Being an Incel is a choice, maxing out your social skills will help with girls.

This is what I don't understand with the incel community because if you constantly spend time sabotaging yourself and sabotaging your life and sabotaging your potential success in life. Then you will possibly never ever recover.
And as you know the entire point of the quote unquote cope is to actually sabotage oneself. When I tell in cells that yes maxing out your social skills and becoming better with people will actually help you getting to know woman and getting to actually date one they call me a blue pilled cock as if that's an argument. And it actually points towards the fact that you're a fake cel. You're a fake cell because if you truly had lost everything if you truly lost at everything in life, then then tell me truly what do you actually have to lose? Is there anything that you could actually lose? Nope.

There is absolutely nothing you could lose if you actually went ahead and approached a woman. Treating all women as if they're all the same and have zero personalities is the way to failure. When you learn a subject or when you prepare for an exam on that subject you have to spend immense amount of time actually researching and reiterating what you have learned in order to pass the exam. If you were so stupid that you thought oh all exams are the same all subjects are the same so I don't have to study I'll just pass anyway. Then you will fail.

And the truth is in sales are just scared of winning they're not actually scared of losing they are scared of winning and what it means to actually win. Because winning would actually mean that they're losing a part of their identity which the actual hole identity is not getting laid. And that scares them more.

No socialmaxxing for your autism
No socialmaxxing for your face
No socialmaxxing for you height

Yeah on OLD it’s either all or nothing. If you don’t have the full package and don’t look like the typical Tinder slayer you will get next to nothing.

An overwhelming majority of this forum is more concerned with the opinions of other men and people they don’t even know online than the opinions of foids irl. Most mfs here are just socially autistic normies. Foids do not lust over aliens like Barrett or O Pry irl. In fact the average slayer is just an appeal maxxed HTN and not an actual Chadlite or Chad.
thats facts, that alien look works for modelling not for dating irl

thats facts, that alien look works for modelling not for dating irl
Being a model isn’t a flex anyways lmao, legit anyone can become a model today just have some sort of unique feature

This is what I don't understand with the incel community because if you constantly spend time sabotaging yourself and sabotaging your life and sabotaging your potential success in life. Then you will possibly never ever recover
1) this isn't incel community

2) wtf are you doing here oofy doofy? Just go outside and prove your theory by slaying and delete acc here. But no, you're not doing that. Rest in Cope.
There is absolutely nothing you could lose if you actually went ahead and approached a woman.
Yep, you're right. But the question is, what results you would get?

Delete acc, pls

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon

2) wtf are you doing here oofy doofy? Just go outside and prove your theory by slaying and delete acc here. But no, you're not doing that. Rest in Cope.

Delete acc, pls
Take a deep breath, it sounds like you're having a panic attack.

• JFL
Reactions: Kasanova
Take a deep breath, it sounds like you're having a panic attack.
Ahahahhahahahhahaha, aren't you Adonis University member btw? Pls, get some blackpill knowledge and then we can discuss.

Ahahahhahahahhahaha, aren't you Adonis University member btw? Pls, get some blackpill knowledge and then we can discuss.
The Black Pill is a psyop designed to convince you to buy somebody's product, it is a self fulfilling prophecy, and a self limiting set of beliefs.

If you truly believe in it, then you have successful cucked yourself.

The Black Pill is a psyop designed to convince you to buy somebody's product, it is a self fulfilling prophecy, and a self limiting set of beliefs.
Wtf are you doing here, then? You think you're a Messiah, that will save blackpillers life? New Jesus?
If you truly believe in it, then you have successful cucked yourself.
Ahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhagagagahhahahahagagaga

Delete acc, pls
This is 100% an incel community even if it is marketed as a “self improvement website”

you talking about minority inel, most inel are normal dude
This.
Most inkwell have normal or average social skills and social behaviour.

Some are obviously, socialcel, mentalcel, true autistcel

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
How exactly do you recommed someone to socialskillmaxx?