Being a Soyboy is Incredibly Ideal

D

Deleted member 18159

Diamond
It’s the safest option for a male in 2022. It’s extremely NT. Every soyboy I see has a wife and kids. Soyboys are continuing their genetic lineage while you rot on incel forums.

1DA5016F E57A 4D94 A6B8 E17DD09CBBC1
C33DAC57 506F 4FC7 9315 D5F768415093
140C88D2 055E 4147 9ED4 8429B7BDB9D6

DE77DC43 3EEB 441C 9BA5 AC7BDBD6F1DD
5472701E E476 4219 8290 817F09987B84
703A6C05 B1FA 41B4 B7DB 6ED4CD9C491E
C0BD45EE 8511 42B8 9A70 3F0BB3BD616A

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, Johanjohan, Danish_Retard and 10 others
Couples are all looksmatched but this forum tells me women only like Chad

• +1
Reactions: RedCarpet, Deleted member 24940, Deleted member 27066 and 7 others
hatred for soy is derived from envy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedCarpet, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 18159
being a soyboy is genetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and EverythingCel133
why r u getting no play then
Because i'm non NT , that's all it comes down to. OFC me being ugly doesn't help either.

Bro you know those are dead bedrooms and the children are most likely from the mailman.
hatred for soy is derived from envy
Stop coping. No One wants to be a betabux here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, cantbreaktheice, HerpDerpson and 8 others
Bro you know those are dead bedrooms and the children are most likely from the mailman.
Literally never happens in the modern day. These guys are raising their own children. Cuckoldry is an incel cope. The only time it actually happens today is in lower income communities with poor access to birth control.

why r u getting no play then
what happened to our friend @Leonardo DiCaprio had not heard of him for a long time

• JFL
Reactions: xefo
Literally never happens in the modern day. These guys are raising their own children. Cuckoldry is an incel cope. The only time it actually happens today is in lower income communities with poor access to birth control.
Holy shit Bro you're coping so hard. Those guys are all on a leash and cheated on if She feels like. Being chad allows you to have the upper Edge

It's because these soyboys have NT and they are providers and women can control them

Holy shit Bro you're coping so hard. Those guys are all on a leash and cheated on if She feels like. Being chad allows you to have the upper Edge
It's because these soyboys have NT and they are providers and women can control them
Doesn’t matter. At the end of the day, they are continuing their bloodline. All that matters in this life is geting a girl to spread her legs for you and impregnating her. The only purpose for your existence is to survive, reproduce and get your offspring to do the same, and these guys are out doing that.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Doesn’t matter. At the end of the day, they are continuing their bloodline. All that matters in this life is geting a girl to spread her legs for you and impregnating her. The only purpose for your existence is to survive, reproduce and get your offspring to do the same, and these guys are out doing that.
Only purpose of Life Is reproducing :feelsuhh::feelsuhh: i won't give a shit about my children when i'm dead. Only things that matter Is living long and good, and you Need a good genetic package for that

I agree. But their children will suffer greatly in their early adulthood and in the future. These couples will likely get divorced, and some of these dads look like incompetent faggots who won't be able to properly raise their sons and daughters. Probably will be non-NT, weak, LGBT, etc. , That's if they are lucky. A few of them will kill themselves when they are 30

I'm sure you have an idea of what I'm talking about

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 23611, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
its called being her type. you dont need to be a chad to get a wife and kids. incels are just genetic trash and mostly ethnic

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member 15338, stevielake and 1 other person
its called being her type. you dont need to be a chad to get a wife and kids. incels are just genetic trash and mostly ethnic
Like attracts like. Every couple I see irl resembles one another to a large degree and is looksmatched for the most part. The only time you see mismatched couples is is short term relationships.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18086
Like attracts like. Every couple I see irl resembles one another to a large degree and is looksmatched for the most part. The only time you see mismatched couples is is short term relationships.
All old heads. They rode the cock carousel in their 20s and 30s

soy is the elixir of life

testosterone is poison, like the venom from a crypt rabbit

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Johanjohan, HerpDerpson and 3 others
I agree. But their children will suffer greatly in their early adulthood and in the future. These couples will likely get divorced, and some of these dads look like incompetent faggots who won't be able to properly raise their sons and daughters. Probably will be non-NT, weak, LGBT, etc. , That's if they are lucky. A few of them will kill themselves when they are 30

