being able to have sex+not doing it=god????!!!@'''''&"WWWW§$&"§§

MTMM

MTMM

suicidemaxxed since 7 years old now,now 15
imagine being good looking and women are intrested in u but you just dont care.
sorry for my autism

not rare at all tbh

anyone htn+ has experienced this already no joke

only = god when you do it to a stacy or strong stacylite

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and MTMM
not rare at all tbh

anyone htn+ has experienced this already no joke

only = god when you do it to a stacy or strong stacylite
i had 3 gfs and one was lowkey stacylite but i would have fucked her instantly no joke,my other was ltr and wanted to have sex with me but i said no and felt like a god imagine how chad feels damn

u are so abused getting denied sex that u need to deny sex

imagine being subhuman and hot women dont recognise ur existence and u will rope bcuz u care too much
how does it feel op

u are so abused getting denied sex that u need to deny sex

imagine being subhuman and hot women dont recognise ur existence and u will rope bcuz u care too much
how does it feel op
every human is like this nigger you wouldnt fuck a 400ibs bluewhale

every human is like this nigger you wouldnt fuck a 400ibs bluewhale
why would i feel like a god not wanting to fuck a repulsive woman u utterly abused coping subhuman

why would i feel like a god not wanting to fuck a repulsive woman u utterly abused coping subhuman
ofcoure im coping every human is coping even chico or adriana lima im doing a good thing by not having sex with a girl that wants to have sex with me,im a bad human being and she would be better off if she wouldnt be together with me anyway

ofcoure im coping every human is coping even chico or adriana lima im doing a good thing by not having sex with a girl that wants to have sex with me,im a bad human being and she would be better off if she wouldnt be together with me anyway
well, not much to comment here

feels like u choked on cock, take it easy

• +1
Reactions: MTMM
That is called being low t with 0 libido. A god would be someone who has the option to cheat with multiple women but only fucks his girldriend/wife aka loyal chad. Thats what I aspire to be

That is called being low t with 0 libido. A god would be someone who has the option to cheat with multiple women but only fucks his girldriend/wife aka loyal chad. Thats what I aspire to be
So 4000 ng/dl test is low t?