Being an ethnic in the UK fucks up your genetic

I’m in the same fucking school as them and my gf is a virgin, cuck. Just cuz ur gf got ran through by 50 bbc niggers doesn’t mean every bitch has, stop coping w mental gymnastics

“No.. it’s.. it’s alright. Every girl is like that. I bet their gfs got ran through too.” Yet you cry at your computer at night

:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Just because youre in the same school as them doesnt mean you know their life.

Plenty of girls I used to go with at my school, had no idea they already had a bc of 5 until they brought it up, same scenario with you.

Only the hoes. A lot of jbs are usually virgins in my experience.
You must be like 13 or something then. If she’s good-looking and she’s 18, she already lost it a few years back.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Just because youre in the same school as them doesnt mean you know their life.

Plenty of girls I used to go with at my school, had no idea they already had a bc of 5 until they brought it up, same scenario with you.
I talk to them JFL. Most of them just date guys and that’s it. Relationships usually only last a month at most anyways.

Btw I said most, there are some who have lost it. But most haven’t.

I’m in the same fucking school as them and my gf is a virgin, cuck. Just cuz ur gf got ran through by 50 bbc niggers doesn’t mean every bitch has, stop coping w mental gymnastics

“No.. it’s.. it’s alright. Every girl is like that. I bet their gfs got ran through too.” Yet you cry at your computer at night

:lul::lul::lul::lul:
IMG 4837

I talk to them JFL. Most of them just date guys and that’s it. Relationships usually only last a month at most anyways.

Btw I said most, there are some who have lost it. But most haven’t.
You're 17, girls have already done something, the idea that most 17 year old girls haven't lost it is delulu but whatever makes you feel better you can cope about it, not my problem.

Virgin after all is cope, a girl giving blowjobs or foreplaying with a guy in bed makes her a virgin as long as she didnt fuck, you will never find a girl like that let alone know whether she did something like that before.

I don’t see why people on the internet have to lie. What do they gain from this? So I believe everyone. :ogre:
Lmao you’re too funny bro, yes he’s got a virgin gf and lots of girl friends and he’s jacked that’s why he’s here brooooo

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Lmao you’re too funny bro, yes he’s got a virgin gf and lots of girl friends and he’s jacked that’s why he’s here brooooo
Icl bhai i joined here as a joke cuz I thought incels were deluded hateful niggas but still use it cuz I find it funny to annoy niggas like u so I make posts every now and then. All my posts are JFL :lul:

This is the back of your looksmatch bhai :lul:

IMG 1961

Icl bhai i joined here as a joke cuz I thought incels were deluded hateful niggas but still use it cuz I find it funny to annoy niggas like u so I make posts every now and then. All my posts are JFL :lul:

This is the back of your looksmatch bhai :lul:

View attachment 3000764
Post physique or stfu, after you do I’ll link my socials and we can see who’s an actual untermensch. If not nuff said

Post physique or stfu, after you do I’ll link my socials and we can see who’s an actual untermensch. If not nuff said
I don’t have any pics atm I’ll send u one after I go to the gym at Friday bhai. If u don’t wanna wait idgaf.

Also nigga u got scoliosis even a TikTok pretty boy fag framemogs u. Muscles can’t save u bhai

• Love it
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
I don’t have any pics atm I’ll send u one after I go to the gym at Friday bhai. If u don’t wanna wait idgaf.

Also nigga u got scoliosis even a TikTok pretty boy fag framemogs u. Muscles can’t save u bhai
Yea bro ill wait and I’m sure you have a virgin gf and lots of girl friends bro,people like you are full of hate because they are worthless, they need to larp online to other men lmao, but like I said if you’re not posting nuff said

• JFL
Reactions: jacky hanma
I think mulattas look weird af. I like almost every race except mulattas (because of looks) and curries (because of personality and looks).
I find mullatos and Latinos (non mestizos) probably the best looking tbh

Cumskins come 3rd behind these 2 for me. Ofc this is me being non subjective otherwise I’d place my own women 3rd place and Cumskins below curries but above Arabs and gooks because personality and other factors come into play subjectively

• +1
Reactions: murdah
I find mullatos and Latinos (non mestizos) probably the best looking tbh

Cumskins come 3rd behind these 2 for me. Ofc this is me being non subjective otherwise I’d place my own women 3rd place and Cumskins below curries but above Arabs and gooks because personality and other factors come into play subjectively
Latinas.. such as? Any examples with pics you can show me?

• Woah
Reactions: murdah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back