Being able to look at yourself with honesty is a very important skill

Lurkerslep

Lurkerslep

Iron
Our brains are naturally designed to lie to ourselves about our perceived image. It is very important to be able to recognize how you are really perceived by others.

When i look at older pictures or videos of myself its crazy how i can see so many flaws that i didnt see at that time. And im not even talking about ultra specific shit like "eyebrows." Im talking about i was low muscle, high BF, constantly bloated from shit diet, high inhib, anxious always, antisocial, etc. And even though i wasnt confident back then, i still never saw all of these flaws back then.

Its crazy how our brain lies to us that we are looking or behaving fine. Everyone here who is serious about looksmaxxing needs to take an honest look at themselves and try to understand how others are seeing you. STOP frauding to yourself. Understanding your flaws will only make you work harder to fix them.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, saulgoodman, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 8 others
I agree and good point but I think without those coping mechanism we'd go mentally insane. So don't think about your flaws all the time, rather take an honest assessment of where you're at and then improve each factor bit by bit and let your brain do it's coping thing so you avoid killing yourself

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 21192, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
rtert

Last edited:
yeah agreed man. but its brutal for me when i realised i need to change every feature of my face + break my legs + move country to stand a chance

You are 100% right but honestly its incredible hard to know what is reality and what is not. Sometimes when I post good photos or videos in internet I get better ratings.. Sometimes I post new stuff .. I get mixed ratings.. Then in Irl .people just gaslight.. Or im just thinking they are gaslighting.. Or not.. It just put me in same fucking never ending roller coaster limbo..

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
1st step : use 50mm telephoto camera incels

2nd step: tiktok ur face in motion and see girls comments reaction

Warning : low inhib only
Tips and tricks : drugs

You are 100% right but honestly its incredible hard to know what is reality and what is not. Sometimes when I post good photos or videos in internet I get better ratings.. Sometimes I post new stuff .. I get mixed ratings.. Then in Irl .people just gaslight.. Or im just thinking they are gaslighting.. Or not..
Thats why you should use things you cant fraud.

If you post your pictures on Tinder how many likes do you get in 24 hours? When i experimented years ago using David Laids pics, he got 99+ likes in less than 10 hours.

Do you get girls dming you on social media?Do they respond to your dms with obvious interest? How do girls react to you approaching them irl? These are all ways for you to be able to learn where you stand without the bias.

Our brains are naturally designed to lie to ourselves about our perceived image. It is very important to be able to recognize how you are really perceived by others.

When i look at older pictures or videos of myself its crazy how i can see so many flaws that i didnt see at that time. And im not even talking about ultra specific shit like "eyebrows." Im talking about i was low muscle, high BF, constantly bloated from shit diet, high inhib, anxious always, antisocial, etc. And even though i wasnt confident back then, i still never saw all of these flaws back then.

Its crazy how our brain lies to us that we are looking or behaving fine. Everyone here who is serious about looksmaxxing needs to take an honest look at themselves and try to understand how others are seeing you. STOP frauding to yourself. Understanding your flaws will only make you work harder to fix them.
really good post. For me its when i used older picture of me i realized that i was good looking back in the day and now i look like shit ....

• +1
yes exactly, this isn't talked enough about here, our brain chemistry can effect how we view our self, it's why BDD exists

• +1
Thats why you should use things you cant fraud.

If you post your pictures on Tinder how many likes do you get in 24 hours? When i experimented years ago using David Laids pics, he got 99+ likes in less than 10 hours.

Do you get girls dming you on social media?Do they respond to your dms with obvious interest? How do girls react to you approaching them irl? These are all ways for you to be able to learn where you stand without the bias.
Yeah I tried tinder but Usually dont fraud too much because it can damage self esteem to another level. The only think I fraud is my nose. mY best tinder matches is like 30-40 matches 1-2 days.. but I always get same amount when I restart it.. I dont ´buy any shit etc.. I live in Finland.. There are not many people available compared to Usa. We only have 5m people and majority of them are old people.

really good post. For me its when i used older picture of me i realized that i was good looking back in the day and now i look like shit ....
If you look at older pics and think you got worse then you have not been looksmaxxing.

Looksmaxxing improves your social life, career, and gets you more pussy. If you want to improve in all of these then you need to start. Some people dont give a fuck and check out of life though.

You're probably not in shape. Buy some adjustable dumbells and a bench and lift at home EVERY day. Eat high protein and no sugar. These are the most important beginning steps. Trust me i used to skip lifting because I hated gyms. It helps lifting at home in your basement and dont stop. If you can do this for 1-2 years the other looksmaxxing shit is much easier

Most true shit ever. I recognized my facial attributes and flaws the moment I discovered the blackpill
That's why I either think: I got extreme BDD and see flaws other people don't (which is a lie because I still see them in camera)
Theses flaws don't really matter in motion

• +1
If you look at older pics and think you got worse then you have not been looksmaxxing.

Looksmaxxing improves your social life, career, and gets you more pussy. If you want to improve in all of these then you need to start. Some people dont give a fuck and check out of life though.

You're probably not in shape. Buy some adjustable dumbells and a bench and lift at home EVERY day. Eat high protein and no sugar. These are the most important beginning steps. Trust me i used to skip lifting because I hated gyms. It helps lifting at home in your basement and dont stop. If you can do this for 1-2 years the other looksmaxxing shit is much easier
bro my whole 18-30 i tried to looksmax as much as i could ( starting fina at first sign of hairloss, going to the gym etc), but my shit genetic and minoxidil just killed me...

Yeah I tried tinder but Usually dont fraud too much because it can damage self esteem to another level. The only think I fraud is my nose. mY best tinder matches is like 30-40 matches 1-2 days.. but I always get same amount when I restart it.. I dont ´buy any shit etc.. I live in Finland.. There are not many people available compared to Usa. We only have 5m people and majority of them are old people.
Take the shittiest pictures on David Laid's instagram and do a tinder experiment in your same area. 30-40 matches is usually better than normies but no where near where you should be.

i cant tell if im real with myself when i feel good or when i want to die. Sometimes i feel good in the mirror and on photos sometimes terrible. Over for me

bro my whole 18-30 i tried to looksmax as much as i could ( starting fina at first sign of hairloss, going to the gym etc), but my shit genetic and minoxidil just killed me...
Start roids asap if you are balding already and above 30.

still trying to save my hair bro, and roid would speed up the process
Being jacked and lean will get you more pussy and respect from men than being small with receding hair

Yeah I’m a 3.5 subhuman balding skinnyfat (working on it tho) framecel yet I still delude myself into thinking I’m 6 :feelskek:

• +1
@RabidRosaries :feelskek: