[High effort] THE ULTIMATE PRETTYBOYMAXXING GUIDE - YOUR FINAL SOFTMAXXING ASCENSION THREAD [TEENS, YOUNGCELS GTFIH]

zsombi

zsombi

Be a chad or dye tryin'
Before reading this guide, I want to make it clear that I created this guide primarily for teenagers. Therefore, there won't be any surgical or hardmaxxing method, as they are not suitable for most teenagers
This guide will be quite long, taking approximately 5-10 minutes to read. If you're interested, please don't skip through the chapters; read everything carefully.

THE ULTIMATE PRETTYBOYMAXXING GUIDE

Vinihakker

by: @zsombi

Table Of Contents

• Introduction - What is a prettyboy
• How you could become one of them

What is a prettyboy?

You've probably seen many guys with notably long, curly hair. These guys often fall into the prettyboy category. But have you ever thought about why girls are so attracted to them? In this thread, I'll delve into all the details.

66a67c5d c0f7 4a9b 99d0 2fefc839d1fe
Kp 2024 01 03 192603818

How you could become a prettyboy?
Top 10 feature to focus on if you want to become a perfect prettyboy

NOTE: Each listing number is marked by importance: the first one will be the most important, and the last one will be the least important

1. Hairmaxxing:

Probably our very first looksmax was getting a good haircut. When I was younger, I always believed that having good hair would make me "ascend" or make me look 10x times better. To be honest, I was somewhat correct. Hair = life
Having well-styled hair is law. This is one of the simplest and one of the very few softmaxxes that can genuinely increase your SMV (Sexual Market Value) by 2-3 points.

Prettyboy haircut tierlist

My image 1

S tier - D. Latham perm / surfer curtains, Wavy curly mullet

A tier - Fluffy hair

B tier - Messy fringe, middle part

C tier - Curly hair, straight hair

D tier - Buzzcut, Edgar

How could you get these curly looking hairs?

While certain haircuts can be achieved by asking your barber to style your hair accordingly, if you desire curly hair but have naturally straight hair, here's the solution.
For short term - curling iron

Kp 2024 01 02 200514258

What is a curling iron: In short, a curling iron is a hairstyling tool that uses heat to create curls or waves in the hair. It typically consists of a heated cylindrical rod that you wrap sections of hair around to achieve the desired style.

Benefits:

You can do it at home.
You don't have to pay for a barber.
You need to make a one-time purchase.

Disadvantages:

You can burn your hair.
It can be hard to use.
Requires daily use on your hair.
Once water touch to your hair it will revert to its normal state
Limited customization options for your hair.

For long term - perm
Kp 2024 01 02 200915797

what is perm: perm is a hair treatment that uses chemicals to permanently alter the structure of the hair, creating curls or waves.

D. Latham has created a video discussing five things to consider before getting a perm. If you prefer not to watch the video, here's a summary of what he mentioned.

Here are the summarized points from the video:

1. Use a sea salt spray for styling, especially as your perm grows out and becomes wavier.

2. Hair should be around 4 to 6 inches, with 4 inches on the sides and 6 inches on top.

3. Avoid washing your hair for 48 hours after getting a perm to preserve the results and do not brush your hair immediately after to prevent damage.

4. It's highly recommended to get a perm done at a salon rather than attempting it at home for better results and to prevent hair damage (as im already mentioned). Go to a salon, preferably one with experienced stylists who work with perms frequently, and specify your desired style.

5. Ask your barber for peach curles on the top, puprles on the side

Based on my experience, my hair looks its best approximately 1-2 months after getting a perm. During my first perm, my hair wasn't long enough for peach and purple curlers, so white rods were used, and I we're statisfied aswell.

Additionally, after getting a perm, your hair may appear curlier than you initially wanted. To help reduce the level of curliness, you must not wash your hair for 48 hours after the perm. Its normal if your hair looks kinda retarded after getting a perm

Hairproducts:

My own hairproduct shoplist (you should buy atleast 3 from these)

**Hair Styling:**

1. CHI Original Ceramic Hair Straightening Flat Iron 5/4: A reliable hair straightener that does its job well.

2. Koi Beauty Adjustable Derma Stamp Microneedling Pen - 5/5: Effective for skin and hair health.

3. Pacifica Beauty Scalp Love Rosemary Mint Serum - 3/5: Provides a refreshing feel but may not suit all hair types.

4. LOVEPS Hair Dryer with Diffuser - 4/5: A decent hair dryer with features like temperature control.

5. Mizani Style Shifter Society Coco Dew Curl (P)restyling Spray - 3/5: Provides some styling, but results may vary.

6. THESALONGUY Tidal Wave Volume and Texturizing Sea Salt Spray - 4/5: Adds volume and texture to hair.

**Hair Growth and Care:**

1. Kirkland Minoxidil 5% Topical Solution Extra Strength - 5/5: Proven to aid hair growth.

2. Pete & Pedro TEXTURE POWDER - Texturizing and Volumizing Styling Powder - 4/5: Adds texture and volume to hair.

3. dpHUE ACV Daily Scalp Serum - 3/5: Good for scalp health but may not suit all hair types.

4. Finanutride Natural DHT Blocker & Hair Growth Capsules - 4/5: Effective for preventing hair loss.

5. ELEVATE Biotin Hair Growth Serum & Castor Oil - 4/5: Promotes hair growth and thickness.

6. Monat Balance Restore Leave-in Conditioner - 3/5: Suitable for some hair types but not all.

7. Revivogen MD Scalp Therapy Thinning Hair Solution - 4/5: Effective for thinning hair concerns.

8. Nexxus Clean and Pure Clarifying Shampoo and Conditioner - 4/5: Good for maintaining clean hair.

9. Biolage Volume Bloom Shampoo & Conditioner - 4/5: Adds volume to fine hair.

10. Biolage Strength Recovery Shampoo & Conditioner - 4/5: Ideal for damaged and sensitized hair types.

Take the D. Latham pill, or forever rot

2. Leanmaxxing / Diet / Physique / Gymmaxxing

Leanmaxxing:

Starvemaxxing ≠ getting lean

I'd like to start by emphasizing that starvemaxxing is currently trending on TikTok, and I see many peoples actually are attempting it. However, it's crucial to understand that starvemaxxing won't lead to a lean body or not even a lean face; instead, it can result you becoming skinny fat. If you're engaged in this practice, especially as a teenager, it's strongly advisable to stop it immediately.

Starvemaxxing is not to be confused with water fasting. Unlike starvemaxxing, water fasting is based on a specific routine, not solely on starving oneself. It is much safer, especially for teenagers, and more effective, and have more benefit aswell.

If you're interested in water fasting, you'll find detailed information about it in the middle of this thread.

Alright, after clearing that let's talk about actually leanmaxxing.

It's essential to maintain a lean face and lean body, even as a prettyboy. There is a lot of information available about leanmaxxing, but there is also a considerable amount of misinformation on this site. The most organized thread discussing leanmaxxing is this one:

Diet: Not even having a diet, but eating clean is very important, and as a teenager, you don't have to adhere to a strict diet. If you avoid consuming fast food, snack food, and sugary snacks at your age, you will be just fine.

However, if you still want to heres a good diet:

Im asked ChatGPT to rate this guide, and heres what its said:

**Meal Structure:**

- **Effectiveness 4/5**: The meal structure appears to provide a well-rounded approach to nutrition, with a mix of protein, fat, and carbohydrates. It offers a variety of animal-sourced protein, which can support muscle growth and repair. However, it lacks details on portion sizes and may need more precise macronutrient balance for some individuals.

- **Cost 3/5**: The diet could be cost-effective if available resources align with the menu, but certain items, such as fatty fish and organ meats, might be more expensive or less accessible. Supplements can also add to the cost.

- **Dietary Variety 4/5**: The diet includes a range of animal-based protein sources and supplements for vitamins and minerals. However, it lacks significant diversity in fruits, vegetables, or plant-based foods, which may impact overall nutrient intake.

**Supplements:**

- **Effectiveness 3/5**: The supplements provide a boost of vitamins and minerals. However, some, like vitamin C, beta carotene, and melatonin, are consumed in relatively high amounts, which may not be suitable for everyone and could lead to potential side effects.

- **Cost 3/5**: The cost of supplements can vary widely depending on brand and quality. Some of the mentioned supplements might be relatively expensive, and taking several different supplements daily could add to the overall cost.

**Water & Salt:**

- **Effectiveness 4/5**: Adequate water intake and a careful approach to salt consumption can be beneficial for overall health. Drinking tap water and using glass bottles are good practices.

- **Hydration & Electrolytes 4/5**: Consuming 6 liters of water a day is a substantial amount, and attention to hydration and salt intake can help prevent dehydration and muscle cramps.

**Macros & Calories:**

- **Balanced Macronutrients 4/5**: The diet aims for a balanced intake of protein, carbs, and fat, with a focus on protein for muscle support. Tracking protein and carbohydrate intake is a useful approach. However, not counting calories might lead to inconsistent intake, which may not be suitable for everyone.

- **High Saturated Fat 4/5**: The diet emphasizes saturated fat and cholesterol from animal sources. This can contribute to hormonal balance and overall health but may not align with certain dietary guidelines.

**Overall Rating 3.5/5**:

This diet offers a structured approach to nutrition with an emphasis on animal-based protein, supplements, hydration, and balanced macronutrients. However, it may lack some dietary diversity, and the high amounts of certain supplements may raise questions about safety and cost. It's essential to consider individual dietary needs and consult with a healthcare provider before making significant dietary changes.

I can agree with some of the statements. I think it's a great diet, but the monthly price could be quite hefty, to say the least.

Gymmaxing

Again, I can't say a lot about it since it has already been discussed hundreds of times in the forum. Here's a very detailed guide:

The most valuable advice I can offer, whether you're working out at home or hitting the gym, is to prioritize the number of repetitions over the number of sets. I learned this lesson the hard way. I spent a whole year in the gym and made slow progress because I focused on doing many sets with too few reps. It's a common mistake that can hinder your fitness journey. So, remember, boys, the magic lies in repetitions – prioritize reps over sets for better results and faster progress in your workouts. Your gains will thank you!

Physique: Having a good physique isn't as crucial for prettyboys. If you have a lean face, focusing on your physique may not significantly enhance your SMV (Sexual Market Value). You can get away with being skinny or skinny-fat. However, if you're not at least a high-tier normie, you should work out, regardless of being lean or not.

Kp 2024 01 02 204607320

The ideal pretty boy physique resembles that of Sam Deez. Achieving this should be attainable for anyone within approximately 6-7 months of natural training. Concentrate on achieving a lean, aesthetic physique.

3. Skincare & male makeup (+other face frauding), ideal colorings

Skincare: Having a clear skin is very important. Heres are the thing that you could do to get a better skin.

must-use:

Facial cleanser
Moisturiser
SPF cream

Optional:

•Exfoliating
•Tretention

Male makeup:
Full guide about wearing makeup

Kohl & eyeliner:
Eyeliner and kohl are makeup products used to enhance and define the eyes. These products are perfect for lifting and making the eyes more attractive. Eyeliner is a thin line drawn near the eyelid, while kohl is a creamy pencil or powder product applied to the inner line of the eyelid. Both products allow for creative expression and beautifying the eyes.

It's important to remember that eyeliner and kohl might not be universally suitable and are often more complementary to individuals with darker overall appearances, so its not ideal for every prettyboy

Example of someone who looks good with it

Example of someone who don't
Kp 2024 01 02 211050735

Blushe
s:

When someone says male makeup is gay, they are often referring to the use of products like blush. When using blush, it's crucial to exercise caution because applying too much can be quite noticeable to others.

If you use blush, I recommend you to apply the natural blush, or the lift blush (watch the TikTok video about it)

Buy blush from here: https://www.valentino-beauty.us/makeup/makeup-face/makeup-face-blushs?start=0&sz=12

Curling your lashes: If you want to enhance your eye area without drawing attention to your makeup, using a lash curler can be a game-changer. It's especially helpful if you have concerns about your eye area.

Kp 2024 01 02 213943019

Also, it's important to note that your eye area's appearance depends significantly (60-70%) on the condition and styling of your eyelashes.

Skin coloring: Coloring is an essential element in aesthetics. A non-pale complexion is significantly more appealing, and it often gives a healthier and livelier appearance.

How to achieve more vibrant skin? If I weren't creating this guide for teens, I might discuss options like Melanotan and other peptides. However, since these are not advisable for most of you, I'll introduce another secret elixir that can enhance your facial coloring.

1) self tanners

Kp 2024 01 02 213539569

Self-tanning products, like creams and sprays, darken the outer skin layer but the effect fades quickly, sometimes within a week. Poor-quality products may result in an unnatural color, such as bright yellow or orange. To prevent uneven spots, it's advised to remove facial and body hair and exfoliate before application. The pros include collagen preservation and fast results, darkening your skin within hours.

2) Tanning bed
Kp 2024 01 02 214027273
Tanning beds provide an instant, natural-looking tan, but their advantages stop there. Prolonged exposure to UV rays from these machines can lead to skin damage, wrinkles, and collagen loss. Additionally, they can be expensive to use. It's advisable to only use them if immediate tanning is necessary and there are no alternative options.

Facial coloring:

Kp 2024 01 03 155747921

What is coloring and how can you improve it? Coloring or colorimetry is the facial contrast created by the color of your eyes, eyebrows, hair, and skin tone. In beauty, there are three types of colorings considered ideal and several subtypes of each.
Clear examples of models and celebrities with an ideal coloring would be Francisco Lachowski or John Kortajarena.
This type of coloring is characterized by bronzed tones, brown eyes, dark or chestnut hair, and dark, contrasting eyebrows.

Kp 2024 01 03 163446419

Another ideal coloring would be that of Brad Pitt or Jordan Barett. This type of coloring is characterized by golden tones, such as blonde hair, orange-toned skin, and striking eye color. This type of colorimetry could be referred to as Golden Color.

Kp 2024 01 03 163505125

The third ideal coloring on this list is presented by people like Iain Summerhub, Sean O'pry, among many others. This colorimetry can be identified by the high facial contrast represented by blue eyes, black hair, black eyebrows, and white or pale skin, creating a very striking and ideal look.

Kp 2024 01 03 163524282

Subtype colorings

The first subtype of coloring, as you can see, does not change much with the original, only that this is characterized by having a lighter hair tone, some green eyes, and a white teeth.
Kp 2024 01 03 061304379

The second sub-coloring has the same characteristics as the original, only that with a red hair and red eyes. This subtype of colorimetry shares the same attributes as it is with the original coloring, like a white or palates and blue eyes.

Kp 2024 01 03 061349484

It's essential to be aware of these factors as they play a massive role in our attractiveness. For someone, a game-changer could be, for example, switching from brown to green eyes with contact lenses, or darkening / lightening their hair. These minor adjustments can have a huge impact on one's overall appeal.

if anyone want to learn more about coloring:

4. Style & fashion

Being well-dressed has several advantages. It not only enhances one's overall appearance but also contributes to making a positive impression. A well-styled outfit can boost confidence, convey professionalism, and reflect a person's attention to detail and self-respect. Additionally, it often leads to more favorable judgments in various social and professional situation
s.

Best styles to wear as a prettyboy:
Old money, Businesscore, Workwear, Gorpcore, Vintage, Streetwear

Best accessories to wear as a prettyboy: watch, necklace, ring, bracelet, piercing, earrings

This guide took me around 6 hours to make, so feel free to leave a like and a comment.
Anyways

Text 1

Attachments

• kép_2024-01-03_192445146.png
    kép_2024-01-03_192445146.png
    119 KB · Views: 0
  • 1704222378079.png
    1704222378079.png
    67.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1704224960626.png
    1704224960626.png
    725.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sirmimbing, clinno1, zeshama and 29 others
Didn't read. Chads are born not made. Kys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, noodlelover, zeshama and 30 others
good guide

• +1
Reactions: joseroling, Acridax and zsombi
now what if ima curry

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: schizolool, urielRanhel, reeceJen and 7 others
always wanted to get that salt THESALONGUY hairspray but 28 bucks its a no go lmfaO.

Good guide anyways, hair is life and the big mistake I made when i was 18 to 22 was to not hairmax, I always had a buzzcut like a retard when I actually hadpretty good hairs that are progressively getting worse

• +1
Reactions: zsombi and IanIachimoe2491
I'd say I was pretty when I was young

• Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA and Deleted member 29747
Before reading this guide, I want to make it clear that I created this guide primarily for teenagers. Therefore, there won't be any surgical or hardmaxxing method, as they are not suitable for most teenagers
This guide will be quite long, taking approximately 5-10 minutes to read. If you're interested, please don't skip through the chapters; read everything carefully.

View attachment 2649572

Table Of Contents

What is a prettyboy?

You've probably seen many guys with notably long, curly hair. These guys often fall into the prettyboy category. But have you ever thought about why girls are so attracted to them? In this thread, I'll delve into all the details.

View attachment 2651915View attachment 2651919

NOTE: Each listing number is marked by importance: the first one will be the most important, and the last one will be the least important

1. Hairmaxxing:

Probably our very first looksmax was getting a good haircut. When I was younger, I always believed that having good hair would make me "ascend" or make me look 10x times better. To be honest, I was somewhat correct. Hair = life
Having well-styled hair is law. This is one of the simplest and one of the very few softmaxxes that can genuinely increase your SMV (Sexual Market Value) by 2-3 points.

View attachment 2651530

A tier - Fluffy hair

D tier - Buzzcut, Edgar

While certain haircuts can be achieved by asking your barber to style your hair accordingly, if you desire curly hair but have naturally straight hair, here's the solution.

View attachment 2649591

What is a curling iron: In short, a curling iron is a hairstyling tool that uses heat to create curls or waves in the hair. It typically consists of a heated cylindrical rod that you wrap sections of hair around to achieve the desired style.

Benefits:

You can do it at home.

Disadvantages:

You can burn your hair.
It can be hard to use.

For long term - perm
View attachment 2649599

what is perm: perm is a hair treatment that uses chemicals to permanently alter the structure of the hair, creating curls or waves.

