being able to win conversations is more important than winning fights

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
You need to be able to conversationmog normies. There's a subtle art of outmaneuvering and putting down others in convos that is key to interactions. Being good at that is way more important than preparing for some physical altercation that will never happen. Lol at all these manophere losers taking mma and reading stoicism to be tougher in some violent confrontation that would put them in jail if it happened. In modernity, dominance games are played verbally. Be better at that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitepilledchad, AlexAP, darkness97 and 17 others
Could you give us an example of that?

What you just described is vague.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Manletmachine

there's a way of acting above people in conversation -- it's a mix of not taking anything seriously, positioning yourself as the one judging others as opposed to being judged, always having something to keep the convo moving, decisiveness, creativity, experience, knowing what the norms are

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Ryldoo IS COPING, incel194012940 and 2 others
@New Poster you are right it is just easier said then done, there are so many nt people out there who are great at this sort of thing. and can beat you, I gues you just need to be able to physically beat those people up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997 and Manletmachine
@New Poster you are right it is just easier said then done, there are so many nt people out there who are great at this sort of thing. and can beat you, I gues you just need to be able to physically beat those people up.
just go to jail because you're aspie theory

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997, Manletmachine, bourgeoizyzz and 1 other person
You need to be able to conversationmog normies. There's a subtle art of outmaneuvering and putting down others in convos that is key to interactions. Being good at that is way more important than preparing for some physical altercation that will never happen. Lol at all these manophere losers taking mma and reading stoicism to be tougher in some violent confrontation that would put them in jail if it happened. In modernity, dominance games are played verbally. Be better at that.

Completely agree,still you also need to have superior looks to give presence to your rhetoric or else
people will just lambaste you with ad hominems and drag you into the dirt on their IQ level

Instead I would argue that superior looks/genetics is the single most important asset you can have today
as a man that would prevent peple from even trying you in the first place.

Remember its not what you can do but what you look like you can do.

• +1
Reactions: zura, incel194012940 and ElTruecel
Water
Fighting is a nigger and low IQ trait

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
You need to do both but more so conversation mogging which is near impossible for non NTs

• +1
Reactions: smallman
@Yliaster I keep forgetting this, you can out retoric better looking people in one to one conversations but when it comes to groups, you are finshed if you are uglier

• +1
Reactions: Aladin, incel194012940 and Yliaster
Completely agree,still you also need to have superior looks to give presence to your rhetoric or else
people will just lambaste you with ad hominems and drag you into the dirt on their IQ level

Instead I would argue that superior looks/genetics is the single most important asset you can have today
as a man that would prevent peple from even trying you in the first place.

Remember its not what you can do but what you look like you can do.
you can't make a post that doesn't suck chad's cock the whole time without the replies telling you that looks matter

Not vague at all.He's basically saying that Intellectual MMA is more superior and subtle than actual
Combat,although what op overlooks is that there is a major looks/genetic aspect to this which if you
dont meet, people will drag you into the dirt regardless of all your high IQ rhetoric.

An example is someone like Sam Harris eviscerating you with his IQ vs Ben Shapiro who lacks the
physical presence and aura

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, New Poster, Madridista and 1 other person
An example is someone like Sam Harris eviscerating you with his IQ vs Ben Shapiro who lacks the
that’s also voice + frame + nt pill. Simply being non NT will have u raped by normies that’s why it’s a disability for us to be autistic, etc. If we were NTs we’d just tease and crush the self esteems of normies and narcy retards until they rope

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Not vague at all.He's basically saying that Intellectual MMA is more superior and subtle than actual
Combat,although what op overlooks is that there is a major looks/genetic aspect to this which if you
dont meet, people will drag you into the dirt regardless of all your high IQ rhetoric.

The Sam Harris/Ben Shapiro comparison was very on point. When I listen to Sam Harris, he strikes me as an intellectual gentleman. Not condescending at all. When Ben Shapiro speaks, it sounds arrogant and smirky. Voice has a lot to do with it as well. Harris has a deep, relaxing voice, while Shapiro has a high-pitched, robot-like voice.

some people don't know how to consecrate right in conferential situations and it makes them look weak/cringe, it makes the opposing member feel stronger

why are you having conversations, For money or for sex?

Legit.
I verbally mog the living shit out of everyone around.
And if it comes down to physical escalation I have a whole group of guys to beat someone up.
This is how normies function, you will acomplish nothing by being some roided muh "sigma male" lone wolf aspie.

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
Throwing punches like a amateur mma fighter and knocking out the normie dude talking that shit is ideal tbh.

• +1
Throwing punches like a amateur mma fighter and knocking out the normie dude talking that shit is ideal tbh.
ideal way to wind up having bubba go deliverance on you ass in the county pen

ideal way to wind up having bubba go deliverance on you ass in the county pen
cope bruh you also go mma on bubba when he tries to get on your ass

Come to my country and see for yourself fighting IS a necessary thing you always have to be on fight or flight response

Last edited:
Come to my country and see for yourself fighting IS a necessary thing you always have to be on fight or flight response
I don't live in the third world. I'm not having to fight over bananas or whatever with other homeless in the favelas.

I don't live in the third world. I'm not having to fight over bananas or whatever with other homeless in the favelas.
Be glad you dont because you either kill or be killed here

very important to master the "ad hominen" art of debating, but some level of physical dominance (looks + stature + fighting skills) is required for it to cause effect and be accepted by the rest. intellectual honesty is not respected in 2024

• +1
Be glad you dont because you either kill or be killed here
717.jpg

very important to master the "ad hominen" art of debating, but some level of physical dominance (looks + stature + fighting skills) is required for it to cause effect and be accepted by the rest. intellectual honesty is not respected in 2024
It was never respected if someone debates with you over something they end Up mostly in a fight being violent is always necessary in this world

• +1
Reactions: xtremfailer