Being an ethnic in the UK fucks up your genetic

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Even MENA girls are ugly AF. This is Leanna Mohamed. She is gaining popularity because she is Palestinian originally and looking to unseat Labour Party in the election. She is brutally fogged by average Palestinian girl in the rubbles of Gaza.

I won't be voting for her. She rejected me on Muzz.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lil truecel, murdah, 5'7 zoomer and 10 others
It’s not like MENA women are gl

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Debetro, try2beme and 4 others
She is like 5PSL at best but this is 99th percentile for MENA foids
Pointless to argue. They'll post Kate Li and claim that average rusoid foid from Chelyabinsk looks like that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, 5'7 zoomer, bloomercel and 3 others
10 PSL gigastacey.

Yes 99th percentile. But no one can compare.
Pointless to argue. They'll post Kate Li and claim that average rusoid foid from Chelyabinsk looks like that.
Yeah but if anyone looks like Kate Li 9/10 it's gonna be a rusoid or EE girl.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Even MENA girls are ugly AF. This is Leanna Mohamed. She is gaining popularity because she is Palestinian originally and looking to unseat Labour Party in the election. She is brutally fogged by average Palestinian girl in the rubbles of Gaza.

View attachment 3000624
View attachment 3000626

It's the air/water/nutrition/etc, basically epigenetics causing ugly people.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, bloomercel, 0S4MA and 2 others
JFL, you haven't seen mena foids, they can be absolute foggers, the girl secular posted would look like a troll next to them

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

View attachment 3000624
View attachment 3000626

she rejected you on muzz? BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTAL, that must have been a massive blow to your confidence bhai, you know considering you mog her to the 7th layer of hell and back

• JFL
she rejected you on muzz? BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTAL, that must have been a massive blow to your confidence bhai, you know considering you mog her to the 7th layer of hell and back
I was larping. No MENA girl has liked me on Muzz. I told you I need to geofraud to an actual MENA country to get likes from MENAs.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and JohnDoe
I was larping. No MENA girl has liked me on Muzz. I told you I need to geofraud to an actual MENA country to get likes from MENAs.
even if she was on muzz, she probably would swipe left :forcedsmile:

• +1
Why people so obsessed with asian ugly bitches, my german girlfriend is hot as fuck

• Hmm...
Reactions: butterworld
Why people so obsessed with asian ugly bitches, my german girlfriend is hot as fuck
People tend to have a preference towards their own race.. but I agree german women deathmogs MENA

Leanna? Why does she have a non-muzzie name?

looks like average becky you see while shopping for groceries
OP is MENAsexual so any MENA foid is automatically 100x more attractive. She’s borderline femcel but for OP she’s stacylite.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Diarrhoea, incel194012940 and 1 other person
People tend to have a preference towards their own race.. but I agree german women deathmogs MENA
Yeah I see that, but wdym by race? Im a polish slav some people would say im the same race as her because im "white" though most europeans dont use "white" but divide it into european ethnicites like "german" or "polish"

im not underage and id still hit her underage ass
How bro finna end up on the streets of Kabul after the Taliban bhais find him and stone him to death for sex before marriage (they don’t give af about the underage part)

IMG 1957

Yeah I see that, but wdym by race? Im a polish slav some people would say im the same race as her because im "white" though most europeans dont use "white" but divide it into european ethnicites like "german" or "polish"
I tend to use race and ethnicity interchangeably but if you want to make the distinction people still tend to prefer a good looking women within their own ethnicity and then race. That’s not really controversial

View attachment 3000624
View attachment 3000626

She looks Bangladeshi in the second pic so over for her and that green moustache shadow of death on her philtrum I’m gna puke

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
She looks Bangladeshi in the second pic so over for her and that green moustache shadow of death on her philtrum I’m gna puke
Nigga why’d u have to point out the moustache :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
I can’t see it. But yeah every foid has it, however darkhaired foids have it more explicitly. :feelswah:

meanwhile if she took of her burka and let her hair loose Ull rate her staceylite

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and bloomercel

View attachment 3000624
View attachment 3000626

I agree

Arabs in Europe look like animals they are only 0.1 level higher than black foids in looksm

meanwhile if she took of her burka and let her hair loose Ull rate her staceylite
She’s already stacylite to him or HTB, probably. Remember, as a MENAsexual he will not see her objectively like we can.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea, PrinceLuenLeoncur and BrahminBoss
Nar: I agree mena women are barely above curry and black women they are the 2nd most overrated race of women but she is easily 50% tile. Granted most mena women are fat like blk foids but if slim most look like this woman

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
She’s already stacylite to him or HTB, probably. Remember, as a MENAsexual he will not see her objectively like we can.
IMO Pakistani foids on avg mogg mena foids 🤷‍♂️ then again maybe I’m just fortunate that where I live the ones of your race aren’t complete subhuman beasts… well most are subhumans but u get the point. But every now and then you’ll see an Attr foid of every race even blk foids I see occasionally looking good

• Ugh..
She is brutally fogged by average Palestinian girl in the rubbles of Gaza.
nah but its opposite for curries

every paki or pajeet i know who was raised in the uk mogs those who were raised in the subcontinent

IMO Pakistani foids on avg mogg mena foids 🤷‍♂️ then again maybe I’m just fortunate that where I live the ones of your race aren’t complete subhuman beasts… well most are subhumans but u get the point. But every now and then you’ll see an Attr foid of every race even blk foids I see occasionally looking good
You are just currysexual, OP is MENAsexual.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and PrinceLuenLeoncur
You are just currysexual, OP is MENAsexual.
I’m not a currydexyal… I find most curry foids completely grotesque and unfuckable.

I just taught my brain to find some commonalities with them and blk foids so I don’t see them as ultra subhuman when they are a 6/10+. Still though they look like shit on avg and are barely above blk foids in looks and barely below Arab girls in looks. Only mullatos and white girls mogg in Europe and even then……. Most look like shit also

How bro finna end up on the streets of Kabul after the Taliban bhais find him and stone him to death for sex before marriage (they don’t give af about the underage part)

View attachment 3000716
sex before marriage is stupid, virginity kinda too most girls already have a bc of 2-3 yet everyone still wants to slay

I tend to use race and ethnicity interchangeably but if you want to make the distinction people still tend to prefer a good looking women within their own ethnicity and then race. That’s not really controversial
im not contending with that, if you can read, i asked whether you subscribe to the racial distinction of white or the european ethnicites, whether you use race and ethnicity interchangeably doesnt answer my initial question.

sex before marriage is stupid, virginity kinda too most girls already have a bc of 2-3 yet everyone still wants to slay
Only the hoes. A lot of jbs are usually virgins in my experience.

how do you know they are virgins? cuck
I’m in the same fucking school as them and my gf is a virgin, cuck. Just cuz ur gf got ran through by 50 bbc niggers doesn’t mean every bitch has, stop coping w mental gymnastics

“No.. it’s.. it’s alright. Every girl is like that. I bet their gfs got ran through too.” Yet you cry at your computer at night

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

I’m not a currydexyal… I find most curry foids completely grotesque and unfuckable.

I just taught my brain to find some commonalities with them and blk foids so I don’t see them as ultra subhuman when they are a 6/10+. Still though they look like shit on avg and are barely above blk foids in looks and barely below Arab girls in looks. Only mullatos and white girls mogg in Europe and even then……. Most look like shit also
I think mulattas look weird af. I like almost every race except mulattas (because of looks) and curries (because of personality and looks).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back