Being an ugly woman is just as bad if not worse than being an ugly man

Saint Ted. Mirin that 167 IQ dark triad sigma
Im just trying to get rich enough to live off the land like him, I fucking love nature and screaming violently while no one hears me.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18159
Im just trying to get rich enough to live off the land like him, I fucking love nature and screaming violently while no one hears me.
He was ahead of his time. I try to read his manifesto at least once a year or so. He predicted every issue we are dealing with in the modern era. He was a highly based and high IQ individual.

He was ahead of his time. I try to read his manifesto at least once a year or so. He predicted every issue we are dealing with in the modern era. He was a highly based and high IQ individual.
He was right about a lot for sure, the way he went about it makes people with similar thoughts seem insane tho so in the end it didn’t really mean much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18159
Just ignore, favour in divorce courts, better grades in school, lesser sentencing for the same crime, more access/priority to healthcare, lesser expectations of success, better dating prospects than your looks match and men 2 points above you.
based

not to mention that, let's be honest, most if not all women are weak and pathetic. They wouldn't be able to create status and respect for themselves even if they could because they're naturally passive, emotional and scared. And they usually have both low IQ and EQ.

Men are raised in the dark ways with society not giving a rat ass about yourself so you're naturally more resilient and more eager to seek improvement and make things happen as they obviously won't just happen to you.