Being a subhuman is expensive

I think my brain thinks too logically to be able to abuse idiots like that.
Like if i was hamza i would be broke rn. Because i would never ever try to sell muh adonis school because in my brain no one is insane enough to buy it for 100 euros. Yet he did it and made millions. Human stupidity is crazy tbh, makes no sense to me
I knew people IRL talking about hamza. That guy is such a faggot it makes me so happy that the blackpill community lives rent free in that niggas head. He legit broke up with one of his gf because blackpillers were bullying his white femcel girlfriend.

He legit gives the worst advice possible, monkemaxx during your youth and isolate from everyone, focus on carrer and dont live life. he is basically setting you up to be a betabuxx at 30 with the only exeption being you can bench 100kg at the gym.

• +1
Reactions: ambi
I knew people IRL talking about hamza. That guy is such a faggot it makes me so happy that the blackpill community lives rent free in that niggas head. He legit broke up with one of his gf because blackpillers were bullying his white femcel girlfriend.

He legit gives the worst advice possible, monkemaxx during your youth and isolate from everyone, focus on carrer and dont live life. he is basically setting you up to be a betabuxx at 30 with the only exeption being you can bench 100kg at the gym.
Unfortunately even without him soyciety thinks thats the best way to live. Grind in your youth and never stop grinding so you can be muh happy at 50 years old lmao.
Hamzas advice is actually insanely retarded, by monkmaxxing you literally destroy one of the most important parts of life aka not being socially retarded. I did that shit when i was young, isolated myself and i still struggle speaking to people normally
IMG 1187
B but muh retirement bro! That mindset of grinding etc.. is normal in todays society. People forget that you are young only once and put too much importance at luxury and shit

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Unfortunately even without him soyciety thinks thats the best way to live. Grind in your youth and never stop grinding so you can be muh happy at 50 years old lmao.
Hamzas advice is actually insanely retarded, by monkmaxxing you literally destroy one of the most important parts of life aka not being socially retarded. I did that shit when i was young, isolated myself and i still struggle speaking to people normally
View attachment 2992311
B but muh retirement bro! That mindset of grinding etc.. is normal in todays society. People forget that you are young only once and put too much importance at luxury and shit

• JFL
Reactions: ambi