Being associated with org will be a halo one day

forevermirin

forevermirin

Kraken
It's quite obvious, even though it is currently a failo to publicly come out as an org user, one day it will be the opposite.

Org members are on average 32 IQ points higher and 4 inches taller than the average person.

Guess the 2 most important factors in career success? Yep its IQ and height.

Even though we don't see the effects yet, its a matter of time before the stats are proven right and ex-org users will infiltrate multiple positions of power throughout the world, be it president of your schools top frat or the head of the FDA. From the sheikhs of the Gulf to the oligarchs of Russia, Org members (or former members) will be everywhere.

"Ok so what? Doesn't affect my height or my psl"
- true, but it does affect your status.

You ever had that moment in public when you see your crush but feel like a low status loser, until some cool dude from your school pulls up and says "Whats good" to you? it immediately boosts your status and makes your crush take notice.

Now imagine the same situation but it isn't some local cool dude but the linebacker of the Miami Heat saying "what's good'.

Instant status halo enough for most foids sub-stacylite.

Being an ex-org user in the future will be akin to being a Harvard business school alum, minus the bookworm stereotype.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Esthylan, wateriswet, micropp and 35 others
high iq

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, aber, SlavicGeneral and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sudanguy, aber, BrahminBoss and 6 others
"Org members are on average 32 IQ points higher and 4 inches taller than the average person."

Did you mean:

Org members are on average 32% more likely to lie about it and 4 times as autistic than the average person.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Awan, arabcelxxx, Heinrich Schmidt and 22 others
"Org members are on average 32 IQ points higher and 4 inches taller than the average person."

Did you mean:

Org members are on average 32% more likely to lie about it and 4 times as autistic than the average person.
twas the point of this shit post

• +1
Reactions: Spergi and Infinite

Did you mean:

and you think normies dont lie??

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
My favourite quarterback of Miami heat all time is probably udonis haslem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and forevermirin
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, lemonnz, PseduoAryan and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread​

• IAMNOTANINCEL
  • JL~
  • Master

bossman heard the lifefuel and tryna cash out

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
i hope so bro - i will have presidents at my beck and call then :love:

• Love it
true

i’ve been recognized multiple times irl from people here

probably helps that i’m the most famous lightskin on the site

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, IAMNOTANINCEL and forevermirin
true

i’ve been recognized multiple times irl from people here

probably helps that i’m the most famous lightskin on the site
@Blackgymmax is bro

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Couldnt understand a word

yep somehow a site thats mostly made up of indians, who are on average less than 5'7, happens to have an average height 4 inches taller :lul: miring

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and Sny
It's quite obvious, even though it is currently a failo to publicly come out as an org user, one day it will be the opposite.

Org members are on average 32 IQ points higher and 4 inches taller than the average person.

Even though we don't see the effects yet, its a matter of time before the stats are proven right and ex-org users will infiltrate multiple positions of power throughout the world, be it president of your schools top frat or the head of the FDA. From the sheikhs of the Gulf to the oligarchs of Russia, Org members (or former members) will be everywhere.

You ever had that moment in public when you see your crush but feel like a low status loser, until some cool dude from your school pulls up and says "Whats good" to you? it immediately boosts your status and makes your crush take notice.

Now imagine the same situation but it isn't some local cool dude but the linebacker of the Miami Heat saying "what's good'.

Being an ex-org user in the future will be akin to being a Harvard business school alum, minus the bookworm stereotype.
The average org user is a self hating misanthrope narcy
And also hates like all minorities
How is that a halo

yep somehow a site thats mostly made up of indians, who are on average less than 5'7, happens to have an average height 4 inches taller :lul: miring
it isnt mostly indians, its majority white.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and dragomaxxer
The average org user is a self hating misanthrope narcy
And also hates like all minorities
How is that a halo
narcissism is positively correlated with career success. so is racism.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
narcissism is positively correlated with career success. so is racism.
Most Companies don't like hiring racists or people who can fuck over their img???

blackpill is a civilizational eugenics program. the people who fail to adapt to its principles will perish in the coming tumult. empires will fall, millions will die, and massive transfers of wealth and power will take place almost overnight. i you are not blackpilled you simply do not have the tools to survive.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Skywalker and forevermirin
One day my username will be worth millions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 49130, forevermirin and 1 other person

Ill be able to land a modeling job with my rep ratio one day instead of instagram

• JFL

tales from the basements of mumbai

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Skywalker and forevermirin
blackpill is a civilizational eugenics program. the people who fail to adapt to its principles will perish in the coming tumult. empires will fall, millions will die, and massive transfers of wealth and power will take place almost overnight. i you are not blackpilled you simply do not have the tools to survive.
the west has collapsed
soyciety has fallen

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back