Being an ethnic isn't bad, but most ethnic traits are

fellofix

fellofix

Iron
Let me elaborate: Most users here think that being an ethnic is bad in of itself, rather than the traits that are commonly present in ethnics, however, what I believe, is that the reason why there is such a high correlation between being ethnic and being incel, is because most ethnics have more incel traits. These traits include things like:
short height, bug eyes, crooked nose, etc. However, if an ethnic has good features, then his ethnicity isn't an obstacle.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, PjSon, badromance and 1 other person
Agree, the reason girls don’t like ethnics, asians, Indians, etc is because most are subhuman looking if they were hot no one would give a fuck where they’re from

• +1
Reactions: PjSon
some guy did an experiment where they showed a picture of the same ethnic guy on tinder but changed the names. the one with the muslim name got much less matches.

Let me elaborate: Most users here think that being an ethnic is bad in of itself, rather than the traits that are commonly present in ethnics, however, what I believe, is that the reason why there is such a high correlation between being ethnic and being incel, is because most ethnics have more incel traits. These traits include things like:
short height, bug eyes, crooked nose, etc. However, if an ethnic has good features, then his ethnicity isn't an obstacle.
You mean as closer to looking white as possible. :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Sub5virgin
811.jpg

443.jpg

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Brutal mog

• +1
Reactions: Kenma, Deleted member 443 and Deleted member 616
being a low inhib ethnik savage is a good trait. the behaviour is what is most desired because its primal and instinctive without these modern day inhibitions that almost render men asexual and without any sort of sex appeal to women.