Being a turbo manlet is better than being a manlet socially

25thpercentile human

25thpercentile human

Zephir
I'm 5'8 in uni and the girls are literally my height. I'm at the point where I'm too short to be considered human but not enough to identify as short. The turbomanlets I know all have a social life with female friends. They can at least make being short an identity and be the asexual harmless friend. For me I'm just a below average male but still big enough to have a sex drive.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Feanor, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
sounds like you're coping with the fact people you height mog are getting more female attention

• +1
Reactions: shakmax, karbo, Alexanderr and 9 others
There’s nothing worse than being a manlet. It is worse than being murdered

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: StressShady and 25thpercentile human
sounds like you're coping with the fact people you height mog are getting more female attention
Angry but definitely not coping. The people who are my height, even the glooking ones, mostly hang out with bros and don't really hang out with as much girls. It's always the super short kids around girls.

just get leg lengthening

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human and Alt Number 3
Why aren’t you wearing 3 inch lifts? Simple fix

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Angry but definitely not coping. The people who are my height, even the glooking ones, mostly hang out with bros and don't really hang out with as much girls. It's always the super short kids around girls.
so you're saying it is better to be 5'4 than 5'8? cope indeed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and turkproducer
Straight up autism. Would you rather be manlet or be able to cope by wearing lifts JFL. You are brain dead
My lower back would be busted on lifts with my heavy backpack. I have to save my spine so I can do LL more proportionally. I see a lot of manlets on campus wearing timbs even when it's not snowing tho, but it's gotten to the point where everyone does it it's too obvious.

being short in uni is very brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and 25thpercentile human
5'8 is turbo manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
There’s nothing worse than being a manlet. It is worse than being murdered
Blink

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
My lower back would be busted on lifts with my heavy backpack. I have to save my spine so I can do LL more proportionally. I see a lot of manlets on campus wearing timbs even when it's not snowing tho, but it's gotten to the point where everyone does it it's too obvious.

what is the reason for carrying a heavy backpack in college? Jfl start working out anyway bro

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
What height will make the cut for you to feels somehow normal?

i mog you by an inch

• Woah
Reactions: 25thpercentile human
If you arent 6 ft 1 atleast in 2020
End it

Tenor 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PersianKingdom and Deleted member 2205

If you get used to it they're fine. If you are an honest 5'8 barefoot and not e-statting(which is doubtful tbh because 5'8 isn't same height as most girls at all, you should be at least a little taller than most of them) then you can wear 1'' shoes with an insert and that'll put you into the slightly above average range. It will probably make you feel better too mentally and less inhib. They're cheap on amazon, worth trying 100%.

you should coronavirusmaxing

They are coping orbiter clowns

not good

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting