Being a truecel is hard

Weed

Weed

Trimax 2027 🔪
Joined
Aug 10, 2018
Posts
3,939
Reputation
5,162
I remember them days in kindergarten, 1-4th grades, when blackpill didn't settle in because no puberty yet and nobody had sexual desires, was much better then.

Being a legit subhuman is tiring... I am mirin some chads/chadlites that post here a lot.

Sometimes I will go on MM videos spree, just fire up some "Milan Male Model Backstage" and watch multiple of those vids mirin those guys and thinking how my life could've been different if only my chin, maxilla, jaw, lower eyelid retraction, skin, forehead were normal.

Just because of my subhumanity I do not have true friends, I never had a true sex and I have never in my life received an IOI. Legit brutal.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338 and Deleted member 5522
Being a sub 8 male is hard
 
Abandon all hope
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Being a sex haver is so hard
 
O rly? i didn't know thx for telling me.
 
tenor.gif
 

Similar threads

1iar
Replies
18
Views
66
LatinXBeast
LatinXBeast
Z
Replies
2
Views
32
levisko
L
Fridx
Replies
13
Views
98
Fridx
Fridx
foxhead131
Replies
9
Views
40
polarpop
polarpop
muhajudin21
Replies
8
Views
62
muhajudin21
muhajudin21

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top