better to Looksmax to HTN so you can date Beckie’s.
whats more cringe is thinking u can looksmax lol

most people are hard capped by height and pheno

How can they get attracted to you if their brains are not producing love chemicals from seeing an attractive face??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: leveruis and Deleted member 23359
How can they get attracted to you if their brains are not producing love chemicals from seeing an attractive face??
you fell for the blackpill meme

girls date normies all the time

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
whats more cringe is thinking u can looksmax lol

most people are hard capped by height and pheno
I think you’re just lazy tbh. Coping that you can easily get a chick by just dming a bunch.

The average American in his 20s is overweight. If you leanmaxx and hit the gym for like 2 years you’ll stand out significantly. Do that plus the softmaxes and you can have atleast HTN tier smv.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
I think you’re just lazy tbh. Coping that you can easily get a chick by just dming a bunch.

The average American in his 20s is overweight. If you leanmaxx and hit the gym for like 2 years you’ll stand out significantly. Do that plus the softmaxes and you can have atleast HTN tier smv.
its has nothing to do with laziness you can looksmax to the best version of yourself and sttill be ugly because of pheno and height like @Gaia262 he spenk over 100k in surgery and he still incel, you think he's lazy

not everyone live america bud

its has nothing to do with laziness you can looksmax to the best version of yourself and sttill be ugly because of pheno and height like @Gaia262 he spenk over 100k in surgery and he still incel, you think he's lazy
Some men were born to be ugly and suffer it is what it is. Doesn’t mean that Beckie’s gives a fuck and we’ll date that ugly guy. If you’re blackpilled you should understand the stats that the average man can’t get a gf despite women dating at 2x the rate. You think all the Beckie’s are just dating oofy doodies with harems or are they hypergamous sluts and in “situationships” with chadlites/htns.

If your some coping LTN go ahead and simp for chicks in their dms see where it gets you. If you can prove that you can get a Becky by doing that then you say you disproved the blackpill or whatever. But here in reality the rest of us will keep Looksmaxing to reach our full potential. It’s Looksmax or death.
not everyone live america bud
Living anywhere else is retarted lol. America is the wealthiest and has the lowest smv competition. Europe is hard mode.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and leveruis
simp and giving her lots of attention is the best strategy

No matter what you cannot just wait for something to happen. You might be able to seduce a woman with your mystique over a period of time without even talking to her, but if you ever want it to get past her idealizing you then you'd better do something. You gotta be the one to move things along. If she's a slut and just wants to fuck but doesn't really feel to much for you then yeah, she might initiate.

Don't be a jester though. It's better to be alone.

that is a redpill cope

women love submissive men who will do anything women say
ok thats too far man

the harassing women on instagram and forcing yourself onto them is more numbers game and oofy doofy at play than being a pathetic little cuck simp

ok thats too far man

the harassing women on instagram and forcing yourself onto them is more numbers game and oofy doofy at play than being a pathetic little cuck simp
Its not too far at all

If you try to be alpha and dominant as a sub chad is a death sentence, females these days like a simpy dog doing everything for them

Its not too far at all

If you try to be alpha and dominant as a sub chad is a death sentence, females these days like a simpy dog doing everything for them

If you willingly accept that you deserve to be castrated

I'm an toxic asshole MTN and get girls to squirm and shake while orgasming in bed

Are you young with no or low dating experience trying to give advice on it?

If you willingly accept that you deserve to be castrated

I'm an toxic asshole MTN and get girls to squirm and shake while orgasming in bed

Are you young with no or low dating experience trying to give advice on it?
Buddy we all know u get no bitches

I get girls but they're trashy and not that good looking like average at best. I never had a gf

I am talking about get a gf not hoes, for a gf to truly be with u as a sub chad you gotta be a jester simp thats the reality of it

Ok cuckold go follow your advice gl
No i won't

But that doesn't change the fact that my advice is legit and most men are willingly to do what i wrote behind close doors

Its in our nature to be simps for females and all of us dreamed of savings our crush from an apocalypse one day

No i won't

But that doesn't change the fact that my advice is legit and most men are willingly to do what i wrote behind close doors

Its in our nature to be simps for females and all of us dreamed of savings our crush from an apocalypse one day

Your theory is "some men simp and have girlfriends and it's in my nature to be a cuck"?

Over for this IQcel

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
Your theory is "some men simp and have girlfriends and it's in my nature to be a cuck"?

Over for this IQcel
Idk why its hard for you to accept that

In this day and age if you're not chad or you are rich you do not have control in a relationship over a female

Thats why dudes these days are simps and jestermaxers, they know they aren't shit and if they wish to be in an ltr or keep one they have to be beta

I am not saying you should do it but yeah it works for most men even if its degrading most men see no issue with it

Idk why its hard for you to accept that

In this day and age if you're not chad or you are rich you do not have control in a relationship over a female

Thats why dudes these days are simps and jestermaxers, they know they aren't shit and if they wish to be in an ltr or keep one they have to be beta

I am not saying you should do it but yeah it works for most men even if its degrading most men see no issue with it
You keep changing the definition so I don't think you even know what you're saying

Give an example

Over for this IQcel
Idk bout y’all but me personally I’d rather be single and alone then be a beta cuck🤣‼️

talking to woman with confidence = impossible