Being an incel will hurt you on so many levels

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
its not only that it prevents you from having sex and experiencing the joys of love, you cant even make male friends as an incel.

sure, you can hang out with guys but when they know you are an incel they gonna tell you shit like "women arent everything bro" or "being alone is way better than having an annoying bitch" when in reality they gonna be looking down upon you and see you as a loser for the very fact that you are alone.

they will never take you to places where there are girls around because they deem you a subhuman that will lower their overall status and SMV. they wont try to get you laid either because they dont think you are worth it in general. you will always be a low status and subhuman loser for others as a result.

redditors and the copers here (who are probably redditors themselves) have no idea how real life works ad probably havent interacted with people much to even be in a posistion to give advice. the world is extremely sex obsessed, having hot sex is literally the meaning of life for most people its what both men and women are looking forward to when they are done for with mundane stuff like work. meanwhile , when i am done with work, i just go home and stare at the wall till my eyes are tired and i have to sleep.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, romanstock, fuxkdakikez and 3 others
its not only that it prevents you from having sex and experiencing the joys of love, you cant even make male friends as an incel.

sure, you can hang out with guys but when they know you are an incel they gonna tell you shit like "women arent everything bro" or "being alone is way better than having an annoying bitch" when in reality they gonna be looking down upon you and see you as a loser for the very fact that you are alone.

they will never take you to places where there are girls around because they deem you a subhuman that will lower their overall status and SMV. they wont try to get you laid either because they dont think you are worth it in general. you will always be a low status and subhuman loser for others as a result.

redditors and the copers here (who are probably redditors themselves) have no idea how real life works ad probably havent interacted with people much to even be in a posistion to give advice. the world is extremely sex obsessed, having hot sex is literally the meaning of life for most people its what both men and women are looking forward to when they are done for with mundane stuff like work. meanwhile , when i am done with work, i just go home and stare at the wall till my eyes are tired and i have to sleep.
fr once u go blackpilled u never go back but save up for surgery and youll nake it

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid