Being a slavoid is insta failure in EE. Kikes have won.

russiancelreturns

russiancelreturns

Truth seeker

sub @jabaduk or @chawaje in EE = true-cel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheLastLaugh, yeeyeeslayer, murdah and 1 other person
70% of .org are slavcels.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizon, <6PSLcel, Richard Cheese and 2 others
They want med chads like me to impregnate them.

70% of .org are slavcels.
IMG 7721

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and russiancelreturns
Slavic women are the biggest race traitors.RIP slavic men

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and russiancelreturns
How? who do they even go for?
i dont think slavcel women are the sole race traitors. Its same shieet among germcucks and nordcucks. Just dudes from these 1st world countries deluded themselves they are superior than muh filthy slavshits :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: k99, St.TikTokcel and murdah
i dont think slavcel women are the sole race traitors. Its same shieet among germcucks and nordcucks. Just dudes from these 1st world countries deluded themselves they are superior than muh filthy slavshits :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
I’m pretty sure slavic women are the most loyal in europe. They only go for Vlads and Dimitris.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, St.TikTokcel and Debetro
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and murdah
Cope, Is Just a chad central so you don't stand out

• +1
I don't really know what are you guys talking about, my theory is just that you all love to make up things on the internet. Slavs have cute girlfriends even if they are ugly, then they create a family and live happily afterwards. The hate towards the women for being superficial sluts is such a lie, only the whores who migrated or want to migrate to western europe act like that. The men do not look like the goblins russophobes love to post, those are heavily mixed üntermenschen and can't be considered european.

• +1
Reactions: ambi, jisko32 and murdah
I don't really know what are you guys talking about, my theory is just that you all love to make up things on the internet. Slavs have cute girlfriends even if they are ugly, then they create a family and live happily afterwards. The hate towards the women for being superficial sluts is such a lie, only the whores who migrated or want to migrate to western europe act like that. The men do not look like the goblins russophobes love to post, those are heavily mixed üntermenschen and can't be considered european.
They have the lowest birth-rates. I see you didn't click on the video, sir.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Debetro
They literally hate blacks in slavic countries jfl
This st tiktokcel mate seems so funny to me, he doesn't live in any slavic country from what I understand (not even eastern russia) and he can't speak russian, yet his whole personality revolves around making statements about the eastern society such as claiming that blacks are the most desired in russia

• JFL
Reactions: ambi, Lonenely sigma, murdah and 1 other person
  • WTF
This st tiktokcel mate seems so funny to me, he doesn't live in any slavic country from what I understand (not even eastern russia) and he can't speak russian, yet his whole personality revolves around making statements about the eastern society such as claiming that blacks are the most desired in russia
Slavistan = only russia xd

• JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns, murdah and Debetro
I think he lives in Poland or latvia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and murdah
Are they worse than e Asian women?

• JFL
They have the lowest birth-rates. I see you didn't click on the video, sir
I will watch it. Actually eastern europe may be indeed disappearing, everyone is emigrating besides those who are well established in the biggest cities. I need to talk more with my relatives who live there. Sad. Where to refugee now? Will based asia accept us in their society?

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and St.TikTokcel
I will watch it. Actually eastern europe may be indeed disappearing, everyone is emigrating besides those who are well established in the biggest cities. I need to talk more with my relatives who live there. Sad. Where to refugee now? Will based asia accept us in their society?
I'm rolling for DV (Permanent residency in the USA).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Richard Cheese, russiancelreturns and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I guess your only reason to do so is an economical one
It's better in every way. Eastern jewrope has nothing compared to the USA.
Rosija18

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: murdah, Debetro and Richard Cheese
I would love to live in russia instead of muttmerica ❤️🇷🇺
Name one reason besides muh trad, muh degeneracy and muh foids.

It's better in every way. Eastern jewrope has nothing compared to the USA.
View attachment 2910069
USA is strongly decaying though, EE can't get much worse.

You still didn't answer me. Can you guys please let us live in your territory, at least until Europe is cleansed(which will probably never happen)? I swear we will behave and adapt to your laws and social norms, just let us have our semi isolated villages like the ones german inmigrants have in south america.

• JFL
Better culture and I can betabux slavic stacies
@russiancelreturns
Just lol1

You still didn't answer me. Can you guys please let us live in your territory, at least until Europe is cleansed(which will probably never happen)? I swear we will behave and adapt to your laws and social norms, just let us have our semi isolated villages like the ones german inmigrants have in south america.
You're free to do what you want.

• JFL

You will be better accepted into east asia :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Yes, for some reason, jews specifically hate slavs.

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns

hohols arent even slav. Its like russia, maybe 30% of population is true slav

I ran badoo in kiev week ago and many of men were darker than italians and spaniards there

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
hohols arent even slav. Its like russia, maybe 30% of population is true slav

I ran badoo in kiev week ago and many of men were darker than italians and spaniards there
Western ukranians are more slavic than russians

Anyway average Slav is 45% Anatolian farmer maybe that is why slav women are hoes just like all women with Anatolian genetics

Western ukranians are more slavic than russians

Anyway average Slav is 45% Anatolian farmer maybe that is why slav women are hoes just like all women with Anatolian genetics

Who slays the most in Turkiye, sir? Aryans? Niggers?

Who slays the most in Turkiye, sir? Aryans? Niggers?
Everybody can slay anything less than HTB in Turkey.HTB+ is extremely rare to find and slay since most of girls are ugly and shitskin.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and russiancelreturns
Everybody can slay anything less than HTB in Turkey.HTB+ is extremely rare to find and slay since most of girls are ugly and shitskin.
Does tinder work there? I wanted to visit Gaziantep on holidays

Does tinder work there? I wanted to visit Gaziantep on holidays
Tinder doesn't work.Most of gl girls don't use tinder but if you want to slay then use it.Gaziantep is filled by arabs and shitskins indeed you would slay them