D. Latham has created a video discussing five things to consider before getting a perm. If you prefer not to watch the video, here's a summary of what he mentioned.

1. Use a sea salt spray for styling, especially as your perm grows out and becomes wavier.

2. Hair should be around 4 to 6 inches, with 4 inches on the sides and 6 inches on top.

3. Avoid washing your hair for 48 hours after getting a perm to preserve the results and do not brush your hair immediately after to prevent damage.

4. It's highly recommended to get a perm done at a salon rather than attempting it at home for better results and to prevent hair damage (as im already mentioned). Go to a salon, preferably one with experienced stylists who work with perms frequently, and specify your desired style.

Based on my experience, my hair looks its best approximately 1-2 months after getting a perm. During my first perm, my hair wasn't long enough for peach and purple curlers, so white rods were used, and I we're statisfied aswell.

Additionally, after getting a perm, your hair may appear curlier than you initially wanted. To help reduce the level of curliness, you must not wash your hair for 48 hours after the perm. Its normal if your hair looks kinda retarded after getting a perm

Hairproducts:

1. CHI Original Ceramic Hair Straightening Flat Iron 5/4: A reliable hair straightener that does its job well.

2. Koi Beauty Adjustable Derma Stamp Microneedling Pen - 5/5: Effective for skin and hair health.

3. Pacifica Beauty Scalp Love Rosemary Mint Serum - 3/5: Provides a refreshing feel but may not suit all hair types.

4. LOVEPS Hair Dryer with Diffuser - 4/5: A decent hair dryer with features like temperature control.

5. Mizani Style Shifter Society Coco Dew Curl (P)restyling Spray - 3/5: Provides some styling, but results may vary.

6. THESALONGUY Tidal Wave Volume and Texturizing Sea Salt Spray - 4/5: Adds volume and texture to hair.

1. Kirkland Minoxidil 5% Topical Solution Extra Strength - 5/5: Proven to aid hair growth.

2. Pete & Pedro TEXTURE POWDER - Texturizing and Volumizing Styling Powder - 4/5: Adds texture and volume to hair.

3. dpHUE ACV Daily Scalp Serum - 3/5: Good for scalp health but may not suit all hair types.

4. Finanutride Natural DHT Blocker & Hair Growth Capsules - 4/5: Effective for preventing hair loss.

5. ELEVATE Biotin Hair Growth Serum & Castor Oil - 4/5: Promotes hair growth and thickness.

6. Monat Balance Restore Leave-in Conditioner - 3/5: Suitable for some hair types but not all.

7. Revivogen MD Scalp Therapy Thinning Hair Solution - 4/5: Effective for thinning hair concerns.

8. Nexxus Clean and Pure Clarifying Shampoo and Conditioner - 4/5: Good for maintaining clean hair.

10. Biolage Strength Recovery Shampoo & Conditioner - 4/5: Ideal for damaged and sensitized hair types.

Leanmaxxing:

I'd like to start by emphasizing that starvemaxxing is currently trending on TikTok, and I see many peoples actually are attempting it. However, it's crucial to understand that starvemaxxing won't lead to a lean body or not even a lean face; instead, it can result you becoming skinny fat. If you're engaged in this practice, especially as a teenager, it's strongly advisable to stop it immediately.

Starvemaxxing is not to be confused with water fasting. Unlike starvemaxxing, water fasting is based on a specific routine, not solely on starving oneself. It is much safer, especially for teenagers, and more effective, and have more benefit aswell.

If you're interested in water fasting, you'll find detailed information about it in the middle of this thread.

It's essential to maintain a lean face and lean body, even as a prettyboy. There is a lot of information available about leanmaxxing, but there is also a considerable amount of misinformation on this site. The most organized thread discussing leanmaxxing is this one:

Diet: Not even having a diet, but eating clean is very important, and as a teenager, you don't have to adhere to a strict diet. If you avoid consuming fast food, snack food, and sugary snacks at your age, you will be just fine.

- **Effectiveness 4/5**: The meal structure appears to provide a well-rounded approach to nutrition, with a mix of protein, fat, and carbohydrates. It offers a variety of animal-sourced protein, which can support muscle growth and repair. However, it lacks details on portion sizes and may need more precise macronutrient balance for some individuals.

- **Cost 3/5**: The diet could be cost-effective if available resources align with the menu, but certain items, such as fatty fish and organ meats, might be more expensive or less accessible. Supplements can also add to the cost.

- **Dietary Variety 4/5**: The diet includes a range of animal-based protein sources and supplements for vitamins and minerals. However, it lacks significant diversity in fruits, vegetables, or plant-based foods, which may impact overall nutrient intake.

- **Effectiveness 3/5**: The supplements provide a boost of vitamins and minerals. However, some, like vitamin C, beta carotene, and melatonin, are consumed in relatively high amounts, which may not be suitable for everyone and could lead to potential side effects.

- **Cost 3/5**: The cost of supplements can vary widely depending on brand and quality. Some of the mentioned supplements might be relatively expensive, and taking several different supplements daily could add to the overall cost.

- **Effectiveness 4/5**: Adequate water intake and a careful approach to salt consumption can be beneficial for overall health. Drinking tap water and using glass bottles are good practices.

- **Hydration & Electrolytes 4/5**: Consuming 6 liters of water a day is a substantial amount, and attention to hydration and salt intake can help prevent dehydration and muscle cramps.

- **Balanced Macronutrients 4/5**: The diet aims for a balanced intake of protein, carbs, and fat, with a focus on protein for muscle support. Tracking protein and carbohydrate intake is a useful approach. However, not counting calories might lead to inconsistent intake, which may not be suitable for everyone.

- **High Saturated Fat 4/5**: The diet emphasizes saturated fat and cholesterol from animal sources. This can contribute to hormonal balance and overall health but may not align with certain dietary guidelines.

This diet offers a structured approach to nutrition with an emphasis on animal-based protein, supplements, hydration, and balanced macronutrients. However, it may lack some dietary diversity, and the high amounts of certain supplements may raise questions about safety and cost. It's essential to consider individual dietary needs and consult with a healthcare provider before making significant dietary changes.

I can agree with some of the statements. I think it's a great diet, but the monthly price could be quite hefty, to say the least.

Gymmaxing

Again, I can't say a lot about it since it has already been discussed hundreds of times in the forum. Here's a very detailed guide:

The most valuable advice I can offer, whether you're working out at home or hitting the gym, is to prioritize the number of repetitions over the number of sets. I learned this lesson the hard way. I spent a whole year in the gym and made slow progress because I focused on doing many sets with too few reps. It's a common mistake that can hinder your fitness journey. So, remember, boys, the magic lies in repetitions – prioritize reps over sets for better results and faster progress in your workouts. Your gains will thank you!

Physique: Having a good physique isn't as crucial for prettyboys. If you have a lean face, focusing on your physique may not significantly enhance your SMV (Sexual Market Value). You can get away with being skinny or skinny-fat. However, if you're not at least a high-tier normie, you should work out, regardless of being lean or not.

View attachment 2649698

The ideal pretty boy physique resembles that of Sam Deez. Achieving this should be attainable for anyone within approximately 6-7 months of natural training. Concentrate on achieving a lean, aesthetic physique.

Skincare: Having a clear skin is very important. Heres are the thing that you could do to get a better skin.

must-use:

Facial cleanser
Moisturiser
SPF cream

Optional:

•Exfoliating
•Tretention

Male makeup:

Kohl & eyeliner:
Eyeliner and kohl are makeup products used to enhance and define the eyes. These products are perfect for lifting and making the eyes more attractive. Eyeliner is a thin line drawn near the eyelid, while kohl is a creamy pencil or powder product applied to the inner line of the eyelid. Both products allow for creative expression and beautifying the eyes.

It's important to remember that eyeliner and kohl might not be universally suitable and are often more complementary to individuals with darker overall appearances, so its not ideal for every prettyboy

View attachment 2649780

Blushe
s:

When someone says male makeup is gay, they are often referring to the use of products like blush. When using blush, it's crucial to exercise caution because applying too much can be quite noticeable to others.

If you use blush, I recommend you to apply the natural blush, or the lift blush (watch the TikTok video about it)

Buy blush from here: https://www.valentino-beauty.us/makeup/makeup-face/makeup-face-blushs?start=0&sz=12

Curling your lashes: If you want to enhance your eye area without drawing attention to your makeup, using a lash curler can be a game-changer. It's especially helpful if you have concerns about your eye area.

View attachment 2649897

Also, it's important to note that your eye area's appearance depends significantly (60-70%) on the condition and styling of your eyelashes.

Skin coloring: Coloring is an essential element in aesthetics. A non-pale complexion is significantly more appealing, and it often gives a healthier and livelier appearance.

How to achieve more vibrant skin? If I weren't creating this guide for teens, I might discuss options like Melanotan and other peptides. However, since these are not advisable for most of you, I'll introduce another secret elixir that can enhance your facial coloring.

1) self tanners

View attachment 2649887
Self-tanning products, like creams and sprays, darken the outer skin layer but the effect fades quickly, sometimes within a week. Poor-quality products may result in an unnatural color, such as bright yellow or orange. To prevent uneven spots, it's advised to remove facial and body hair and exfoliate before application. The pros include collagen preservation and fast results, darkening your skin within hours.

2) Tanning bed
View attachment 2649903
Tanning beds provide an instant, natural-looking tan, but their advantages stop there. Prolonged exposure to UV rays from these machines can lead to skin damage, wrinkles, and collagen loss. Additionally, they can be expensive to use. It's advisable to only use them if immediate tanning is necessary and there are no alternative options.

Facial coloring:

View attachment 2651564

What is coloring and how can you improve it? Coloring or colorimetry is the facial contrast created by the color of your eyes, eyebrows, hair, and skin tone. In beauty, there are three types of colorings considered ideal and several subtypes of each.
Clear examples of models and celebrities with an ideal coloring would be Francisco Lachowski or John Kortajarena.
This type of coloring is characterized by bronzed tones, brown eyes, dark or chestnut hair, and dark, contrasting eyebrows.

View attachment 2651634

Another ideal coloring would be that of Brad Pitt or Jordan Barett. This type of coloring is characterized by golden tones, such as blonde hair, orange-toned skin, and striking eye color. This type of colorimetry could be referred to as Golden Color.

View attachment 2651635

The third ideal coloring on this list is presented by people like Iain Summerhub, Sean O'pry, among many others. This colorimetry can be identified by the high facial contrast represented by blue eyes, black hair, black eyebrows, and white or pale skin, creating a very striking and ideal look.

View attachment 2651637

Subtype colorings

The first subtype of coloring, as you can see, does not change much with the original, only that this is characterized by having a lighter hair tone, some green eyes, and a white teeth.
View attachment 2650908

The second sub-coloring has the same characteristics as the original, only that with a red hair and red eyes. This subtype of colorimetry shares the same attributes as it is with the original coloring, like a white or palates and blue eyes.

View attachment 2650913

It's essential to be aware of these factors as they play a massive role in our attractiveness. For someone, a game-changer could be, for example, switching from brown to green eyes with contact lenses, or darkening / lightening their hair. These minor adjustments can have a huge impact on one's overall appeal.

4. Style & fashion

Being well-dressed has several advantages. It not only enhances one's overall appearance but also contributes to making a positive impression. A well-styled outfit can boost confidence, convey professionalism, and reflect a person's attention to detail and self-respect. Additionally, it often leads to more favorable judgments in various social and professional situation
s.

Best accessories to wear as a prettyboy: watch, necklace, ring, bracelet, piercing, earrings

This guide took me around 6 hours to make, so feel free to leave a like and a comment.
Anyways

Text 1

dnrd water kys, shit thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 62070, reeceJen and 1 other person
it's not the ultimate prettyboymaxxing guide. my prettyboymaxxing guide is better https://looksmax.org/threads/prettyboymaxxing-guide.753017/

even though i think this guide is mostly too vague and is giving already known information you've provided some possible good advice like makeupmaxxing. high effort threads are always beneficial since they initiate discussion and exchange of new information and therefore improve the quality of new guides and overall looksmaxxing knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, basedlandon and wayme
hardmaxxing supremacy

Good high effort thread

• +1
Reactions: zsombi
Shit chatgpt thread, this is water advice

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, orangomango2003 and hardestmfintheroom
Good post ngl, referencing other BOTB guides made it easier to read too

• +1
Good thread
Im black but have very feminine eye area
Will eyeliner and kohls make me too gay?

• +1
Good thread
Nigga you need to thugmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: sayi
This exact thread gets made every 2 months

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, SonOfDarkseid, wayme and 1 other person
Good thread
if your eyes arent deep set or you dont have a good brow ridge, you'll like a twink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314

View attachment 2649572

Table Of Contents

What is a prettyboy?

1. Hairmaxxing:

View attachment 2651530

A tier - Fluffy hair

D tier - Buzzcut, Edgar

View attachment 2649591

Benefits:

You can do it at home.

Disadvantages:

You can burn your hair.
It can be hard to use.

For long term - perm
View attachment 2649599

Hairproducts:

Leanmaxxing:

Gymmaxing

View attachment 2649698

must-use:

Facial cleanser
Moisturiser
SPF cream

Optional:

•Exfoliating
•Tretention

Male makeup:

Kohl & eyeliner:

View attachment 2649780

Blushe
s:

View attachment 2649897

1) self tanners

View attachment 2649887

2) Tanning bed
View attachment 2649903

Facial coloring:

View attachment 2651564

View attachment 2651634

View attachment 2651635

View attachment 2651637

Subtype colorings

View attachment 2650908

View attachment 2650913

4. Style & fashion

s.

