Being around bullies in youth is a blessing in disguise srs

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Being around bullies means you will get blackpilled quickly. I grew up with some really shitty "friends" and it wasn't too long before I realized how the world really works. I was probably blackpilled (though obviously I did not understand/use that term) somewhere around 14-16 and even more blackpilled around the early 20's.

Nothing will show you the truth more then hanging around with people who are douches and then seeing them still be more successful socially then you are. It just opens your eyes so fucking much. Jfl at all the normie phaggots who think anybody gives a shit about your moral character lmao.

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Bennett, nausea and 6 others
Didn't experience it that much myself (had a bit of a reputation of being crazy, only bullying I was on the receiving end of was from the staff rather than my classmates), watching the ugly kids get bullied opened my eyes a lot, idk if I'd call myself blackpilled at the time, but I had a way better grasp on the obvious than most kids.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: disillusioned and Insomniac
I noticed at quite a young age that the ugly, short and autistic kids were usually the targets of bullying. Didn’t take me long to figure out the position in the school hierarchy I was assigned to tbh..

Knowing how to defend yourself always helps though.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Still be more successful socially than you are.
I can relate, I used to believe in karma and other bullshit like that. I thought that because I was nice to everyone, I would be successful and have friends and the aggressive bullies would be alone. It didn't work like that of course. They were still the coolest kids while I was nothing. It's is a blessing indeed that I learnt that sooner than later.

Somewhat unrelated but I recall reading about studies that showed that bullies ended up leading better lives than their victims.

• +1
Reactions: nausea
Tbh I wasn't actually bullied very much (probably because I am above average height despite being somewhat of a framecel). And when I said my "friends" were shitty I meant that more so in the sense that they basically treated me as a second class citizen within the group (probably because I am framecel and not very socially competent) and did not respect me, and because they are douches/had bad morals in general.

EDIT: lmao what did Arkantos do to get banned?

Last edited:
I can relate, I used to believe in karma and other bullshit like that. I thought that because I was nice to everyone, I would be successful and have friends and the aggressive bullies would be alone. It didn't work like that of course. They were still the coolest kids while I was nothing. It's is a blessing indeed that I learnt that sooner than later.

Somewhat unrelated but I recall reading about studies that showed that bullies ended up leading better lives than their victims.

Sometimes Karma does happen, though, unexpectedly, it's just Gods will, whether it works in your favor sometimes not.

though my bullying turned me into a vicious psychopath who cared nothing for the welfare of others. Sometimes the balance goes way out of whack.

I noticed at quite a young age that the ugly, short and autistic kids were usually the targets of bullying. Didn’t take me long to figure out the position in the school hierarchy I was assigned to tbh..

Knowing how to defend yourself always helps though.

I was all three. Now you see why I turned out the way I did?
I never cared for hierarchies and everyone was my enemy. I didn't care if I lived or died. Choose death. Death always wins.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

gettng rejected early is a good blackpill

Personality is a meme. Girls are about the looks.

Was blackpilled at like age 4, you can imagine how my life’s gone since then

most of my bullies were normies. I became blackpilled at the age of 16-17. So what you are saying holds some truth