Being asian in the US is absolutely brutal. Tell me it's better outside of the country

K

KpopmaxxingGuy

Coping with genetic inferiority
Will probably learn Korean since I am one, hopefully I'll slay there after my bimax and bulking. Need some lifefuel that it's just this country that's fucked and that there's hope out there.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 60224
what have been your experiences?

Defect to North korea

Lmao they're all malnourished and ugly over there
3883468 IMG 1256
3883469 IMG 1257

Actually it's full of Changs

• +1
Reactions: yue, Soychadcell, Sushifart and 1 other person
Will probably learn Korean since I am one, hopefully I'll slay there after my bimax and bulking. Need some lifefuel that it's just this country that's fucked and that there's hope out there.
what’s your negative experience being asian? i’m somali and it fucking sucks purely because of how we’re viewed due to the 10% that assimilated into nigger society and started mimicking their unruly behavior

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
lmao korea is literally blackpill hell. what we autists talk abt here is a normal convo topic over there. just go to Filipines and slay stacy homeless girls

• +1
Reactions: yue, wishIwasSalludon, BigLooks22 and 3 others
what’s your negative experience being asian? i’m somali and it fucking sucks purely because of how we’re viewed due to the 10% that assimilated into nigger society and started mimicking their unruly behavior
Hello my fellow somali brother what experiences have you had being somali?

lmao korea is literally blackpill hell. what we autists talk abt here is a normal convo topic over there. just go to Filipines and slay stacy homeless girls
I take vacations to Korea often to visit my family. I'll be honest I wasn't impressed by the guys there. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

I take vacations to Korea often to visit my family. I'll be honest I wasn't impressed by the guys there. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.
oh go to popular hongdea streets or chungdam u will be mogged. also, did u do military?

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
Hello my fellow somali brother what experiences have you had being somali?
women(especially other somali women) have a negative view towards me even i don’t dress nor even look like the somali guys that are running around wrecking havoc.

Isnt south korea worse? Or is it just propaganda

Not brutal as long as your good looking

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Isnt south korea worse? Or is it just propaganda
The rate of getting mogged will be significantly lower than being the US, and getting a gf will be slightly easier, but that's not the point. Most likely fact is that even if you get a gf, that gf will prolly be dating u for money. This is a huge phenomenon (설거지) in Korea and I'm sure Koreancels here know abt it

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
The rate of getting mogged will be significantly lower than being the US, and getting a gf will be slightly easier, but that's not the point. Most likely fact is that even if you get a gf, that gf will prolly be dating u for money. This is a huge phenomenon (설거지) in Korea and I'm sure Koreancels here know abt it
I meant isnt blackpill and hypergamy way worse in sk than in the us

I meant isnt blackpill and hypergamy way worse in sk than in the us
Yes. Blackpill is ingrained into people's minds. Everything is about looks. Combine this with the typical Asian Honesty. It's brutal. Due to this blackpill and rampant white worship, both males and females have high standards so they don't date each other at all. Hence the lowest birth rate in the world. Don't ever move to Korea.

• +1
Yes. Blackpill is ingrained into people's minds. Everything is about looks. Combine this with the typical Asian Honesty. It's brutal. Due to this blackpill and rampant white worship, both males and females have high standards so they don't date each other at all. Hence the lowest birth rate in the world. Don't ever move to Korea.

• +1
But at least I'm not being automatically discount by virtue of my race. And doesn't that mean if I slay in Korea I'm doing better than a slayer in the US? If that's the reputation that Korea has, then I don't feel defeated by having to go back to my country to get some.

But at least I'm not being automatically discount by virtue of my race. And doesn't that mean if I slay in Korea I'm doing better than a slayer in the US? If that's the reputation that Korea has, then I don't feel defeated by having to go back to my country to get some.
I mean if you want to do it go ahead. But only if ur trynna do hookups...genuine relationships here are almost always done through social circles, which are extremely cliquey, exclusive, and racist. They do 소개팅 through mutual friends. Most girls won't date a guy who can't speak Korean well or know abt Korean culture and clique

I mean if you want to do it go ahead. But only if ur trynna do hookups...genuine relationships here are almost always done through social circles, which are extremely cliquey, exclusive, and racist. They do 소개팅 through mutual friends. Most girls won't date a guy who can't speak Korean well or know abt Korean culture and clique
I have friends there and I've lived there before, I just forgot all of the little Korean I was learning before I moved back. Also, some hookups sound nice anyway. Making up for lost time and all of that.

I mean im a hapa and I get chad treatment in Poland. In the US I felt like a subhuman tbh

• +1
Reactions: SubSigma
I mean im a hapa and I get chad treatment in Poland. In the US I felt like a subhuman tbh
How did you come to terms with the fact that you had to become a passport bro to get the chad treatment? Not shitting on you, genuinely curious because I might go through that too.

• +1
How did you come to terms with the fact that you had to become a passport bro to get the chad treatment? Not shitting on you, genuinely curious because I might go through that too.
Im just happy I can get attractive white women somewhere. Some guys cant get any white women and have to go to SEA. Much rather geomax than have to settle for an overweight single mom after all that grinding.

Im just happy I can get attractive white women somewhere. Some guys cant get any white women and have to go to SEA. Much rather geomax than have to settle for an overweight single mom after all that grinding.
I guess I'm even luckier then because I'd rather date Korean girls than white girls. I just have to learn the language and then I can play the game I was designed for.

• Love it
I guess I'm even luckier then because I'd rather date Korean girls than white girls. I just have to learn the language and then I can play the game I was designed for.
Yeah asian girls r easier than slavic tbh. Korean and japaneese are hard tho. Chinese and SEA are easy in my experience.

Yeah asian girls r easier than slavic tbh. Korean and japaneese are hard tho. Chinese and SEA are easy in my experience.
From what I've seen in Korea, I definitely at least have a seat at the table. Those guys don't work out for a day in their lives, for example.

Hapa htn. I have height and jaw, but being half asian brings me down
I’m 5’11 and high mtn but full asian, can I slay in poland or is it over for me

Height?

You'll get way more pussy in Thailand

its not much better anywhere else tbh

And south Korean is dystopian. Thailand brutally mogs South Korea and weed is legal

Are girl good looking in Korea as many people tell, or just very few?

And how do they treat white guys that go there?

geomaxxing doesnt work outside the slums of manila if youre asian. lol at going to moonfaceland where youll be brutally ostracised instead of using kpop halo loophole to cheat your genetic destiny in the west with hqnp white and latina stacies.

I’m 5’11 and high mtn but full asian, can I slay in poland or is it over for me
U have a better chance in Poland than in the US or any other western country, but u wont get chad treatment

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and N8verBegan
Are girl good looking in Korea as many people tell, or just very few?

And how do they treat white guys that go there?
A lot of girls there hardmax the shit outta themselves, so yes I would say in right places, they are around htb. If ur a high mtn white, Id say its pretty easy to do hookups. But still over if below mtn. And dont expect a serious relationship

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and looksseg
A lot of girls there hardmax the shit outta themselves, so yes I would say in right places, they are around htb. If ur a high mtn white, Id say its pretty easy to do hookups. But still over if below mtn. And dont expect a serious relationship
All I can say is that I have not been impressed by the asian girls here compared to the ones back at home. So you're right about that.

And due to the fact your forehead makes up 70% of your body mass