Anyways

Text 1

not a single photon

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite
id like to try kohl

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and zsombi
I’m black prettyboy with dreads im not doing that shit
No such thing nigger, start sagging your pants and grow out your dreads

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 55314
chat gpt slopper + makeup fagmaxxer

yeah, seems like .org in 2k24

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, Deleted member 49130 and sayi

View attachment 2649572

Table Of Contents

What is a prettyboy?

1. Hairmaxxing:

View attachment 2651530

A tier - Fluffy hair

D tier - Buzzcut, Edgar

View attachment 2649591

Benefits:

You can do it at home.

Disadvantages:

You can burn your hair.
It can be hard to use.

For long term - perm
View attachment 2649599

Hairproducts:

Leanmaxxing:

Gymmaxing

View attachment 2649698

must-use:

Facial cleanser
Moisturiser
SPF cream

Optional:

•Exfoliating
•Tretention

Male makeup:

Kohl & eyeliner:

View attachment 2649780

Blushe
s:

View attachment 2649897

1) self tanners

View attachment 2649887

2) Tanning bed
View attachment 2649903

Facial coloring:

View attachment 2651564

View attachment 2651634

View attachment 2651635

View attachment 2651637

Subtype colorings

View attachment 2650908

View attachment 2650913

4. Style & fashion

s.

Anyways

Text 1

What if you’re 26 but look like a robust prettyboy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and WanderingBurro
Masc dudes mog anyways

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Faggot shit, i am blasting masteron and test bcs im no prettyboy faggot lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
Good guide for those wanting to get buttfucked by high T chads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, wastedspermcel, wishIwasSalludon and 2 others
I stopped reading after you had curly hair in C tier 😂😂😂😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Kristin

View attachment 2649572

Table Of Contents

What is a prettyboy?

1. Hairmaxxing:

View attachment 2651530

A tier - Fluffy hair

D tier - Buzzcut, Edgar

View attachment 2649591

Benefits:

You can do it at home.

Disadvantages:

You can burn your hair.
It can be hard to use.

For long term - perm
View attachment 2649599

Hairproducts:

Leanmaxxing:

Gymmaxing

View attachment 2649698

must-use:

Facial cleanser
Moisturiser
SPF cream

Optional:

•Exfoliating
•Tretention

Male makeup:

Kohl & eyeliner:

View attachment 2649780

Blushe
s:

View attachment 2649897

1) self tanners

View attachment 2649887

2) Tanning bed
View attachment 2649903

Facial coloring:

View attachment 2651564

View attachment 2651634

View attachment 2651635

View attachment 2651637

Subtype colorings

View attachment 2650908

View attachment 2650913

4. Style & fashion

s.

Anyways

Text 1

My plan exactly to be attractive in my teens

• +1
if you are Indian and reading this, please get rid of that fucking stache. I know it gives a sense of pride but there is no pride in being a virgin arrange marriage fucker.
examples:

good thread btw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, sayi, Skywalker and 5 others
I am unfortunately subhuman, all guides are cope for me.

great thread bookmarked

• +1
Mfw yet another "non-surgical guide".

Squidward chair

Ngl life would've been easier if I got genio and rhino as a teen.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, wastedspermcel and Chintuck22
>dosent involve blasting 10ius of HGH
>shit thread

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
ew bro
no thx; im not a gay teenager bro.....
please come out of the closet

Why images always stretch like that, shittiest coders ever
Like you can't even read it's so annoying

High effort, just a few things:
Haircuts in B tier mog all
Don't be caught with eyeliners unless you have dark enough complexion to conceal it
Blush is just way too much you are not even closeted at that point, just skinmaxx

View attachment 2649572

Table Of Contents

What is a prettyboy?

1. Hairmaxxing:

View attachment 2651530

A tier - Fluffy hair

D tier - Buzzcut, Edgar

View attachment 2649591

Benefits:

You can do it at home.

Disadvantages:

You can burn your hair.
It can be hard to use.

For long term - perm
View attachment 2649599

Hairproducts:

Leanmaxxing:

Gymmaxing

View attachment 2649698

must-use:

Facial cleanser
Moisturiser
SPF cream

Optional:

•Exfoliating
•Tretention

Male makeup:

Kohl & eyeliner:

View attachment 2649780

Blushe
s:

View attachment 2649897

1) self tanners

View attachment 2649887

2) Tanning bed
View attachment 2649903

Facial coloring:

View attachment 2651564

View attachment 2651634

View attachment 2651635

View attachment 2651637

Subtype colorings

View attachment 2650908

View attachment 2650913

4. Style & fashion

s.

Anyways

Text 1

Th 2142706078

Do you have any evidence that any of these styles attract women?