Being able to get a relationship really doesn't mean shit

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Closer than ever
I'm 23 (f) and my partner is 26 (m). We've been together in a monogamous relationship for 2 1/2 years. He's a great guy. He's really sweet, funny, and kind, and he's done nothing wrong. But it's time to break up. I don't see a future with him, and I really want to be single for a while. He's a very sensitive soul, and I'm not sure when and how I should bring this up. Further complicating the situation, my partner has a 4-year-old daughter whom I love very much. I'm going to have to "break up" with her too, and this thought breaks my heart. Please advise.

In my case it was a wonderful guy who adored me... who I still loved... but who just could not possibly be what I needed. It wasn't a failing on his part... he just wasn't the right person for me. And that was it. Hardest breakup of my life, even though it wasn't the longest or most serious relationship I'd ever been in. Instead of slowly falling out of love with someone, I broke my own heart and his at the same time.

I care a bout him, and wish the best for him.. but I don't love him and I just know he's not the one for me. I would love some words of wisdom and tips on how to break it to him.. I don't want to just flat out say "I don't love you"??!?
Ugh this sucks, I know this is going to be really hard to understand for him. I feel bad that I'm going to ruin his weekend and at least part of his summer.. he was so excited to go out and do fun stuff together, and so was I, but deep down I know it's just not fair to stick around when I don't recirprcate his feelings 100%, and I don't see it happening down the road.

Hey ladies. I've been with my BF for over 3 years now. We started out really good and had lots of fun in the honeymoon phase. Now I feel like we've gotten past that and I'm feeling really antsy about our relationship. I feel restless all the time. I care for him a lot, but I feel like I don't love him anymore, if I ever did. Realising this and typing this out makes me sad and scared.

Hey daddies! It’s my first post on here, but I definitely need help! I have a boyfriend of over a year and to skip past all the details... I know I need to break up with him. He hasn’t done anything wrong but my feelings just aren’t the same and I feel like he has become comfortable in our relationship. I’ve voiced this to him for months and he keeps swearing he’s trying to make things better but I’m simply not feeling it anymore. Issue is, I see/saw a full blown life with him. Wanted to get married have kids...etc... but I just can’t get past this seed that’s planted in my head. I’m not looking for a fucked up way to dump him, I just need help! We are long distance and I hate to do stuff over text/phone/FaceTime but I don’t want him to plan a trip out here just for me to be able to talk in person... 😔

This is weird because I feel like I wrote this post. 5 months ago, I broke up with my boyfriend of 2 years. I loved him, but wasn’t in love with him. I had the gut feeling that we weren’t meant to be, even though I pictured our life together. The feeling gnawed at me for months until I couldn’t take it any longer. Since we were long distance, we were talking on the phone and a silly argument started.
That argument transformed into a larger fight, possibly because I was trying to find any excuse to end things. It grew into talking about everything wrong in our relationship, and I told him I needed a couple days “to think”. We didn’t talk and when the couple days were up, I ended things.

Okay so a little bit of a longer post here. I ended up in the same situation with my ex. I felt that way about three years in but got way too comfortable.
Living together, got a cat, etc. As time went on things did progressively get worse. I found myself becoming very distant and resenting him. I ended up meeting someone else during that time and at that moment we’ve been together for 6 years. He had developed a drinking problem and the whole relationship ended up becoming very toxic mentally abusive. The breakup ended up being horrible with the drinking, me talking to someone else, and other factors. If I could go back I would’ve left a LONG time ago. I too felt that nothing was wrong and I just didn’t feel the same anymore. But I felt bad and stayed due to comfort and anxiety that I wouldn’t find another love. Because I did end up staying longer deeper problems ended up began rising to the surface. Moral of the story, if your gut doesn’t feel right and you just aren’t feeling the same way then it’s time to move on. Don’t waste all the years like I did!

I had a boyfriend I saw a whole future with and we dated for 2 years, most of it long distance bc he went to another college. I got tired of him but didn’t want to flat out say “you annoy me and I can’t stand you anymore” so while we were having an argument over Skype like always I ended things. I don’t really remember exactly what happened I think he set me up for it and I said “it’d be easier if we ended things” or something but for your situation I’d just talk to him over Skype tell him it’s not working and you want to break up.

--

Women will enter relationships with guys for no real particular reason other than convenience/they can't find anything better/boredom, etc. As long as the guy isn't a complete fuck up. Doesn't mean they really like you like that. They'll literally go on like this for years knowing exactly they're gonna toss your ass in the ditch sooner or later. Brutal!

Took my just 20 minutes of browsing reddit to find all these too btw. It's extremely common.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, helpmegod, Gaia262 and 10 others
Guys do this too...

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 11758, LooksOrDeath and 5 others
Stop "falling in love" with these whores
Love doesnt exist in 2022
Its all about leverage and conditions
Just do your job to slay (if you want to) or go make money/develop skills/grow social circle
Fuck whores (aka women)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: helpmegod, Gaia262, oldcelloser and 7 others
indeed pal, the chads who keep jumping between LTRs with different stacies have nothing on your incel ass
there's a difference between that and an average normie seemingly getting cucked out of nowhere after 5 years luke warm ltr. i'm not saying ltr = bad per se.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and DharkDC
Guys do this too...
Is this woman some sort of East Slav?

• Hmm...
Reactions: JawMogger
The western idea of "love" is retarded and always bound to fail. People here legit think how they feel in the moment is everything, when that couldn't be further from the truth

@Xangsane thoughts?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, subhuman incel, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
The western idea of "love" is retarded and always bound to fail. People here legit think how they feel in the moment is everything, when that couldn't be further from the truth

@Xangsane thoughts?
I was watching Love Island today. The way they operate is so robotic, uncaring, ingenuine and emotionless.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, isis_Bleach and CupOfCoffee
I was watching Love Island today. The way they operate is so robotic, uncaring, ingenuine and emotionless.
Worth watching?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Xangsane
Dnr but thanks for saying it.

Any guy can get a relationship, foids only choose top tier men for ONS and to rack up insane bodycounts.

Then when they want a relationship will lower standards cos any guy in the world will do

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, helpmegod, oldcelloser and 3 others
Water tbh. Most couples dont love each other, people just dont like being in solitude so they bond with the next best person they find

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and isis_Bleach
Who care my life is over

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Nigga reality tv is staged and not like real life

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
a LTR is my biggest dream and goal in life even if its only for a couple years. fuck it, its good shit

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: oldcelloser and subhuman incel
Just pump and dump; LTR is just scooping up Chads leftovers and therefore admitting defeat
You’re basically chaining yourself to an ancient prostitute= modern foid

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod