Being against adult men with teens is cucked.

So you’re gonna advocate violence to get your way? You realize that makes you a spoiled brat right?
every man for himself, and may the best one win

Adults who are with teens should be imprisoned, not me though of course nobody can use them except me

This is pretty much it from the elites perspective.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
You’re advocating for violence.

How can you not see that is fucked up?

@MoggerGaston
How exactly am I advocating for violence

we aren't outraged, you are outraged by us fucking teenage girls.

why u flipping around the emotions in the story?

you are the angry cuck here, not us
If you're actually fucking teen girls why are you on this site being all depressed then? Aren't you living the fantasy?

nah, you are being in the way out of spite.
Being in the way of what? Go ahead and do you, playboy. I doubt any 14 yr old girl cares you exist though

What heterosexual relationship DOESN'T have a power imbalance??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
If you're actually fucking teen girls why are you on this site being all depressed then? Aren't you living the fantasy?
Why u changing the subject, outraged lil cuck?

You are advocating for laws which are enforced by police who enforce laws via violence.
Yeah that's a good thing. I'm a fascist. I want to laws to stop race mixing via coercive force too

Yeah that's a good thing. I'm a fascist. I want to laws to stop race mixing via coercive force too
Your laws work against you long term don’t you realize that?

This is how things were during classical civilization:

The age of lawful consent to a marriage was 12 for girls and 14 for boys. Most Roman women married in their early teens to young men in their twenties

• Love it
Reactions: Aladin
This is how things were during classical civilization:
Side question.

I have seen you before state that if incels claim they are “high IQ” it’s pathetic incel cope.

What are your thoughts on
Incels claiming “I’m book smart not street smart”.

Because that’s sorta what I think of myself.

Last edited:
Side question.

I have seen you before state that if incels claim they are “high
IQ” it’s pathetic incel cope.

What are your thoughts on
Incels claiming “I’m book smart not street smart”.

Because that’s sorta what I think of myself.
Yeah lots of incels are "smart" because instead of playing football with Chads and fucking prime teen pussies they were studyng in their developmental years.
They did so because they couldn't participate in these activities, not necessary because the were smarter.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
Yeah lots of incels are "smart" because instead of playing football with Chads and fucking prime teen pussies they were studyng in their developmental years.
They did so because they couldn't participate in these activities, not necessary because the were smarter.
Yeah it’s a brutal truth.

We were essentially forced into coping mode. “Just study and be a betabuxx”

Absolutely brutal cope.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back