Being a woman is hard you guys

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
Firstly, modelling isn't as easy to get into as you assume. Any attractive person can't just say "I wanna be a model!" and expect to get in. Once upon a time I had an look into it and turns out, amongst the height restrictions and whatnot, there are aslo such things as breast size restrictions! In the summer I had quite a few people wanting to employ me to work at those strange sex party things as a waitress and the pay was about £8000 a night. When they found out my bra size is 30E (I'm 120lbsish at 5'2) they asked me if I'd consider breast reduction so that I can fit the "ideal model's" 30C boobs. They said they'd pay for it but I'd rather go through the pain of uni than alter my looks for some job.

Secondly, a successful husband isn't everything. Having a successful doesn't mean having a happy relationship, and I promise you even the most attractive girls will choose the pauper over the prince if he makes her happy.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and ascension
Firstly, modelling isn't as easy to get into as you assume. Any attractive person can't just say "I wanna be a model!" and expect to get in. Once upon a time I had an look into it and turns out, amongst the height restrictions and whatnot, there are aslo such things as breast size restrictions! In the summer I had quite a few people wanting to employ me to work at those strange sex party things as a waitress and the pay was about £8000 a night. When they found out my bra size is 30E (I'm 120lbsish at 5'2) they asked me if I'd consider breast reduction so that I can fit the "ideal model's" 30C boobs. They said they'd pay for it but I'd rather go through the pain of uni than alter my looks for some job.

Secondly, a successful husband isn't everything. Having a successful doesn't mean having a happy relationship, and I promise you even the most attractive girls will choose the pauper over the prince if he makes her happy.
3194528 fr2jnuqc1ph91

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, WanderingBurro and Deleted member 18879
ok

• +1
Reactions: ascension
dnr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
It's so hard choosing between easy money and a loving relationship. Oh woe is woman. Such a struggle.

• JFL
Reactions: Detective
All they have to do is stay slim and keep their legs closed and they fuck up.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
It's so hard choosing between easy money and a loving relationship. Oh woe is woman. Such a struggle.
8k for 4 hours of work.......... TO DELIEVER DRINKS TO OLD RICH MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

do u think she was LARPing? i hope so

8k for 4 hours of work.......... TO DELIEVER DRINKS TO OLD RICH MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

do u think she was LARPing? i hope so
The middle and normie-tier upper class cannot fathom how wealthy the truly wealthy are. That kind of money is trivial. There are 2,640 billionaires in the world. Do the math on 5% yearly return after inflation (8% nominal). Be generous and assume they pay 50% tax (they pay close to zero). They can spend US$25 million a year and never get poorer: US$68,490 a day.

Do you think they are impressed by your $5000 watch?

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
The middle and normie-tier upper class cannot fathom how wealthy the truly wealthy are. That kind of money is trivial. There are 2,640 billionaires in the world. Do the math on 5% yearly return after inflation (8% nominal). They can spend US$50 million a year and never get poorer: US$136,980 a day.

Do you think they are impressed by your $5000 watch?
she must be some rich WASP gyal from the midlands then to scoff at that sort of money jfl at this piece of shit going on student room giving advice to incels living in literal poverty slums compared to her and her family

that's fucking insane tho, JFL at workercels hating on NEETs for claiming benefits when people go around dishing out that sort of money. FUCK LIFE NIGGAAAAAAAA

• +1
Reactions: Nerian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back