Being an Introvert is Bullshit

3links2

3links2

6'7 (200 cm) 24 in. bideltoid KHHV
I'm gonna tell you right now, if you're not an extrovert you are not winning bro. Being introverted or reserved is a massive fucking FAILO, women will NOT respect you. I repeat women do NOT respect introverted men. You might have the looks and the height to attract a girl but as soon as she sees how laid back you are, she'll take it as being timid and look down upon you it is so fucking bullshit. Me as Chad-lite pulling baddies and being instantly turned off is BULLSHIT even worse if you have pretty boy/baby face pheno. Imagine trying to flirt with a girl and she goes "wow bold for a guy who doesnt say much" and instantly dry out the convo like it's so fucking over for me. I shouldnt have to be a fucking chatterbox pretentious cunt who has a response for everything and a filler for every gap in the fucking conversation to be permitted to make a joke, wordplay or insinuation with a sexual innuendo. Maybe girls should stop being so fucking boring and learn how to be more interesting to talk to. I have not met one female who was mentally stimulating to converse with. So fucking over for non extroverts.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Master_Race, thereallegend, incel194012940 and 7 others
I got social anxitey, so I have to cope with alcohol, xans, and ssris

• So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Dn re

Fuck u

Uh huh, Amnesia is fucking your oneitis as we speak

I have not met one female who was mentally stimulating to converse with.
Same. I've never met a single woman who I've found fun to be around my entire adult life. I end up having to speak with caution around them and putting on a fascade just to converse with them.

I'm gonna tell you right now, if you're not an extrovert you are not winning bro. Being introverted or reserved is a massive fucking FAILO, women will NOT respect you. I repeat women do NOT respect introverted men. You might have the looks and the height to attract a girl but as soon as she sees how laid back you are, she'll take it as being timid and look down upon you it is so fucking bullshit. Me as Chad-lite pulling baddies and being instantly turned off is BULLSHIT even worse if you have pretty boy/baby face pheno. Imagine trying to flirt with a girl and she goes "wow bold for a guy who doesnt say much" and instantly dry out the convo like it's so fucking over for me. I shouldnt have to be a fucking chatterbox pretentious cunt who has a response for everything and a filler for every gap in the fucking conversation to be permitted to make a joke, wordplay or insinuation with a sexual innuendo. Maybe girls should stop being so fucking boring and learn how to be more interesting to talk to. I have not met one female who was mentally stimulating to converse with. So fucking over for non extroverts.
everyone is an NPC they're not meant to be interesting to talk to, it's all just a simple mindgame so you can fuck them and decide what to do next, make your own entertainment, don't rely on NPCs to do it for you

Bitches really are boring af
When you start entering conversations with the main goal of entertaining YOURSELF it all falls into place since you're less concerned about their reaction and come off as more extroverted

• +1
Reactions: Kroker