I'm sure you have an idea of what I'm talking about
True to a decent extent. I will say tho that the divorce rate isn’t actually increasing. It’s been pretty stable since the 1980s and has gone down a bit. Additionally, higher income families are significantly less likely to get divorced. As long as both parents stay together, the child will likely turn out mentally well adjusted and successful and you can increase your odds of this happening through education and income. That said, if you don’t fall within the top 10-15% income bracket, it’s really not worth having kids as you will likely get divorced and not have enough money to give your kids a good life. I think this forum neglects the money/education aspect to SMV. Money and status aren’t cope at all. Women want to date up in money and status and will hardly ever date down in this regard. Women may sleep with a broke wagie Chad, but they will never date him. This is why these soyboys get into relationships in the first place. They aren’t good looking, but they have the money/education/nt aspect to their SMV that allows them to have stable relationships and families with women.

149AC28E 05FD 4AC1 BE19 78729791BA86

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
My genetic lineage should better be death instead of this

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and germanlooks
soy is the elixir of life

testosterone is poison, like the venom from a crypt rabbit
Testosterone is not needed in the modern world and is actually a disadvantage to some extent (more inclined to commit crime, overly high sex drive, etc). Female mate selection is stuck 10,000 years in the past. Thousands of years from now, soyboys will be the ultimate Chads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, Danish_Retard, germanlooks and 2 others
Testosterone is not needed in the modern world and is actually a disadvantage to some extent (more inclined to commit crime, overly high sex drive, etc). Female mate selection is stuck 10,000 years in the past. Thousands of years from now, soyboys will be the ultimate Chads
Try in ten years

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
This forum this this forum that :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Do u feel kind of superior when u say stuff like that fag, cant you see they are betabux cucks, even your reply has 4 likes :feelskek:

This forum is a mental asylum

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and germanlooks
soyboys and beta providers are the ultimate winners in life.:soy::soy::soy::soy:

they life mog all incels and people posting here:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Do u feel kind of superior when u say stuff like that fag, cant you see they are betabux cucks, even your reply has 4 likes :feelskek:

True tbh. Those are betabuxx relationships

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18159

Stop focusing on the looksism part of the blackpill... NT, status and money are key components that get overlooked by copers.
What good would looksmaxxing do if you're a 30 year old non NT neet that lives with their parents? At a certain age, money and status are more important than looks as evident by the couples in the image.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 18159
Stop focusing on the looksism part of the blackpill... NT, status and money are key components that get overlooked by copers.
What good would looksmaxxing do if you're a 30 year old non NT neet that lives with their parents? At a certain age, money and status are more important than looks as evident by the couples in the image.
Upon learning posts here i decide that i am the most NT user here, you would be a bitch if we were in the same room rn, guys here are real life weirdos and extremly insecure to point they cant even think about what is true or not

Looks>All

It’s not just pure “betabuxx” either. Women like status. Deformed drug dealers and athletes are deflowering and slaying JB and college stacies. Women like status at all ages. How is it even betabuxxing if you’re raising your own kid as well? The actual definition of a betabuxx is a provider that raises a whore’s kid in exchange for sympathy sex.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake
It’s not just pure “betabuxx” either. Women like status. Deformed drug dealers and athletes are deflowering and slaying JB and college stacies. Women like status at all ages. How is it even betabuxxing if you’re raising your own kid as well? The actual definition of a betabuxx is a provider that raises a whore’s kid in exchange for sympathy sex.
Betabuxx is cope since all LTR's have financial incentives lol.

You never see professional athletes, actors, or music artist called betabuxxers even though they technically are.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 18159
i dont attract anything :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18159
Being a soyboy is NT in 2022 if you are over 22