Being attractive

H

hifrancel

Iron
Joined
Apr 19, 2026
Posts
33
Reputation
30
I’ve been an unattractive guy all my life, and recently I’m just now experiencing how an attractive person gets treated. It’s amazing, i appreciate life a whole lot more and I’m able to be contempt with how I appear. I can get anything I want and girls cannot stop touching me. Every period a girl comes to me which has been happening for the past two weeks, I feel amazing and I get so much more recognition. This is basically what I wanted, some people might say LM is a slow process but trust me—it’s WORTH it. Don’t ever think it’s over, and personality really does matter because everyone laughs at my jokes. Somehow I can do the weirdest things and people are okay with it, girls keep touching my ass and lips for some reason. Many more years to go and it’s only up from here, I’m so grateful that I’m able to get this far. I feel so blessed and lucky to love life like this, and just the other day I was crying over a girl😂 never settle for a girl until adulthood. I genuinely love myself.
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1 and Incelforeever
"girls keep touching my ass" :dafuckfeels:

Nigga how is that a good thing
 
  • JFL
Reactions: mxl4chi1

Similar threads

Zeroself-esteem
Replies
4
Views
51
Zeroself-esteem
Zeroself-esteem
Troo_
Replies
1
Views
28
BrendioEEE
BrendioEEE
AscendHQ
Replies
2
Views
61
couragecel
couragecel
Gumiak_1
Replies
28
Views
153
real_rxz
real_rxz
Klasik616
Replies
9
Views
81
BecomingX
BecomingX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top