Being against adult men with teens is cucked.

Aladin

Aladin

Proud pedophile
Some will say “power imbalance” but that’s not a bad thing I think it’s a good thing. Women are meant to submit to men and it’s good if men have the mental upper hand.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Frost969, IAMNOTANINCEL, Rzn and 12 others
NO YOU PEDOPHILE :rage:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: watah, Clqs, noonespecial and 8 others
It’s just hypocritical. For some reason it’s ok for high school girls to get banged out and ravaged by the football team, but dating an older man is somehow the cardinal sin? Doesn’t make any sense. If you’re going to allow faggotry and sexual degeneracy of all kinds, might as well allow teenage girls to date adult men. Like objectively worse and more perverse forms of sexual behavior get the green light, but not that?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, silently_said, Gargantuan and 9 others
It’s just hypocritical. For some reason it’s ok for high school girls to get banged out and ravaged by the football team, but dating an older man is somehow the cardinal sin? Doesn’t make any sense. If you’re going to allow faggotry and sexual degeneracy of all kinds, might as well allow teenage girls to date adult men. Like objectively worse and more perverse forms of sexual behavior get the green light, but not that?
I’m convinced people just think incels will take advantage.

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, 160cmcurry, heyheyheybro22 and 1 other person
I already know a girl who and fucked with a 30 year old dude, she wasnt that young tho just became 14:lul:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, Rzn, Alt Number 3 and 4 others
It’s most a feminist thing. Women want a high age of consent to boost their SMV in the eyes of high value men. The higher the age of consent, the more likely high value men are to date older women. If you make it socially unacceptable for men like Leonardo DiCaprio to date a 19 year old, then he’s forced to date older women. Nothing makes an older woman seethe harder than an attractive teenage girl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Frost969, Mr.Proper, silently_said and 2 others
The most attractive girl in this pic is the lady wearing leopard scarf and if you think otherwise you're a pedo.

46489714 10156284048332982 9093488016755785728 n

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Aladin and Darkeningstar
There’s a difference between teenage girls dating adult men and actual pedophilia tho. Real pedophilia as in prepubescent kids is extremely degenerate, unnatural, and goes against nature. It’s on par with beastiality, homosexuality, and other unnatural forms of sex. Actual pedophilia has zero justification.

Where'd you even find this random picture

Some senator on facebook.

• JFL
Reactions: Yliaster
There’s a difference between teenage girls dating adult men and actual pedophilia tho. Real pedophilia as in prepubescent kids is extremely degenerate, unnatural, and goes against nature. It’s on par with beastiality, homosexuality, and other unnatural forms of sex. Actual pedophilia has zero justification.
I’m not talking about that.

Adults who are with teens should be imprisoned, not me though of course nobody can use them except me

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
If they are consenting adults and get what they want out of the relationship, then it's noone else's business. Agecucks are sub80 iq retardcels. Usually it's just envy and pointless hate coming from older lonely spinsters who wasted their good years and are left with nothing whose only goal is to spread misery, and undesirable men who never in their life got or will get to experience prime high genetic quality punani to reproduce with and are just coping that their sub5 fat middle aged wife is intellgent and independent, while every night they are jerking off to 18 year old Stacy on chaturbate and sending her huge tips and wishing they get reincarnated into the body of Henry Cavill in their next life.

Power imbalance? Lmao. It's more like power balance. The young woman has the youth and beauty which are a form of power, while the older man has the money and the status which are also a form of power. Older women have no power in the dating market. Noone cares about their money/status, their beauty is gone and their wombs are barren. A middle aged successful man dating some middle aged woman is the definition of power imbalance. She has nothing he values, she has no leverage and the guy won't be invested in her and can ditch her anytime he wants for a more desirable woman.

Fuck the agecucks.

• +1
Reactions: Frost969
I am a hypocrite, I wouldn't want my daughter to date some older man but I myself would gladly smash some of that JB ass.

Some will say “power imbalance” but that’s not a bad thing I think it’s a good thing. Women are meant to submit to men and it’s good if men have the mental upper hand.
holy motherfucking bitch nigga...

yur fucking right

I am a hypocrite, I wouldn't want my daughter to date some older man but I myself would gladly smash some of that JB ass.
Would you let your daughter date some thugmaxxed nigga fuckboy her own age instead?

Would you let your daughter date some thugmaxxed nigga fuckboy her own age instead?
To be brutally honest I would rather have my daughter together with some betabuxx deluxe with whom she would rarely have sex but not cheat on him. I would rather my daughter dominate some idiot than get dominated and slayed by some bad boy.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 84469 and 2 others

I'm a teen so I'm against it, stop trying take whats mine

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I'm a teen so I'm against it, stop trying take whats mine
stop being a greedy fuck, your future wife wasn't born yet, have patience

• WTF
Reactions: gribsufer1
That doeant happen often anyways. You rarley see some 15 yo dating someone 20+. People use to date in theor own age group most of the time

Bro drives a gti

stop being a greedy fuck, your future wife wasn't born yet, have patience
I want her nowwwwwww before its too late, if u grow old with her from a young age then u dont care about her age

What is yours? Do you not have a girlfriend?
No I don't... I dont need older men to be competing for them either.

No I don't... I dont need older men to be competing for them either.
You’re advocating for violence.

How can you not see that is fucked up?

@MoggerGaston

• +1
Ummmm....... the frontal lobe matures at 25 honey. Anything under that is paedophilia

You’re advocating for violence.

How can you not see that is fucked up?

@MoggerGaston
people always are in favor of violence when it benefits them, against it when it doesn't benefit them.

objective morality is a joke ideology even though it is the most popular, it is an ideology for weak losers.

Morality is always subjective.

• +1
Reactions: Frost969 and Aladin
people always are in favor of violence when it benefits them, against it when it doesn't benefit them.

objective morality is a joke ideology even though it is the most popular, it is an ideology for weak losers.

Morality is always subjective.
This forum needs a rule change.

This “teenage boys need to not compete against adult men” sentiment should be banned.

• +1
Reactions: Frost969 and XtrovertNTnormalfag
dnr, "jbs" only want prettyboymaxxed guys. no one here could get one even if they sacrificed their soul to the devil

Incels always defending fucking high schools girls when they themselves are of high school age OR are old and now undesirable to high school girls

Why choose this to be what outrages you? Fucking 3rd worlders I swear. None of you are not dating a 14 yr old because society is stopping you, it's because she isn't attracted to you.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
@Amnesia could
advocating for adult men with teens is even more cucked, it'll just be good looking guys fucking them, basically no different then how it is now with regular women

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Incels always defending fucking high schools girls when they themselves are of high school age OR are old and now undesirable to high school girls

Why choose this to be what outrages you? Fucking 3rd worlders I swear. None of you are not dating a 14 yr old because society is stopping you, it's because she isn't attracted to you.
nah, you are being in the way out of spite.

• +1
advocating for adult men with teens is even more cucked, it'll just be good looking guys fucking them, basically no different then how it is now with regular women
Nope stop being cucked.

we aren't outraged, you are outraged by us fucking teenage girls.

why u flipping around the emotions in the story?

you are the angry cuck here, not us

• +1
Reactions: Aladin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back