Being an incel is a blessing in disguise dead srs

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Obviously being chad is best but honestly, I would much rather be a blackpilled incel instead of a bluepiller normie. Contrary to popular belief, normies don't actually get that much more sex than we do, and most of the sex that they do get tends to come in the form of mediocre 'obligation' sex via marriage or dating. Normies basically have to deal with most of the downsides of being incel (mediocre romantic relationships, limited access to sex) but also have to put up with the garbage that comes with being a bluepiller (being fucked over by women, believing in bluepill culture like meritocracy, fair world, etc).

All things considered, I would much rather have the life that I have right now as a blackpilled incel rather than piss away my life on some utter bullshit as a bluepilled normie. At least as an incel, I keep all my money, don't have to worry about various 'life traps' normies can fall into, etc.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763, Danish_Retard, Lmao and 6 others
lutte is not incel he fukked shitton prostitutes

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deprived, TsarTsar444, Gargantuan and 4 others
They live happy delusional life and you live in a miseral but you know the truth.

Being a normie is better

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9568 and stevielake
Yeah but tbh most bluepillers are white, I would rather be a bluepilled white cuck than a blackpilled ethnic. Of course the white cuck gets cucked but white life mogs ethnic life in general, way less issues so to think about.

I sometimes look at a white cuck dating a whore and think "wow hes such a f@ggot, jfl" but then I think "at least he's white"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan and lutte
I just witnessed another couple in the B&B I'm at where the girl is a StaceyLite and the guy is LTN
Even though shit like this demoralizes me I am willing to bet there will be no noise coming from their room tonight
If I was to fuck a foid I would always be low inhib enough (usually due to alcohol) that I would not care if the aggression I fucked her with caused a lot of noise that could be heard throughout whatever house I am in while fucking her
I have yet to fuck a girl in rented room it has always been in student/house settings

but anyway I've yet to fuck a StaceyLite so LTN's silent pitysex once per month mogs me

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and EverythingMattersCel
They live happy delusional life and you live in a miseral but you know the truth.

Being a normie is better
Most of them are secretly miserable. That's how we ended up with bullshit like the 'culture wars'. It's basically just failed normies trying to cope with bullshit.

Your writing style is very similar to @hebbewem
take the hebbewempill, his writing style is perfect for when youre arguing with someone, you sound composed and confident in youself while the other guy is mad

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TsarTsar444 and Gargantuan
Idk man, I’m kinda going crazy here because of the inceldom

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard