Being bad at gaming is brutal

Fortnite stopped getting spoken about almost 6 years ago

You were probably gaming back then too

You're not special pal
From chatgpt
As of June 2024, there are approximately 3.32 billionactive video game players worldwide, which is more than 40% of the global population. This number has increased by over 1 billion in just eight years.

Here are some other statistics about gamers worldwide:
  • Regions
    Asia has the highest number of gamers with 1.48 billion, followed by Europe with 715 million. Indonesia has the highest video gaming usage reach, with a gaming penetration of 96.5 percent.
    55% of gamers in the United States are male and 45% are female. Globally, 81% of men and 72% of women play video games.
  • Gaming platforms
    PC is the leading gaming platform with 63% of gamers, but other preferred devices include PlayStation 5, Android, and iOS.
  • Subscriptions
    52% of gamers subscribe to at least one gaming service.

What is this supposed to prove?
Gaming is just like watching stuff. Of course there's gonna be nerds and regular people. The point is there's no over representation among normies, and the people you'll find talking about gaming irl are massive geeks

I was always atleast top 10% of every online I played not even trying. I was playing csgo, got highest rank there without even using smokes or flashes because I had no time to watch yt videos and throw nades at exact pixel :lul: I was just running in, killing 3 guys every round and get to global elite no problem.
blud is hallucinating

Gaming is just like watching stuff. Of course there's gonna be nerds and regular people. The point is there's no over representation among normies, and the people you'll find talking about gaming irl are massive geeks
Why does every person irl bring up their console and why does every athlete play video games. You’re deluded and trying to paint gaming as something it isn’t which is nerdy. Maybe in 1991 it was but it’s rarer to be a non gamer than a gamer u just don’t talk to people man

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Ngl u have to be trolling do u really think fifa & gta are only played by Incels lmfao

Ngl u have to be trolling do u really think fifa & gta are only played by Incels lmfao
Not only played. But most of the people that regularly play them are dossers and are basically irl incels

But gaming isn't an "NT trait". Nor non NT. It's just a very broad hobby. Gaming with friends, now that could be labelled as NT

Not only played. But most of the people that regularly play them are dossers and are basically irl incels

But gaming isn't an "NT trait". Nor non NT. It's just a very broad hobby. Gaming with friends, now that could be labelled as NT
So fifa is an incel game got it and 99% of Normie gamers play it with friends 24/7

So fifa is an incel game got it and 99% of Normie gamers play it with friends 24/7
Yes. The only two people I know who play games regularly play with others. The others I know only played a tiny amount of Fortnite OG season with others

Controller doesn't take a lot of skill
What? I never said it does. But controller is a disadvantage vs a good keyboard player

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford
Gaming causes me more stress than actual fun so I stopped.

• JFL
Yes. The only two people I know who play games regularly play with others. The others I know only played a tiny amount of Fortnite OG season with others
Blud everyone around u plays games u just think ur special for being a gamer lmfao

Blud everyone around u plays games u just think ur special for being a gamer lmfao
Awks
You're the one who brought up the idea of "99% of people:soy:", now trying to turn it on me after I accused you of thinking you were special. There are a significant number of gamers, and significant number of non gamers, it was only u who tried to suggest otherwise in order to feel edgy and not like a "normie":feelshaha::feelshaha:

Gaming is supposed to be a fun cope, but if you suck it's just irritating.

I used to cope that people better than me were just sweats who played a lot, but no matter how much I play I am still average at best. Of course it doesn't help I'm on PS4 against pc players but still not enough difference. However, just a small number of sweats can ruin the experience even if you're not "bad"

In this case I'm referring to games like cod and Fortnite. I don't find single player games fun
So true JFL
I used to rot on games 24/7 but was still so ass
Didn't even get the satisfaction of online status let alone IRL:feelswhy:

• So Sad
I think I might be good at chess

• JFL
Awks
You're the one who brought up the idea of "99% of people:soy:", now trying to turn it on me after I accused you of thinking you were special. There are a significant number of gamers, and significant number of non gamers, it was only u who tried to suggest otherwise in order to feel edgy and not like a "normie":feelshaha::feelshaha:
Sorry coper it’s just a fact the overwhelming majority of people are gamers by stats and common sense

• JFL
competitive gayming is cope that spikes your cortisol and ages you

it's all about hacking and making others suffer

• WTF
being good at gaming has a direct correlation with being a non nt retard

• +1
yeah i used to play controller but i had 2 paddles. do you mostly play creative then if you dont like ranked
I used to just play battle royale not ranked. Then I just played minigames on creative for a few months. Now I'm just playing Fortnite reload

• +1
Reactions: h111