Being a tall normie is superior to being short and good looking

borntosuffer

borntosuffer

Iron
Height gives you lots of strength, big potential to gymmaxx and ascend that way, respect from everyone, guarantee you won't get bullied and woman obviously prefer it.

Being short and good looking gets you still disrespected from other men, you will be weaker, less potential to gymmaxx and a lot of women will still reject you based on your height no matter the face.

Height is king.

Frame is king .
Both short and tall lose if you weigh like 110 pounds lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zura, 5'7 zoomer, Kamui and 1 other person
Everyone will emphasize on what they lack. I can say NT is king. Truth is you need to be at least around average in everything and NT. I have seen so many good looking and tall people but they are non-NT and still they haven't had gfs. On the contrary i have seen short or ugly people with gfs.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura, butterworld, borntosuffer and 1 other person
Literally no one cares, I’m 6’5 with a 22.5 inch bideltoid and really no white normie cares, the only people who say anything are short ethnic gymcels

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and losthope
Manlet ramblings

• JFL
Reactions: losthope
Height gives you lots of strength, big potential to gymmaxx and ascend that way, respect from everyone, guarantee you won't get bullied and woman obviously prefer it.

Being short and good looking gets you still disrespected from other men, you will be weaker, less potential to gymmaxx and a lot of women will still reject you based on your height no matter the face.

Height is king.
How short are we talking? Because a really good looking 5’8 is very different to a good looking 5’6

• +1
Reactions: jinnu and Kamui
How short are we talking? Because a really good looking 5’8 is very different to a good looking 5’6
Below 5'8 is gonna be very hard 5'8-5'10 range is ok if you have a good face

borntosuffer

Joined Apr 1, 2024

Height is king.
Hahahahahahaha manlet