Being bad at gaming is brutal

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Wise old Aboriginal
Gaming is supposed to be a fun cope, but if you suck it's just irritating.

I used to cope that people better than me were just sweats who played a lot, but no matter how much I play I am still average at best. Of course it doesn't help I'm on PS4 against pc players but still not enough difference. However, just a small number of sweats can ruin the experience even if you're not "bad"

In this case I'm referring to games like cod and Fortnite. I don't find single player games fun

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, shia.jihadist, soover4me and 16 others

I used to cope that people better than me were just sweats who played a lot, but no matter how much I play I am still average at best. Of course it doesn't help I'm on PS4 against pc players but still not enough difference. However, just a small number of sweats can ruin the experience even if you're not "bad"

In this case I'm referring to games like cod and Fortnite. I don't find single player games fun
I was only very good at pvp in World of Warcraft when I was 8, then I got worse. Generally I sucked at games

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, murdah, Mewton and 4 others
I was always atleast top 10% of every online I played not even trying. I was playing csgo, got highest rank there without even using smokes or flashes because I had no time to watch yt videos and throw nades at exact pixel :lul: I was just running in, killing 3 guys every round and get to global elite no problem.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fxckz, MoggerGaston and Darkeningstar
I was always atleast top 10% of every online I played not even trying. I was playing csgo, got highest rank there without even using smokes or flashes because I had not time to watch yt videos and throw nades and exact pixel :lul: I was just running in, killing 3 guys ever round and get to global elite no problem.
Autism maybe?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, fxckz, scrunchables and 6 others
I was only very good at pvp in World of Warcraft when I was 8, then I got worse. Generally I sucked at games
Oh, I was very good at Pokémon, jfl

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and optimisticzoomer
There’s no possible way you can suck at video games tbh. I used to skillmog my entire school in build battles and shiet in fn

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, murdah, datboijj and 1 other person
Yes i love gaming but my hand-eye coordination is severely below average.

• So Sad
Reactions: Lookologist003 and optimisticzoomer
If you are bad at video games you are most likely a low T cuck with bad genetics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emo, Saint Casanova, fxckz and 3 others
at that point you install some aimbot to win

you play more complex games that involve more factors than twitch reflexes to filter out the meth heads

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003 and fxckz
quit fortnite a few months ago used to get unreal ranked every season

• WTF
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
  • +1
Reactions: h111
pretty fun if you get into comp, how many years did you play for? i got decent at building editing and aim by the time i quit
Since Feb 2018. But barely from November 2018 to like 2021. Obviously my building and editing is much better now but so is everyone else's. My hands are just too clunky. Also play controller

• +1
Since Feb 2018. But barely from November 2018 to like 2021. Obviously my building and editing is much better now but so is everyone else's. My hands are just too clunky. Also play controller
do you have paddles or use claw grip?

• +1
do you have paddles or use claw grip?
No, although half the time my left hand is claw cos my sprint button is right d pad and I can't find another free bind

• +1
No, although half the time my left hand is claw cos my sprint button is right d pad and I can't find another free bind
yeah i used to play controller but i had 2 paddles. do you mostly play creative then if you dont like ranked

only if ure a subhuman that place so much value in it. lmfao

i was lucky to be genetically gifted for gaming but idgaf about it

Being high elo in games is so ez

Roblox is the best game ever

cant relate, peaked at 3.6k elo at csgo on faceit

• +1
Reactions: murdah
same i cant get good at deepwoken

professional gamers look like Make A Wish kids
True, but thats because genetics is not the only that plays a role in looks. Health and weight etc. Also matter

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
I almost qualifued to a Clash Royale tournament hosted by Supercell themselves when the game was as it peaks but lost 2 consecutive battles tbh ngl

gaming skill = iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and vermillioncorefan
You must be also slow in reacting. Fast reaction is a law in FPS games.
Nah I think I have pretty good reactions, or at least I used to. Like reacting to someone throwing something or some shit. Maybe not. Also my aim is still shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bomber517
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Bomber517
Nah I think I have pretty good reactions, or at least I used to. Like reacting to someone throwing something or some shit. Maybe not. Also my aim is still shit
You're a console player, so you will always lose against PC players since mouse is a lot easier to aim and move quickly than on joystick. Besides, fast reaction not always means reacting to grenades, but rather sniping and encountering enemy.

• +1
Gaming is a fakecel trait fuck gamers
You're a console player, so you will always lose against PC players since mouse is a lot easier to aim and move quickly than on joystick. Besides, fast reaction not always means reacting to grenades, but rather sniping and encountering enemy.
Console players are the most NT Normie type of gamers
You have to be at least somewhat autistic to play ranked games or eventually you'll become it
bullshit
only if ure a subhuman that place so much value in it. lmfao

i was lucky to be genetically gifted for gaming but idgaf about it
High iq but it means you’re an outcast
professional gamers look like Make A Wish kids
ur an old man buddy. Zoomers and milennials are 99.9% of gamers.

Non gamers like me are 1 in a thousand we’re as rare as a true facial chad
Normie trait

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, optimisticzoomer, Lookologist003 and 1 other person
@optimisticzoomer is a 6'4 chad, no wonder he's a console player, meanwhile most PC players are truecels. Anyway, i quit gaming long ago, since gaming industry got jewed and woke'd.

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and optimisticzoomer
gaming = slayer trait

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and optimisticzoomer

bullshit

Normie trait
bro don't multi reply

• Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel
What about playing games like WoW? You do not need big skill really

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
n this case I'm referring to games like cod and Fortnite. I don't find single player games fun
That's the sign of somebody who doesn't appreciate stories.

Yes i love gaming but my hand-eye coordination is severely below average.
What's worse in the case of gaming do you reckon, poor hand-eye coordination or very poor reaction-speeds?

I used to play Counter Strike, but my reaction-speed was so slow that in any match played I was dead weight. In fact my reaction-speed was so slow that I found it hilarious at times.

Gaming isnt even that bad imagine being bad at chess

• JFL
Reactions: murdah

bullshit

Normie trait
This is total cope. Most people I know don't game. It doesn't make you special if u don't

Then why do they own consoles and have steam accounts. Why do they talk about cod, fifa and gta 24/7 bud
No one does

I don't know a single person that has steam. The few I knew from school were total geeks. Lots of people own consoles from 8-10 years ago, and have stopped playing now at my age (21). No one talks about games irl, it seems you're the one hanging around gamers who seem to be the minority

No one does

I don't know a single person that has steam. The few I knew from school were total geeks. Lots of people own consoles from 8-10 years ago, and have stopped playing now at my age (21). No one talks about games irl, it seems you're the one hanging around gamers who seem to be the minority
This is the stupidest fucking statement I’ve ever read. Fortnite was a global game that every fucking person was playing at 1 point. Every single faggot had a console as a kid all the muh jock athletes u worship were on discord servers back in school playing games 24/7 in vc with other fags.

• JFL
This is the stupidest fucking statement I’ve ever read. Fortnite was a global game that every fucking person was playing at 1 point. Every single faggot had a console as a kid all the muh jock athletes u worship were on discord servers back in school playing games 24/7 in vc with other fags.
Fortnite stopped getting spoken about almost 6 years ago

You were probably gaming back then too

You're not special pal

Fortnite stopped getting spoken about almost 6 years ago

You were probably gaming back then too

You're not special pal
I’ve never played a single game of fortnite and 99% of Zoomers consider themselves gamers retard

• JFL