Being an incel is low t, hating everyone is better.

ilovenicotine

ilovenicotine

Platinum
every single social interaction has a purpose for it, obviously no one gonna just do something for you’re benefit. meaning anyone who you talk to is useless without manipulation

there is zero reason to like anybody if they aren’t doing anything to help you

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Kroker, bloomercel and 4 others
This. People get angry when you tell them this shit, but reality is these people are usually low value themselves, I know I’m not anything special but in every conversation I have irl I always try to give a piece of useful information to that person

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and sub5c3l
I always try to give a piece of useful information to that person
sucking up to faggots, you should only exchange information at the minimum. You’re goal should be getting the most information from a person while keeping yours at a minimum

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
every single social interaction has a purpose for it, obviously no one gonna just do something for you’re benefit. meaning anyone who you talk to is useless without manipulation

there is zero reason to like anybody if they aren’t doing anything to help you
incel isnt a choice faggot

sucking up to faggots, you should only exchange information at the minimum. You’re goal should be getting the most information from a person while keeping yours at a minimum
Well I do get information out of the people I do talk to , which is very limited

incel isnt a choice faggot
going under the mainstream definition of incel > women hater

Obviously involuntary celibate means something different

you can't fake being dark triad. You're probably just unlikeable and bad at small talk.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Pikabro
Yeah I have given this up time ago

• +1
Reactions: ilovenicotine
you can't fake being dark triad. You're probably just unlikeable and bad at small talk.
Water I have npd, this has nothing to do with being dark triad just achieving the most out of people

Water I have npd, this has nothing to do with being dark triad just achieving the most out of people
You have poor social skills and a general unlikeability... not npd

• +1
You have poor social skills and a general unlikeability... not npd
I’m literally diagnosed you retard, what does this have anything to do with the post

I’m literally diagnosed you retard, what does this have anything to do with the post
I'm deflating your bubble that you're some eye-on-the-prize sigma who is above interaction. Most likely you're just unlikeable and awkward in social situations.

• +1
I'm deflating your bubble that you're some eye-on-the-prize sigma who is above interaction. Most likely you're just unlikeable and awkward in social situations.
congrats redcell you really deflated my bubble, how many have you deflated in your 5 year state of misery on this website?

• JFL
Is true. We aren't special. We are just lame :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

congrats redcell you really deflating my bubble, how many have you deflated in your 4 year state of misery on this website?
No idea. Just unclear why some sigma with no time for small talk would waste his time shitposting on an anonymous online forum.

No idea. Just unclear why some sigma with no time for small talk would waste his time shitposting on an anonymous online forum.
just taking a break from coding man

Keep writing those lines until someone loves you
water this isn’t new information

again you’ve been here 5 years you cannot speak on love

again you’ve been here 5 years you cannot speak on love
Bro I've been posting on incel forums for way longer than that, and I have a gf. What's your excuse?

Bro I've been posting on incel forums for way longer than that, and I have a gf. What's your excuse?
I don’t know man you’re trying to put someone’s self importance down with a person with a disorder in which he has an inflated sense of self importance. It’s just doesn’t work like that JFL keep trying

someone forgot their risperidone

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin and ilovenicotine
I don’t know man you’re trying to put someone’s self importance down with a person with a disorder in which he has an inflated sense of self importance. It’s just doesn’t work like that JFL keep trying
Actually I'm just bantering and trying to have some fun at your expense

Agree. However I wouldn't necessarily call this "hatred" of other people. It's more realizing that there is no value in pointless discussion and wasting time with people who have no use.

it's just a subtle realization, that's all.

Agree. However I wouldn't necessarily call this "hatred" of other people. It's more realizing that there is no value in pointless discussion and wasting time with people who have no use.

it's just a subtle realization, that's all.
i have diff reason for hatred